It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a amazing video someone posted on youtube from NASA's ISS feed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: JimOberg

----
Why do they seem to move in a united, orderly fashion and why does it seem, as stated in the OP, that there is a faint structures which can represent a very large, solid body to which they are attached?

Fair question. To answer it, a serious investigator would need to know the date/time of the video, the orientation of the station and line-of-sight of the camera centerline, solar illumination conditions, and the location over the Earth's surface.

Without such basic context, no explanation is possible. Maybe that's why the UFO posters conceal such information?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
Well NASA said this is ICE particles was the explanation after brought up that they was UFO's...... NASA explained this was ice particles. ...

Show me where.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Ice particles all lit of makes sense, but the ambient light around the lights is showing structure.

Or it's just mpeg artifacts, poor quality compression that is not the original footage it's dowload then up loaded to youtube so lots of problems can occur with quality.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I was reiterating what someone else has said in another youtube vid similar to this one. I understand your argument and I agree there probably has not been a confirmed official answer by NASA. After I gone through them again I don't think NASA did say anything about this event, but it was something a ufo group said that monitors and watches NASA feeds. Anyways I think I did find out what mission is was. I am not sure, I haven't read anything up on it yet. This is not a recent event as thought it was. So I believe this STS-132 May-2010. Seven Years old! lol It's strange though...I don't remember this vid being popular back then than it is now. NASA does explain about things like this that many things are ice or space debris junk. I agree it is. NASA was going to junk ISS program so what is their definition of junk? It's hard to make heads or tails of what's NASA is doing. NASA apparently got a real good deal on some $10 dollar camera's. My Android phone has better picture than this.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

its somewhere there you have to scroll down a lot

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well if it was STS-132 then it is a Atlantis space shuttle mission where the shuttle docked. That would make sense seeing a large object lol. I guess we can call that a case closed.

Wikipedia:

STS-132 (ISS assembly flight ULF4)[5] was a NASA Space Shuttle mission, during which Space Shuttle Atlantis docked with the International Space Station on 16 May 2010.[6] STS-132 was launched from the Kennedy Space Center on 14 May 2010.[3] The primary payload was the Russian Rassvet Mini-Research Module, along with an Integrated Cargo Carrier-Vertical Light Deployable (ICC-VLD). Atlantis landed at the Kennedy Space Center on 26 May 2010.

STS-132 was initially scheduled to be the final flight of Atlantis, provided that the STS-335/STS-135 Launch On Need rescue mission would not be needed. However, in February 2011, NASA declared that the final mission of Atlantis and of the Space Shuttle program, STS-135, would be flown regardless of the funding situation.[7]

Link

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I would be more app to agree if NASA did not shut down the live feed almost every time one of these "ice Crystals" appeared.
Eventually people start saying that , after so many time, these feed cuts are becoming suspicious.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I was reiterating what someone else has said in another youtube vid similar to this one. I understand your argument and I agree there probably has not been a confirmed official answer by NASA. After I gone through them again I don't think NASA did say anything about this event, but it was something a ufo group said that monitors and watches NASA feeds. Anyways I think I did find out what mission is was. I am not sure, I haven't read anything up on it yet. This is not a recent event as thought it was. So I believe this STS-132 May-2010. Seven Years old! lol It's strange though...I don't remember this vid being popular back then than it is now. NASA does explain about things like this that many things are ice or space debris junk. I agree it is. NASA was going to junk ISS program so what is their definition of junk? It's hard to make heads or tails of what's NASA is doing. NASA apparently got a real good deal on some $10 dollar camera's. My Android phone has better picture than this.

NASA releases MUCH better photos and videos [and direct eyewitness reports] -- the UFO hucksters conceal these as fatal to the bogus narrative they are promoting. I worked in Mission Control 20+ years and nobody from there is lying or concealing anything about such videos. See www.janesoberg.com/ufo.html, try the '99 FAQs' first.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeniVidi

I would be more app to agree if NASA did not shut down the live feed almost every time one of these "ice Crystals" appeared.
Eventually people start saying that , after so many time, these feed cuts are becoming suspicious.

After so many times, wouldn't a real coverup have figured out to use a GD time delay?

Jeez loo-WEEZ, why are you so easy to be suckered by the UFO hucksters?
edit on 16-3-2017 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
NASA's go to answer. ICE! a reply to: sean

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SweetpotatoJohnson
NASA's go to answer. ICE! a reply to: sean

Only on shuttle missions -- ISS doesn't dump water.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I am not easily sucked in, but I am suspicious. Every time I read about one of these "ice crystal " incidents there is always mention of the feeds being cut. As someone who watches the live feeds I do recognize that the feed is cut often, and for reasons having nothing to do with space aliens.
P.S. A time delay would cause a ruckus. Besides last I heard that were stopping the live feeds. At the Radio feed.
edit on 3/22/2017 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeniVidi

P.S. A time delay would cause a ruckus. Besides last I heard that were stopping the live feeds. At the Radio feed.

The internet UFO industry lied about that, too. No stoppage in live feeds, and it was never even proposed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join