It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch elections: Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe' after Geert Wilders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

As the saying goes, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Turning into a real megalomaniac. It's very scary especially because so many Turks support him.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

------

Erdogan speaks the truth .

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I stopped watching the second video because it is intentionally wrong for propaganda purposes. I think in the first video he makes an interesting point. I think his solution is faulty as trying to get unanimity between 20 countries on virtually any topic, imo, would be next to impossible. Instead, I would recommend doing away with the security council totally and let majority rule. The have nots would tend to dominate the haves, the haves would withdraw, the UN would fall apart and so would the globalists main political arm.

However, to say that the UN runs the world is laughable and putting a stress on that issue takes stress off of the civil rights violations at home. It also takes the focus away from the IMF which is really running the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Turkey has certainly helped put enough of their "holy" people in Europe. The liberal thinking "educated" progressives have taken them in, with welcoming, unbiased, love filled arms. I wouldn't doubt this dude's word. Whatever happens to a western civilization, they've done to themselves. And they deserve and get everything they have asked for... I personally, shall not miss them when they're gone. Suicide, apparently is a collective "social" choice.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

The last few years could easily be mistaken for some sort of omen of challenging times to come. Talk of terror and holy wars in Europe-- I just can't imagine any such religious war between Islam and the churches of Europe. I may be wrong, but if there is a war coming between the West and an invading Islamic force, I think a joint Western army would most likely be secular and would probably drive such an Islamic threat away from mainland Europe and possibly into Syria and the Biblical lands of the ME.

Perhaps we will see more religious terror in Europe in the years to come, but I just can't imagine any unified Christian force anywhere near in the future, but I have been wrong many times before. A Western force and a war of biblical proportions maybe, but I don't think a multi-national European or Western army would be religious. If such a war would crash into some Biblical Harmageddon the next big thing on the Apocalypse's agenda, which is believed by many Christians-- seems to be a new world war and the death of 1/3rd of mankind suggesting the exchange of devastating weapons.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
After 208 days, 4 Dutch parties agree on govt coalition

After 208 days of tough negotiations, the leaders of four Dutch parties agreed Monday on a draft program for a new center-right coalition government under Prime Minister Mark Rutte that will likely push policies further to the right.

Centrist D66 leader Alexander Pechtold said that after years of austerity, the new government will reward voters with lower taxes.

"We are coming out of crisis, so we can invest, taxes can be lowered," Pechtold told reporters.

Rutte is expected to officially unveil the program on Tuesday along with the leaders of the Christian Democrats, the D66 party and a faith-based party, the Christian Union.

The leaders spent a final morning checking the agreement before heading to their parliamentary offices to present it to their parties' lawmakers, who could still suggest minor amendments.

208 days ... AMATEURS ! In Belgium we stayed 589 days without one.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The Holy wars started 1300 years ago.
Where have you folks been?
Not history class I will assume.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Mark Rutte was elected in 2017 against Wilders as a result of a scheme between the Royals of the Netherlands and some Turkish officials!

Were the govt. to collapse tomorrow, how would Rutte get re-elected this time ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join