It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czar Nicholas IInd, Last Romanoff Emperor of All the Russias abdicated a century ago.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: epsonsupport

Hi epsonsupport

I appreciate your reply, I think it is important that the people understand the complexity of the facts that occurred a century ago in Russia in particular and in all eastern Europe.

There is a lot of myth and also lack of knowledge in the popular culture of what occurred, Many people have the image that the Bolshevik revolution responded to the internal social situation in that part of the world, we have seen that such an assumption is wrong, that there were many external factors.

The Revolution of St Petersburg in March of 1917 was certainly against the Tsar, but it was a democratic movement that tried to restore the parliament that was in closed by Nicholas II in 1905, in the middle of another revolution, and that was looking for free elections to establish a Republic, something that in the long run never occurred, but not due to a movement of masses in favor of the communism, to the contrary due to a coup d'etat promoted by Lenin and Trotsky against the provisional government of Alexander Kerensky.

Such last episode that took form in November was Not against an Absolute Monarchy as many today think, the Tsar was already removed from power more than 8 months before that, it was against a Democracy, and it was boosted by various international conspiracies, one promoted from Germany and the other one sponsored from Wall Street, New York.

The Soviet State was not really proclaimed until May of 1922, but the civil war that the facts of November of 1917 triggered was not really the result of a popular explosion against any tyranny, it was a political plot, perhaps the most Machiavellian ever existed in History.

The supposed cooperative vocation of the Soviets was in fact a corporation spirit boosted from the west and it was not looking for any social redemption of masses of oppressed or impoverished people, it was a business maneuver for profits to assure economic monopolies over 1/6 of the surface of the earth.

The popular proverb that says that extremes touch each one with other is true, Communism as a political reality was created by the most brutal Capitalist motivations. Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trotsky played a role of saviors in the political propaganda but in private were more cynical that what anybody can imagine, in a similar way the present bureaucratic leaders of the Communist Party of China are concerned today only in the millions they can make associated with the great corporation interests in America and other western countries through means of speculation in the markets.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/28/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Dynasts like the last Tsar, always went to great lengths, to preserve their lineages. My take is that both the French and Russian Revolutions, almost wiped out their ruling Dynasts. Whoever was smuggled out in the dead of night, will have passed on by now. Rasputin may well have been a total fraud, but he was a peripatetic wandering fraud. He rubbed shoulders with many Russian Holy Men, who were the real deal. So for me, Rasputin transmitted something to the Tsar's family, which caused them to spirit away two known kids, Alexi, and Marie. Two other random Romanov's would have been seeded into the hostage Imperial family, in order to let Lenin count noses.
There is a prophecy about someone coming from the Imperial Romanovs, who isn't a Paternal Romanov, and who restores Romanov Power in Russia. The Romanov women had fortunes in jewels sewed into their corsets, so head faking a guard, by using two random relations to smuggle out a child from the wrong side of one of the girl's beds, isn't much different from those French nuns, spiriting out the healthy ten year old Prince, in order to put the dying twin brother of Louis Joseph into the ten year old's cell. This surviving twin passed on in 1795, and his pickled heart is now in it's proper niche, at St. Denis. But both that ten year old, and maybe three Imperial Romanov kids are also still missing. Marie was the best bet for a governess, caring for Alexi, and maybe an infant. The French Twin was 14 years and 6 months of age, with the correct DNA, and the two or three Romanovs will also have their Tsarina's mtDNA, just like that pickled heart has mtDNA of a close female relation to Maria Antonia, aka Marie Antoinette.

FWIW, the Russian Orthodox Churchmen have dissed the DNA from those two kids found buried in a pit, separated from their family and loyal servants, hidden under the railroad ties. Putin's scientists got conveniently sloppy with DNA samples, finding the Tsarina's mtDNA in all of the proposed Romanovs' remains.

So the jury is still out for both of these disappearances over a Century apart. But you step on a lot of sensitive toes, bringing up these discordant facts.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

There are many doubts with respect to the so called remains of the Tsarevich and one if the princesses that were found in this century in other grave.

