It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appropriate and Inappropriate Relationship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No there is one that is a preserved by God version. But you must seek it out. not to prove it wrong but to learn truth from it.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharparrow
a reply to: Bluesma

Thanks for sharing Bluesma,

These people even though they held positions of power in the religious community, they were definitely not disciples of Christ and if they have not repented of their wickedness they will soon find themselves in an even worse position that has eternal consequences. It amazes me how these people can be so stupidly lost. Jesus Himself warned if anyone hurts a little one, it would be far better that a millstone was tied around their neck and they were cast into the sea.

Personally, I don't feel it is that simple. A lot of times, there is not an actual malicious will to harm.... but rather just not realizing that what they are doing is harmful. Some actually believed, at the time, that it was an act of love or affection, or that the child would be grateful for such intimacy with someone of such great importance.

I don't much care what happens to them in the afterlife, nor if they repent to save themselves... it's the victims I care more about, and finding ways to understand the problem in order to make this occurence happens less in the future.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join