It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will submit evidence of wiretapping to House committee 'very soon'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
But the biggest reason the intelligence community will deny wire tapping Trump is because of the outfall that would put them in a very dimming light.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

They produce 20% of it. Of course, you wouldn't be interested in what they are allowed, by law, to do with it, would you?

Another point, do you think that it is Russian workers who are working the mines? Aren't jobs a good thing?

edit on 3/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

LOL. All I said is Russia has control of it. What they do with it, I could not tell you. So it is not a conspiracy theory, it actually happened. That is my point.

Please feel free to tell me what they are allowed to do with it. And yes jobs are good, but would be better if it was an American company imho.
edit on 18-3-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Phage

LOL. All I said is Russia has control of it. What they do with it, I could not tell you. So it is not a conspiracy theory, it actually happened. That is my point.

Please feel free to tell me what they are allowed to do with it. And yes jobs are good, but would be better if it was an American company imho.

The current licenses of the company of interest and approved by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission – do not allow exporting any uranium.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: uncommitted

No, there are lots and lots of people who know what the bill says. How is that? There are very few people who know what is really going on.

I do have a bad feeling about it. But as it stands the poor cannot afford the deductibles and co pays.

I can see only one option that can work, and I don't think it is on the table.

The denial is about the wiretapping, the deflection is to try and steer it to healthcare. Strange.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join