The so small amount of the remains is Intriguing, as well as that the Russian government didn't allow foreign scientists to the take part in their search.

Nevertheless, an expert from America on DNA certified the findings as coming from a son and daughter of Nicholas and Alexandra Romanoff.

However,the Russian Orthodox Church insists into don't recognize the validity of those last findings.

It is more likely to have French Borbon Royal blood still existing somewhere secretly in America than any principal branch of Romanoff. Ana Anderson fraud has been debunked with DNA tests.

Also Joseph Bonaparte, the brother of the French Emperor died in Philadelphia in exile.

Now, remember that the other branches of Romanoff also count, specially if we consider that the Grand father of the last Tsar usurped the Throne, impriosioned until death his other two elder brothers.

Thanks for your reply

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/11/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Some years ago, we were cruising in a power boat, along the Maine coastline. Our hosts pointed out Marie Antoinette's house. Unfortunately, she never made it there. The Russian Imperials had/have enormous private investments, "placements", here in America. So the big time financiers knew/know who's on first, and what's on second. Because they were the operators on any "rat lines", finding secret homes for any refugees, whom they had fronted for.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

I am Not very well informed of any camp houses or dashas of European or Russian Noblemen in America in the past.

I think Russia is a so large country that seemed to me really rare if the Romanoff wanted to have a Dasha over sees when they still ruled the Empire.

The Romanoff or other Russian nobility that Arrived to America came really after the Revolution started, they were exiled refugees. None of them were from the principal branches in the line to sucession of that throne.

I know by Sure that Jose Bonaparte the brother of the French Emperor passed his last year's in Philadelphia. Also the Inheritor of The Mexican Emperor Jose de Iturbide and next in the succesion line to the Throne of Emperor Maximilian also came in Exile to America to live as a University Professor.

America denied assylum to last Sha of Iran, by decision of President Jimmy Carter, and long time before that to the last Emperor of Vietnam.

Although Mrs. Wallis Simpson who was a New Jersian lady married the King Edward VIIIth of England they never lived here after his abdication in 1936.

Of course Ann Anderson, who lived in Virginia until her death, the so called Princess Anastasia, was really a pretender, an impostor.

As far As I know the only member of a currently ruling Royal house that Live in America is Her Royal Highness Queen Mother Noor of Jordan, but she is American born. Who was also American was Princess Grace of Monaco and since Yesterday Duchess Megham of England.

Thanks for your comments

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The King of england Nicholas own cousin prevented them from being brought here for safety, he actually feared Nicholas own potential claim to the throne of England as they were both Queen Victoria's descendant's, also there was the whole matter of the Russian royal family's fortune (more properly the Russian's money but that is another matter) which in today's term's would be in the hundreds of billions or even trillion's of pound's (originally 200 million in GOLD rubles - most estimates ignore the fact it was in GOLD and then just base it on Rubles so are far lower and less realistic - in the bank of England alone but also they deposited vast amounts into Barclay's - now HSBC and other European country's as well, factor in inflation and the value of that gold then it would today be immense and not a paltry sum, enough to buy a nation in itself in fact), perhaps one of the reason's Putin was considering re-instating the Russian royal family because then legally if they are blood relative's the bank of England would have to pay up even though it would bankrupt it? (Technically it was personal wealth of the Tsar).

That though is the bank of England which is more to do with the Rothschild's eh?.
www.darkpolitricks.com...
www.xat.org...

For those who don't know what happened needs to serious look at Asian conflict against China. Nicholas could have ran to the East instead of the West. Brits have been back stabbers ever since the start of their empire. This is all Karma here. Read up on the "Eight Nation alliance" against China. One doesn't simply mess with the Yellow race. No where to run and no where to go.

