It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will submit evidence of wiretapping to House committee 'very soon'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Trump discussed the wire tap tweet in a Fox interview and said he will be releasing info very soon. Maybe in the next week and we are going to find out some very interesting things.

President Trump discussed his tweeted accusation that President Obama ordered "wires" at Trump Tower tapped during last year's presidential campaign in an exclusive interview with Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Wednesday.

Trump told host Tucker Carlson that the administration "will be submitting things" to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence "very soon." The president added that he "will be, perhaps speaking about this next week" and predicted that "you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next 2 weeks."

Trump was asked why he tweeted the wire tap statement before giving evidence and Trump said that wire tapping covers a lot of things. Trump also said social media may have helped get him elected, and if it wasn't for Twitter he would get dishonest press and fake press.

When asked by Carlson why he tweeted about the alleged phone tap before producing evidence, Trump said his definition of wiretapping "covers a lot of different things."

"That really covers surveillance and many other things. Nobody ever talks about the fact that [the words 'wires tapped'] was in quotes [in the tweet], but that’s a very important thing."

Trump defended his ongoing use of social media while in office, saying that "maybe I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Twitter, because I get such a fake press, such a dishonest press.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Excellent. I hope his evidence is very strong. Like the force strong. Then maybe he can do something about Darth McCain when he is finished.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Will it be like when he said, he would release his taxes or that everyone will be covered with his healthcare.

Another lie added to his multitude of lies?
edit on 15-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I can't help but wonder what happens when he drops what ever info he has.

Who is going to be the poor sucker stuck holding the bag? Is it going to be Obama do you think?

Laws are for the serfs.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Well, I guess this is the 'put up or shut up' moment... what i like about Trump here is that he is willing to share his evidence.. But when Trump was being accused of working with Russia we didn't see any evidence..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The double standard of evidence is a shining example of hypocrisy.

We will see if his evidence is worth all this fuss.

If I were the ones who did something wrong, I would be very concerned. Trump seems very serious.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How many times has Candidate or President Trump yelled "FIRE!" when there wasn't one?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To me Trump seems like if he says something he's got something. And I think he has his own info gathering personnel and if he does have these info gatherers I bet they are very good.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Watched the his interview, many can this guy lie. LOL

Lies about his American enthusiasm..
New poll shows why Trump wants to distract everyone from Trumpcare meltdown

The bumbling rollout of the plan seems to have affected some Americans’ approval of Trump. Gallup’s latest tracking poll showed that only 39% of Americans approved of Trump’s job performance, compared to 42% over the weekend. (By comparison, President Obama enjoyed a 62% approval rating at this point in his presidency.) Other, more right-leaning polls have also shown that Trump has taken a hit. The latest Rasmussen Reports poll knocked Trump down to 46% from his previous 49% approval rating. A Fox News poll showed the steepest losses, reporting a 43% approval rate compared to the previous month’s rating of 48% – a loss of 5 points.

His claim that this healthcare is better, yet...

CBO: Republican health care bill raises premiums for older, poor Americans by more than 750%

The CBO offers an example of a single individual with an annual income of $26,500. If that person is 21 years old, he’ll largely benefit from the Republican health care bill. Under the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare), he would on average pay $1,700 in premiums for insurance. Under the Republican plan, he would pay $1,450.

But if that person is 64 years old, he would be hurt by the Republican bill. Under Obamacare, he would also pay $1,700 in premiums for insurance. But under the Republican bill, he would pay $14,600 — more than half his annual income. That amounts to more than a 750 percent increase in premiums from Obamacare to the Republican bill.

Is anyone still buying what this guy is selling..LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Also...some of that evidence might be verbal on March 20th. Like testimony. We don't hear about NSA Director Mike Rogers much, but he's scheduled to be there.

He's the one that reportedly flew down to Florida for a private meeting with Trump following the Inauguration and who Clapper and others subsequently tried to get fired. Rogers just might be a patriot that took his oath seriously. We'll see.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't hold your breath for any evidence. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I am not sure what will be done. With the courts trying to over rule his banning of countries, which is his job, I think that he is really getting tired of getting railroaded by the Court System. If a judge cannot put aside with their hurt feelings and the law, then I think that requires a federal investigation, because they cannot do their job correctly.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Will it be like when he said, he would release his taxes or that everyone will be covered with his healthcare.

You do realize that the Law does not require it, right? If not, then now you have gained some knowledge.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

You do realize that the Law does not require it, right? If not, then now you have gained some knowledge.

You do know that it is not about being required by law, it is about his claim he would release them.

You seemed to have skipped that point.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

LMAO.. Yes because polls matter.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Trump is the sith master of "fake news". he is fake news personified.

I imagine by the time it is released, it will be him saying Obama read his twitter as his definition of wire tapping.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You do realize that it is only the left that want to see it right. He will keep trolling you guys, just for the laughs, and the triggerings obviously. lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Is anyone still buying what this guy is selling..LOL

In a word, yes..there will be those who will believe him if he says water is dry...oddly enough, a handful of those types are vocal right here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thirty years ago if someone were to make remarks about the president of the US like some people are now, they would be going through hell. I think there is going to be a lot of audits in the future against people who are making negative comments. It will not be related to party lines, it will be related to spewing lies, there is no protection for people who lie about the president.

The president can lie, actually that is his job. but we are not supposed to spread lies or slander.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

You do realize that it is only the left that want to see it right. He will keep trolling you guys, just for the laughs, and the triggerings obviously. lol.

Yes, like he was trolled by Obama about his birth certificate..the entire triggered right for years on end. good times, good times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join