It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Samaritan shoots man attacking a cop [video]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Shamrock6

I would have tried to get others in the area to assist me in pulling the guy off of the cop because it is a terrible thing to deprive the courts and prisons of their revenue by killing the guy.

That was half sarcasm, but I would have tried pulling the guy off of the cop instead of shooting him like a fish in a barrel.

And that is your right.
Just like it is my right to shoot him.

You see, I am a 5 foot tall female.

In this scenario, he would have one opportunity to comply.

Cant fix stupid.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Why the shooter not go check on the officers well being after shooting the perp?

in other videos it shows the cop roll over and stand up over the guy.

Yeah, well after the shooter walks away without checking him over... Maybe the fantasy of shooting someone wasn't quite what he thought it would be in reality and he was too shocked to think straight after pulling the trigger...who knows,? I'll never ever be in that situation. Just seems a bit weird that the guy never checked the cop over for possible injuries after coming to his rescue.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yeah, well after the shooter walks away without checking him over...

i don't know what video you watched, the one in the link i posted and in the OP shows the cop roll over and up on his knees just as the soon as Strother hits the ground. if you didn't watch the one i posted it shows the cop putting the handcuffs on him before the guy drops his gun.

just so you can't call bs, here is a screen shot of the guys gun in the air with the cop on his knee, over the guy.

only people that that don't have a clue call shooting someone a fantasy for people that take the responsibility of caring a weapon seriously. the guys reaction is common for most people that kill someone, you go into sorta go into a state of shock no matter how well prepared you are.
edit on 18-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: i was wrong he is not putting cuffs on looks more like making the call in in. if you go to the link where i posted the ABC news story and watch from the :46 sec mark to the 60sec mark you can see it for yourself.
edit on 18-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: DAVID64

His family said that he had "a history of severe depression and mental breaks."

Whatever that means.

I dont know either.

I do know....
All the crazies on my husbands side have insisted for years that he is crazy. After the fifth or sixth time of making unsubstantiated claims about his sanity to local L.E.
The C.O.P. actually came out and told them if they made another report on him (my hubby) he would throw them in jail.
It was obvious to him that they were making up scenarios. Dangerous scenarios.

Sociopaths do work in packs.

And they love to get the police to do the dirty work for them.

On a side note: Got that pm. ATS has not cleared me for pm yet.
But thank you and none taken S6

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I know a lot of people who have CCP's just to become a supposed "hero" like this.

Personally, I think it's pretty lame to arm yourself and have to protect those who are supposedly there to protect you.

What would the guy do if the guy on the bottom wasn't a cop?, let him get beaten to death?.

The story lacks context and the media is already demonizing the dead guy with reports of "bizarre singing from his apartment..."...

Lame...Lame...Lame...

Hero means zilch to me.

I just dont want to be a statistic.

Truth be known, the "family" may have triggered it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I stand corrected. The officer appears to be ok. I never saw the officer get off the ground after the shooter starts walking away on the first video i watched...Maybe obscured by the truck.?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

no problem,

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow! Suprised i didnt hear about this! It appeared the shooter did everything properly. The 'victim' had plenty of time to release the cop and surrender, he was warned, he was fired upon until incapacitated and nothing more. Someday the scumbags of the world will realize that the average citizens are SICK OF THEIR BS and will no longer be their victims!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join