It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will submit evidence of wiretapping to House committee 'very soon'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

So a specific claim was not made by Obama in regards to the Russians interfering with the election?

Oh, yes. That claim was made. And evidence was presented, though most of it was (rightfully) classified. That's what Nunes' committee is looking at. We'll start hearing more, maybe, after Monday.

I thought you were talking about Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am not sure. They would not disclose what was turned over. Very convenient for covering a story. They don't know either. Plus it is NBC and we do know of their bias. I would like to be a fly on the wall in a lot of places.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

They would not disclose what was turned over.
Not to the general public, no. Because, you know, spreading information about how one conducts intelligence activities is not very...intelligent.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Oh, yes. That claim was made. And evidence was presented, though most of it was (rightfully) classified. That's what Nunes' committee is looking at. We'll start hearing more, maybe, after Monday.

Classified. Cannot disclose. So pretty much somebody else will tell us. We have already established that Government will lie to get what they want. I am curious as to what they say never the less.

I thought you were talking about Trump.

I was talking about Trump's allegations about wire tappings and Obama's allegations about Russian interference.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Not to the general public, no. Because, you know, spreading information about how one conducts intelligence activities is not very...intelligent.

That reminds me of how Trumped talked about the Obama administration telling the press how they planned to beat ISIS. lol.

You see the CIA, or rather NSA has the ability to duplicate Russian hacks. They have to have that ability in order to find them. One job of the Presidency that is probably the hardest, is to get loyalists of the previous administration's embedded personnel out of the positions that could hurt the current one. You never hear much about that.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

We have already established that Government will lie to get what they want.
Sure. And Trump, is guess what?

I was talking about Trump's allegations about wire tappings and Obama's allegations about Russian interference.
All of those who were involved in the initial briefing on Russian interference (including Republicans and even Trump, "I think it was the Russians.") seem to agree that Russians did the hacking. Most seem to think it was part of an effort to affect the election.

edit on 3/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

A paper tiger. He's hollow in both words, mind and thought. He's a snake oil salesman on the main stage. Hilarious and terrifying.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Sure. And Trump, is guess what?

Yeah and he could very well be lying. But he could be telling the truth also. People are letting their bias cloud their judgment of the situation.

All of those who were involved in the initial briefing on Russian interference (including Republicans and even Trump, "I think it was the Russians.") seem to agree that Russians did the hacking. Most seem to think it was part of an effort to affect the election.

Why would Russia not want Clinton to be President when she gave them all that Uranium? That leads to a reasonable doubt. Now if the loyal embedded personnel of the previous administration wanted to fake the evidence, they could. I am not saying that is what happened, but another speculation. If we do not look at all sides we will not know. I am the one that is saying we have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Why would Russia not want Clinton to be President when she gave them all that Uranium?

Why do you state conspiracy theory as fact?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com... um-deal/?utm_term=.015c691a1128

This article meant to debunk the Hillary/ Russian deal, shows unequivocally that 20% of the US's uranium went to Russia in 2013.

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission approved the deal. In 2013, Russia assumed 100 percent ownership.

Now CFIUS is made up of eight committees, which the Secretary of State is apart of. Who was SoS in 2013? Hillary until Feb 1. Just in time to get out. But none the less, she was in control of the Secretary of State, which makes it her responsibility whether she made the decision to stop it, which she did not, or not stop it. So I am not sure where you are getting that it was a conspiracy theory. It is a fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

shows unequivocally that 20% of the US's uranium went to Russia in 2013.
Off topic and false. But it is true that a Russian company has a controlling interest (51%) in a Canadian company which handles 20% of uranium production in the US. So tell me, does all of that uranium go to Russia?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: carewemust

To me Trump seems like if he says something he's got something. And I think he has his own info gathering personnel and if he does have these info gatherers I bet they are very good.

He says whatever he sees on breitbart

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Unless President Trump can pull a wabbit out of his hat, it does not appear that Trump Tower was under surveillance.

The Justice Department's final report sent to the Whitehouse earlier today.

Story: www.1045thefox.com...

edit on 3/18/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The Justice Department's final report sent to the Whitehouse earlier today.

What are you assuming are the contents of that report?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Off topic and false.

LMAO. You claimed it was a conspiracy theory. You are not making sense right now.

But it is true that a Russian company has a controlling interest (51%) in a Canadian company which handles 20% of uranium production in the US. So tell me, does all of that uranium go to Russia?

I guess you missed the part of my post that said in 2013 Russia assumed 100% ownership. I have layed it out for you to see and you still claim false. lol. I have no idea where that uranium goes, but none the less Russian owns it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Chairman Devin Nunes told CNN, "I don't think so" as he walked into a room to read the report.

From your link. He said he didn't think so before he even read the report. lol. I have a feeling this is not the end, but who knows, I have been wrong before.

I edited to add it is from CNN, and well, we know how they feel about the President.
edit on 18-3-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I guess you missed the part of my post that said in 2013 Russia assumed 100% ownership
I guess I did.

I have no idea where that uranium goes
Then why did you say this:

20% of the US's uranium went to Russia in 2013.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Because when they assumed 100% ownership of the company that got control of 20% of the uranium that the US mines.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

So...the uranium goes to Russia?

20% of the US's uranium went to Russia in 2013.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yeah they get control of it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join