The NWO wants white race to control China so nobody can run away. These type of Dystopia has been shown in movies and all sorts of prediction future. The reason China is communist now is because again NWO USA sold everyone out just like they are doing now in ME conflict. No where to run except USA. This is all planned NWO agenda stop watching western propaganda because the BRICKS are serious. 2nd option to support Asia was during the start of WW2. US chose Imperial Japan over the pro-democratic Chinese Government and didn't help until Nanjing Massacre or Pearl Harbour. Too late. Abraham Lincoln even tried to stay out of the Eight nation alliance fight but he was assassinated, therefore US joined the alliance during the war. It could've been 7 alliance war if Russia stayed out would've been 6th. It all started with the Brits and French.

There used to have Greeks or Romans running to China for Haven. This isn't a case anymore. Completely blocked. So GG joining the fight against Asia.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

O.K. I'll throw out some numbers. Tsarist money funded the Hill Railroad to the tune of $40M, in private placements which kept the Hills out of any stock market manipulations, and their inevitable bankruptcies. Today its the BNSF. Tsarist money also funded the great Timber Barons along the Hill RR's. Warehouser around $4M, and Idaho's Timber Co.'s to the tune of around $10M. So if anyone used Tsarist money to build a safety net for any of the Tsar's surviving kid's, the Hill's and their financing the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Mn. is the place to look, first.

The Mayo Bros. were making real strides in treating Haemophillia, around 1920. Hill money funded them at that time. Of course there are several cover stories to explain everything. But one of my across the table relatives, could and did travel to St. Paul, Mn. and withdrew serious money to fund my grandfather's stumpage purchases. She was his private banker, during the 1920's, before the Depression hit. Gramps always paid her back, after selling the timber, and after she took her cut, that money went back to the RR's coffers. The Main Street of the Great Northwest, was always suckled on the tits of the Hill R.R.'s. They had to provide credit and finances, in order to generate the rail traffic needed to make their RR pay off. And pay off it has, over the Twentieth Century. J.P. Morgan & Co. handled most of this from NYC, but "Aunt Mary" only had to take the train down to St. Paul, Mn. to withdraw her borrowed money.

And yes, I have suggested to Prof. Holland at Penn State Univ. that he look into this across the table aunt of mine, as possibly being Marie R., but he blew me off, over the phone. So I did my usual little prayer, to the Man Upstairs, about finding lost children, and a year or so later, one Time Magazine Cover said it all. "We Were Penn State"/

But this is small potatoes compared to my earlier July 12th prayer, to God to smite our East Coast, with a Pearl Harbor class wakeup call, over what I perceived as a series of Int'l Cyber Attacks on my Workplace, which very nearly killed me, in a neon green plume of CLO2, poison gas, blowing past me in a stiff breeze._javascript:icon('
')

Nostradamus covers this earlier threat in C. II, Q. 27. It's all here in the numbers. Remove the left serifs from the Roman Numeral for 2, and you get arabic 11. Add 2 + 7, to get 9, and July 12th 2001, is 27 years after my daughter Diana's birthdate. C. X, Q. 72, will give the double 19's both in the buttressed X, IX, titles and subtracting 72, from 91. You cannot subtract zero lengths off the ends of a 0910, measuring stick. Also there was never a year zero between B.C. and A.D. so I put it in after the string of 1999 years.

edit on 3-6-2018 by carpooler because: add Nosty's two Quatrains joining Diana to 9=11 attacks on our East Coasts. There are others, like the buttressed C.V. Q. 74, which work too.
Nineteen days shy of July 31, gives you July 12th, and the evening before my daughter's 27th birthday. I take this as my "Climb Mt. Nitaka" prayer. After this moment, and it was already July 13th, in Tokyo, the 56 year long conspiracy was now a fate ac-comply, for the coming Nine Eleven attacks. You count from Aug. 30th, and Gen. Mc Arthur's unconditional surrender in Tokyo Bay. There is a magic square combining Adm. Yamamoto's given name of Isuruko, ( 56 ), and the 47 Ronin, or Heavenly Warriors. But this plot, came one day too soon, on U.S. time, just like the original Pearl Harbor attack came a day early. I always like the anagram using Pearl Harbored, used as a verb, giving "Torpedoed too Early".
edit on 3-6-2018 by carpooler because: more Nosty fulfillments

top topics

<< 1   >>

join