It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archaeology dig in Spain yields prehistoric ‘crystal weapons’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Not only can you use it to kill but it also balance's your chakras.

balance your chakras by stabbing an enemy in his knakers !?! Brutal. I bet there's some weirdass fetish crew of probably eastern european origins still holding underground monthly Saturday night "events" where the practice continues.

edit** Oh wait.....dejavu moment ! I maybe dreamt it after a long-ish sh*tfacing weekend of A class distractions. Carry on !

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I wonder if they were just exploiting ignorance??

Suppose your chief has this shiny spear. He claims it has magick powers. That it is more powerful than normal spears.

Yet he never seems quite willing to use it in battle and prove it.......

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sometimes some things are just what they are, in this case its a finely crafted example of what was on its way to being a lost art.
At this point in time , early farmers and the last of the "indigenous" hunter gatherers are being assimilated into the indo european groups.
It could just be a gift from a group of "hillbillies".

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

You have a PM

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
Sometimes some things are just what they are, in this case its a finely crafted example of what was on its way to being a lost art.
At this point in time , early farmers and the last of the "indigenous" hunter gatherers are being assimilated into the indo european groups.
It could just be a gift from a group of "hillbillies".

That's the best explanation I've heard so far.

Like in the modern world, if a tribe under some warlord's protection were to give him a gold plated AK-47

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Crystal weapons? If this story was real and verified through scientific journal's it would still only make a small dent in the news. Also if these were actual usable weapons, crystal would be one of the worst materials to make it out of.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join