It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds Report Justin Bieber Shape-Shifted Into a Giant Lizard in Public

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Apparently, Bieber as a reptile has a "black stripe down the middle" and "big scaly claws" that "lash out angrily."

Via mashable.....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Haha... a bungarra hiding from the dropbears....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Ya it was fake news, it never appeared in Perth now.
So one made the fake headline...in all caps.
Cropped a photoshopped pic onto a Perth Now web page, and made
It look like it was An actual news story.

Unfortunate it's not true... really wish this one was, because the article claimed he was a Female Lizard.
That would explain a few things.

It saddens me to think that some people here think it could have been true. Really? .. A whiff of burning neurons...
Get a grip, for God's sake. Slow breathing helps.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Over 60% of people here still actually believe in demons and witches and sh*t too.

So if you think about it, is it really that hard to believe people believe he turned in to a lizard for a moment???

It almost kinda blows your mind a little when you think about how damn crazy most the population really is.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It almost kinda blows your mind a little when you think about how damn crazy most the population really is.

Ayyep.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Exactly , I even hinted that in a previous post : Tom De longe on the train of infiltrating ufology now Bieber too. Celebs are just being used to control the masses by creating memes.

Next thing is the Bieber abduction connection or some other crap.

finally we have celebs telling us how to investigate UFO' s and alternative subjects.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
OMG OMG I can't believe this made it on here already. I was in Australia for work and I was able to take my wife with me. She's been a Bieber fan for a long time, it's crazy, I can't see the appeal myself, but happy wife, happy life - you get the idea. Anyways we were at the concert there and I thought maybe I was having a flashback or something, but it showed up on the phone video that I recorded:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's a real shame he didn't shape shift into a human being that doesn't have his head stuck permanently up his own ar5e and had at least an ounce of talent.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
But seriously- Justin Beiber is such a loser

Like you have a bigger fan base

Justin Beiber fans have to be idiots to like him. Hes a spoiled kid who never grew up and treats his fans like crap.

No clue. dont know who his fan base is, nor even really why he is popular..a youtube rando that also sang or something I think? dont know.
But because I dont understand it doesn't mean I can dismiss millions of people globally as just idiots..obviously they like his content for one reason or another, and so whatever..not my taste clearly, but to each their own.
Now then
If you decide to talk smack about babymetal's fanbase, we will have words

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
World famous celebrity turns into a lizard in a crowded public place and there are not multiple eye witness video clips?

Sound 100% legit to me /s

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: charlyv

Over 60% of people here still actually believe in demons and witches and sh*t too.

So if you think about it, is it really that hard to believe people believe he turned in to a lizard for a moment???

....and angels. They believe in angels along with demons and witches.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

That's what happens when they clone you.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
ATS is back!!! (at least until the political shills have to come back to work on monday)

Assuming it happened, it could have easily been a holographic projection, like Tupac's zombie concert. And if it didn't show up on camera then I would suggest a strange mass hypnosis experiment. Either way, hail Serpentor!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What age is this guy, now? Early 20's if that?

It's fashionable to hate on this kid...why the spite? No talent, spoiled child, etc, etc.

My neice likes him...I don't think your typical ATS user fits his target audience, is he supposed to appeal to you, specifically? Probably not.

I tried to get my niece to listen to dark side of the moon, some led zep, got funny looks...she said they sound like miserable old men, maybe she has a point.

Not exactly lizards but David Gilmour always looked like a turtle to me.
edit on 18-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

unless you have infrared.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Justin Bieber? I thought he was eaten by big foot or something.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

I like lizards. Here in Virginia, we have one about six inches long that is dark green with a bright blue tail. Real pretty. That... that on the wall there...
That's not a lizard. That's a dinosaur. Eeek.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Yep, angels too.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All those teenage girls and not a single video, well I'm convinced.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
bieb's been smokin some of that sh@@ cheech and chong been selling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join