It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senators ask Tillerson to probe US funding of Soros groups abroad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Alright, NOW we are getting somewhere. Six Senators have sent letter to SOS Tillerson requesting an investigation into State Department funding going towards George Soros initiatives to stir trouble overseas. And while we are at it, we should investigate his actions here in the USA as well.

FOXNews
Republican senators are asking Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to investigate claims that U.S. taxpayer money is being used to back left-wing billionaire George Soros' political meddling and similar efforts overseas.

A letter sent Tuesday asked for a probe into how U.S. funds are being used by agencies such as the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to back left-wing political groups in other countries.

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, one of the co-signers, even said foreign officials and political leaders have come to him with "reports of U.S. activity in their respective countries."

He said in a statement: "This includes reports of diplomats playing political favorites, USAID funds supporting extreme and sometimes violent political activists, and the US Government working to marginalize the moderates and conservatives in leadership roles. ... This sort of political favoritism from our missions around the world is unacceptable.

The letter to Tillerson also was signed by Sens. James Inhofe, R-Okla.; Thom Tillis, R-N.C.; David Perdue, R-Ga.; Ted Cruz, R-Texas; and Bill Cassidy, R-La. I have included the actual letter as well. They sent one in February as well asking about possible interference in Macedonia.

“Respected leaders from Albania have made similar claims of U.S. diplomats and Soros-backed organizations pushing for certain political outcomes in their country,”

The senators went on to say that they are also concerned about reports coming in from countries in Africa and Latin America.

Conservative Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban last month expressed concern about Soros meddling in his country’s political fights, and warned about Soros’ “trans-border empire.”

“I think it is no secret and everyone knows about the very close relationship between the Democrats and George Soros and his foundations..."
Widely cited as an example of Soros’ influence during the Obama administration was a 2011 email (published by WikiLeaks) in which Soros urged Hillary Clinton to take action in Albania over recent demonstrations in the capital of Tirana. Within a few days, an envoy was dispatched.

Geroge Soros, YOU RE GOING DOWN! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! It is time to answer to the free people of the world for your crimes!

edit on 3-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Glad to hear this. Soros and men like him are NOT throwing around hundreds of millions of dollars for "Americans' interests", I'd bet my 401K and my vehicle on that statement. He's a money- & power-addicted psycho like many billionaires are

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I hope this goes a long way . Soros is a piece of garbage ( I am being polite ) Reading and hearing about him for a long time. I am of the opinion that it is SOROS that moved the Democratic party so far to the left .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Seems fitting:

JFK's Speech about Secret Societies

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Sure would be nice to see some actual proof. Not b.s. reports from Right wing media. All deflection away from the liar in chiefs upcoming investigations.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If we can take down the Rothschild front man George Soros, then it could be launch point to actually finally confronting the ruling family.

a reply to: Stevenjames15
Proof is what we find when we do investigations, especially when many foreign leaders are making the same observations and reporting them to us. Did you ignore the second snippet of the OP??
edit on 3-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I foresee in the near future...

A scandal will arise directly affecting at least one of the above named individuals writing the letter to Tillerson.

It will be reported by the general naysayers, and swashbucklers we've grown to despise due to unethical practices while reporting 'news-items' to the masses...

Hey, am curious, does George's foundation take donations from the federal reserve?

Audit audit audit

new topics

top topics

join