It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the trigger words for chatting online?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
@OP While the answer is obvious, you recognize, she´s probably going to read this?

How would she read it?

This is a private conversation on the internet.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

@OP While the answer is obvious, you recognize, she´s probably going to read this?

How would she read it?

This is a private conversation on the internet.

She is a member of this site

WHich didnt dissuade me from being an ass at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
conversations with women

Well there's your problem.
Sorry women.

originally posted by: Profusion
After I used the word "busy" to describe myself, she suddenly used the word to describe herself.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Lucky you, i never get PM's either here or anywhere else for that matter, guess people know i am "too busy" LOL or is it my basic sarcasm etc, who knows, who cares?

Anyways, as i have always said ...... if you have the time to honk that horn before an accident (automotive), you had time to avoid the accident in the first place, ignore the horn, hit the brakes or steer.

Same as, if you can write a post here, or reply to a post here but you are too busy to reply to a PM, you just honked the horn. Try turning the steering wheel and answering the PM

As to other "words" no idea, use the analogy above, i'm sure it will become apparent

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Or look for non-trigger words?

In my experience, telling a woman online that you are happily married with grandchildren and can only pursue an online friendship has the same effect as throwing bloody chum into the face of ravenous sharks.

An observation, nothing more..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: savemebarry

No, I was answering the question of the op.

Well isn't even that a trigger these days??

Oo

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Does anyone actually date anymore?

Been married for so long I feel like I've been Madella'd when people talk about dating.

Meet a nice girl at a library, go to your local sock-hop, invite a nice gal from church out for a malted, those are the things you should be doing than googling your twitter with the ladies.

they go mudding and then shack up. Ask me, I'm an expert on that betrayal.

by the way, last time I rode a ATC was in the 80's.. :/

I did google my twitter once. Ended up on a very weird website, I don't recommend doing this. Oo

edit on 15-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Nobody pms me these days.

I miss the boobs and death threats

Check your inbox.

I mean, they're technically "moobs", and I haven't waxed in decades, but it's the best I can do.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Kind of hoping the other party chimes in and we hear BOTH sides of this story.

Otherwise, I'm calling FAKE NEWS!

What's the agenda, where's the angle. Why does some of the OP's information lead back to nasa, and what is their involvement. Why is it that each time I click on this thread the OP seems to have been changed in minor ways(several words missing). Who's editing it, and why, what are they hiding, why do it so openly?

Do they know that I know that they think that I don't know what they are doing?????

We need Tax Returns STAT!!

But as for NASA... just like online dating, Never A Straight Answer... and women in general.

*ducks the purses thrown at me*

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

anal

felatio

kill any convo - stone dead

"There are more things in heaven and earth unlike Felatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

now that's one antic disposition...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Op.. thank GOD ( or whomever) she got all butt hurt over it. You really want to deal with someone THAT sensitive?? Good lord.. you just dodged a bullet. a MISSILE. A NUCLEAR BOMB.

It would be like a friend of mine.. he has this girlfriend who wont let him finish taking a poop without demanding he talk to her through the door. If he says he is trying to poop.. she goes nuts and screeches. Can you imagine years of that?? Good thing he told me he is only messing with her cause of her "proclivities" in the bedroom.. temporarily. WHEW. I feared he would eventually develop some pathological aversion to taking a crap and need to seek therapy.. and enemas.

Actually that is pretty screwed up.. No wonder the poor girl is messed up too, with blokes just using her.

I'll never understand that. "Oh she's bonkers, but a firecracker in bed, so... you know.." makes him just as bad as her, in my opinion.

crushing a flower simply to smell the fragrance, leaves a crushed flower for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Lysergic
Nobody pms me these days.

I miss the boobs and death threats

Check your inbox.

I mean, they're technically "moobs", and I haven't waxed in decades, but it's the best I can do.

Who waxes their moobs?

What sort of kinky are you then???

Oo

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You really do seem to have relationship problems . 5th thread this year . Perhaps you need to sit down and try to work out where you are going wrong .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

You really do seem to have relationship problems . 5th thread this year . Perhaps you need to sit down and try to work out where you are going wrong .

I took a wrong turn at I'll be quirky.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The first one woman I mentioned may read this, but she has no interest in me anyway. As for the second woman I mentioned, I'd be shocked if she visited this forum often.

Op.. thank GOD ( or whomever) she got all butt hurt over it. You really want to deal with someone THAT sensitive?? Good lord.. you just dodged a bullet. a MISSILE. A NUCLEAR BOMB.

The second woman I mentioned is a total dream for a friend. Please don't let the halo effect cloud your judgment.

originally posted by: hutch622

You're criticizing me for not doing exactly what this thread is supposed to accomplish?
edit on 16-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The whole phrase is a trigger. Look into NLP. Neuro-linguistic Programming. I will help you on the 'yes' and 'no' words.
That being said, im a busy person and find myself in the same position constantly. Ive made the same errors, so now instead of 'too busy', I use 'tied up at the moment'.
Good luck!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Maybe thats the plan!
Not a bad idea Imo.....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Would you please share some other trigger words? Could you recommend a source?

I knew someone who claimed to be an expert in NLP. I felt his anger a bunch times when his mind tricks didn't affect me at all. I was not impressed with NLP based on how he always seemed to fail with me.

On the other hand, I thought he did amazing things with other people. That only took him so far. He's an interesting guy.

He seemed to rely on deceit more than anything to get what he wanted. That broke our friendship, and it made me wonder how useful NLP is.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

It would be like a friend of mine.. he has this girlfriend who wont let him finish taking a poop without demanding he talk to her through the door. If he says he is trying to poop.. she goes nuts and screeches. Can you imagine years of that?? Good thing he told me he is only messing with her cause of her "proclivities" in the bedroom.. temporarily. WHEW. I feared he would eventually develop some pathological aversion to taking a crap and need to seek therapy.. and enemas.

Actually that is pretty screwed up.. No wonder the poor girl is messed up too, with blokes just using her.

I'll never understand that. "Oh she's bonkers, but a firecracker in bed, so... you know.." makes him just as bad as her, in my opinion.

crushing a flower simply to smell the fragrance, leaves a crushed flower for everyone else.

Sometimes flowers beg to be crushed. She was a freak jumping in bed on the first night.. people make their own choices.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The first one woman I mentioned may read this, but she has no interest in me anyway. As for the second woman I mentioned, I'd be shocked if she visited this forum often.

That first sentence is very telling to me. Think about this sentence, and what it tells others about you. No offense, just trying to help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join