It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking WTF...Help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, looks like there's only one thing to do.

Have a baby with her, then get married of course.

She will probably normalize after you do those two.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i have to wonder : what would billie sue do ??

source thread

its a serious question - if billie sue posted her version of events on ATS - i wonder how it would read ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
How did I not know that she had made it to ATS? She is awesome!!!! I love her (as long as she isn't my neighbor!)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

WOW...that's some crazy S#! I've known some psycho chicks before, but fortunately not that psycho!

I have to admit I chuckled a little bit reading your post. The UK inflection is pretty entertaining. I mean this in a good way.

On a side note, I think I'd probably plan some pseudo-psycho stuff of my own to scare the crap out of her. In other words, turn the tables. If she thinks you're more psycho than she is, she will probably back off. Maybe send her some snuff-flick videos...or ask her where you can find a good corpse which hasn't been abused to badly (yet).

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
nevermind read your entire post now well mistery solved!
lets hope she doesnt come back
edit on 16-3-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ErickDquilope

utter bollox - thats the polite reply

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If I were you I would acquire a fancy camera and keep it handy with you. Get some pics and video of this activity.

I know how strange this kind of thing can be.
I wish you best of luck!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

This is an old post so I'm assuming you know a whole hell of a lot more now of what is going on. If it was gangstalking when you wrote this post, then they are still doing it. There is always some reason for them to start in on you. For me, I believe I have been an experiment from the day I was born, having A- blood and my DNA was altered but thats a different thread. These people can read your mind and know when your going to run to the door or take a picture or set up surveillance as soon as you think it in real time. For me, I am a human VR System in real live time for whoever has the machine on the other end. At first it was driving me nuts why I couldn't catch them and how they were always ten steps ahead but I know they were there because the dogs hear them to. When I first started to realize how they were doing that was from Trump himself, by saying things in his rallies time and time again where it was just way to much of a coincidence. For example, I was already 99% sure at this point but my son and I were on the back porch talking and I was bitching about these black people around us walking around with their pants down to their knees and using choice word but then I backed up and told my son that I have been friends with a lot of black people and its never ok to be racist but if they are going to come at me with that BULL#, I am going to treat them that way. This was Friday night before Trump spoke at CPAC on Saturday where he said " these Democrats are coming at me with BULL#", my son and I practically fell out of our chairs but thats just 1 example. The moral of my story is the good guys know EVERYTHING and our lives are going to be returned to us VERY VERY SOON.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join