It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will submit evidence of wiretapping to House committee 'very soon'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
You know by shutting their internet off? Which can be done by the way.

No, we cannot remove access to a movement
we, like China, can only lock down our own internet from the outside.
My career is IT Managment. specifically corporate solutions document managment and global workflow. what is yours?

a firewall is the only effective way to keep people from recruiting in the US...wall off the US.

You have put yourself in a position of being untrustworthy. Now I know I can't have a real debate with you. Psssh.

You right now

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Give us several examples? Or do you associate every tweet he makes with yelling "fire?" His opinion of the The Apprentice is not like yelling "fire."

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

I have to agree in theory. There will be only one way to tell if this was true, after the dust settles and we see what kind of leader Trump was.

No, I didn't want Hillary. she was a snake herself..but that would be just more bloated red tape government becoming more detatched and murky I reckon. between the two, she was the pile of crap with a vomited breath mint in it at least..same doodoo, but with a slightly mint zing..so there is that. This was a terrible election season.

It was a terrible election for the established Republicans and the Established Democrats. It was great for the people. Imho

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I guess you have never heard of a communications jamming devices. They do exist, and they do work. So I am not sure what your talking about.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: mOjOm

He can't trust to many people as it turns out. He is doing the smart thing by keeping the information and presenting it when he needs to.

Good point! Although I do wish that the President would leave some fake news breadcrumbs at CNN. Others are starting to do it... Senator Graham told CNN that Comey was going to make a surprise announcement today (Wednesday). CNN ran hard with that "Breaking News!!!" all day yesterday and half of today.

It's now Thursday and not a peep out of the FBI Director. CNN has rotten egg on it's rotten face again.

I really hate to burst your bubble, but your senate has announced no evidence of wiretapping OR surveillance against Trump. Wow, more fake news from Trump!!!!!!

www.usatoday.com...
How's that egg tasting?
edit on 16-3-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

They also passed Obama care with out reading it.

Are we to base anything of value off what these politicians do?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Will it be like when he said, he would release his taxes or that everyone will be covered with his healthcare.

I have to give you points for your ability to turn this back around and act like Trump is still the fool here after he's done exactly what the left was asking for, submit some proof, unlike the non-existent proof for all the absurd claims made by the left over the last few years. Also I don't recall him ever saying he would release his tax information, yet we did get a glance at some of his tax records recently and it showed he paid a more than a fair percentage. Also, didn't Obama claim the exact same thing about his healthcare plan, yet that clearly didn't happen? Trumps plan is barely off the ground and you're already acting like it has failed. You'll need to up your game, many of us can clearly see your agenda, Mictain.
edit on 16/3/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I have to give you points for your ability to turn this back around and act like Trump is still the fool here after he's done exactly what the left was asking for, submit some proof, unlike the non-existent proof for all the absurd claims made by the left over the last few years. Also I don't recall him ever saying he would release his tax information, yet we did get a glance at some of his tax records recently and it showed he paid a more than a fair percentage. Also, didn't Obama claim the exact same thing about his healthcare plan, yet that clearly didn't happen? Trumps plan is barely off the ground and you're already acting like it has failed. You'll need to up your game, many of us can clearly see your agenda, Mictain.

The GOP plan would be better termed 'RyanCare' or even 'ScrewThePoorCare'. Trump promised some kind of 'great plan' that would cover everyone. (By the way, Trump gave no specifics, no numbers and no details whatsoever, so I'm guessing that he has no plan and moreover wouldn't have a clue how to write one into law.) So, this is not Trump's plan.
If I had to guess then Trump's wiretapping evidence is in the same place as his healthcare plan - it does not exist. All we have is some hot air spewed by a bloviating incompetent.
edit on 16-3-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

HINT

The poor can not afford the deductibles and copays.

So to the emergency room they go.

Obama care can't find it's ass with both hands, and that is by design. The repubs and dems made this up with lobbying from big medical and pharma. Dems were the only idiots dumb enough to vote for it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

They also passed Obama care with out reading it.

Are we to base anything of value off what these politicians do?

Denial and deflection, I suppose everyone needs a hobby. Nice to know your president gets his 'facts' from Fox News................ hahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No, there are lots and lots of people who know what the bill says. How is that? There are very few people who know what is really going on.

I do have a bad feeling about it. But as it stands the poor cannot afford the deductibles and co pays.

I can see only one option that can work, and I don't think it is on the table.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He claimed to know.

He is just delaying as he does on every thing he blusters out.
Just like many of his business here promises one thing and simply fails to delevery.

Fortunately I am glad he is fail to delever because some of the things he has proposed are unrealistic. Example Mexico pay for the wall. I'll admit there are issues there but....

He choosing to play crowds and not tackle issues. He gamed the election very well and he is continuing the games.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well some people respect Obama would give the guy the even break on this.

He is not a billionaire but he did okay.
Do I understand correctly that his has worked as a professor teach things about the constition?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Also I don't recall him ever saying he would release his tax information

May, 2016. For example.

TRUMP: So the answer is before the election, I’ll release. And I’d like to release. But really, you learn very little from a tax return.

www.nationalmemo.com...
edit on 3/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

HINT

The poor can not afford the deductibles and copays.

Actually, a single person who makes less than $22,000 a year has very low copays/deductibles/premiums. Some call that "poor", but the government defines poor as earning less than $10,000 a year.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Trump is just playing words game when he talks about wire tapping. He has no clue if anything has happened. If he says anything specific he closes the door on other wild accusations he can make.

I bet he tries to say that secret service agents radios were used as as open mics to to listen to him and their was tape recorder at the other end.

He can in one fell swoop accuse all the agents. Then he'll pause and say it's probably just one or two bads apple and it would unfair to punish all so he will a "good guy" and let them all. He will promise to find the tape recorder. There a hundred little he say that sound like he knows what is happening but saying nothing.

If I get right who will buy me beer?

Yes I know I am the guy he said we should not rampantly speculate but I do have imagination.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hit the button accidently
edit on 17-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Hit button to soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Alright you admit Trump is a troll!!!!
Wonderful:

What can we say to convince you he is a "douche bag"?

I quote as per Trump standard procedures so that mean you cannot get upset that I denigrated him.

If he can do it so can we.
edit on 17-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sorry sir there are far to many of us on the same page for us all to be unstable.

I am a little unstable but I am sitting on a wobbly chair.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes I do as a guy with train in statistics it's fun to connect in related things.

I have chart with accurate data that connects my hair length and weight to the of fish I catch in august.

Why else do you think that we doubt any poll connected to Trump?

He is disingenuous and so are his polls.
edit on 17-3-2017 by SmilingROB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join