It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking WTF...Help?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Could be some EX of yours or the GF's hired a P.I. for some reason... or even someone's work or some business you or she does business with.

It isn't something thought of that often; but there are some in this world, that think they own other people and do everything they can to control them.

Don't let it make you paranoid or mental; they are the one's paranoid and mental doing such things; as you are the one going about your normal business while they are the freaks.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Do not let people get in your head and intimidate you. The best thing you can do is be confident and assertive. If someone ever peeks thru your window, don't run and hide. Politely inform him you saw him looking thru your window and ask if he's lost or needs assistance. You may not get a straight answer but once he knows he's spotted, he won't likely return.

If there is a powerful group out to harm you, they wouldn't tiptoe around, peeking in windows, jiggling doorknobs and creeping in cadillacs. Perhaps you are being investigated. Perhaps it's all just coincidences. Either way, stand your ground and don't live in fear. If you're a good person with nothing to hide, be fearless and confident in everything you do.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

BPO reports/photos for your or your landlord's (if renting) mortgage bank? Is the property either in foreclosure, pre-forclosure, or pending a refinance / home equity loan? They'll send people out to get photos. One trick to get photos while driving by if the homeowner is around is to video record, then save the necessary screen shots.

Just a possibility from the "mundane explanation" category. Another similar situation could be an insurance investigator - especially if you have, are, or will be collecting a workmans comp settlement.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Like someone else mentioned, record what's going on so you will have proof. I wouldn't stand for that to continue and would do everything in my power to stop it, legally of course.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I understand that you are scared and worried. I would be, too. But looking this from the outside as a thread reader, these could all be coincidences combined with weird people. Something strange happened here i have no doubts, but maybe just one incident made you worried and more aware about your surroundings and you started noticing random events that do not have anything to do with you.

Someone suggested an ex-girlfriend or an employee hired a private investigator to spy on you... but why would they take a picture of you making coffee in the kitchen? an elderly male, the photographer? maybe you have good looks and he is attracted to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Meh I have had the black SUV surveilance and the "nonchalant" yet out of place sort follow and take photos of me in public; I have not been directly contacted by any of them; quite possibly indirectly via a forum/social media not really an out going person in public so I tend to ignore people I do not know.

The purposes? I don't care, none of my business even though whomever was/is making me their business. I find it humorous to be honest even in the not knowing... but yet knowing it was or is taking place.

This is why I suggested the ones doing the watching are the freaks... to not get overly excited or worked up about it.

edit on 15-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

If its a PI he's (they) are not a very good one, hiding in "plain sight" is an art form, the old dude needs to go on surveillance 101

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I live across the street from a shopping mall. I always see the same car with a person in it for hours on end. I told my wife to look for it and be aware. I've seen the mall security check him out a few times etc... I boiled it down to the guy lives in his car and moves it every so often. But when you see the car, he is always in it. Worse he is facing an indoor playground... so I thought he may be scoping out kids.

I always had the idea to walk up and kill those people with kindness. Lol they may get some internal struggle if they are actually set out to do harm... but if you do decide to talk to them, honestly have it recorded and let someone know you are doing it. Disappearing is hard for family members.

Graffik.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is how they acclimate you. For me, they followed me around for years in cars, and hired people walking to look at me wierd. Now days I'm unphased. I got voices in my head from this. Gangstalkers is meant to confuse, scare and cause mental disruption so they ruin your life.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

You know how a cat is normally stealthy; and if they catch you seeing them enter a room they will freeze and then sniff something very close by in an act natural "what ima cat just sniffing here" not "ah you caught me transitioning from one room to the next in stealth mode" same with those sorts trying to act natural or nonchalant it's so contrived that the postures as the OP stated oh Im just leaning against this wall here taking in no view what so ever but "you" but don't want you to notice me trying to notice you.

It's like having two broken arms with those broom handle things to help keep them elevated; how the hell are you not going to notice?

Of course; I am very aware of my surroundings and have studied people quite a lot in my life, their behaviors and mannerisms... so when it is like scene rolling and there is this "extra" that has no direction and all of a sudden tries to act in the scene; instead of just be. You know they have some motive that has nothing to do with the area they are in and that motive since it is focused on you?.. oh lemme just sniff this door jamb for no reason.

It's funny; because I am more transparent than they are... so if anyone needs investigating it is them; like hey odd person trying to watch me for some reason I am here to investigate you because your activity is very suspicious; so how long have both of your arms been broken, and are those braces holding them up actually made by a broom handle company? Yeah not something you'd likely know; but you do know why you are following me acting weird and taking a photo from time to time so how about talking about that?

I don't really care though, so I guess it's easier to joke about in how absurd such a thing is as stalking people for pay. Stalking is an illegal activity so I honestly don't know how such business is actual business.

edit on 15-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: humanoidlord
its just cia doing their job calm down

If it's the CIA then just write down your phone number on a piece of paper. Drive out to the country somewhere alone. Dig down and bury that piece of paper and cover it up. Then just wait.

You'll get a call in a day or two confirming your suspicion. If not, then you're fine.

Genius idea, I will remember this trick

On topic: Pretty much all possibilities been mentioned by other members, let me summaries them.
- Private investigator for any reasons unknown. The only thing stands out of this is the dude who tried to open your GF flat door saying James ( i assuming you are James) is not in. For a PI to enter a flat unlawfully is still very rare IMO
- You need to check your credit score ASAP to find out if your identity is stolen?
- Ex girlfriend/wife unsettled score with someone
- mistaken identity? Well they obviously know your name (James) your address, your looks etc I don't see how they would mistake you for someone else?
- It is not the CIA, you would not catch CIA assets monitoring your movement unless you trained to do so. Not MI5/6 either if you in the UK

Things you can do or I would do if this is happening to me:
-Police. They will not be able to do anything without proof like someone mentioned before, however they will know about it
-Confront them. Do that only if you feel safe to do so! The old Dude for example I would totally confront, not in a nice way.
-Tell what happened to as many people as you can, ATS is good but friends family in person better, the more the merrier
-Arm yourself for self defense? I dunno if you are in the UK its not a good idea.
-Extra security in your home, cctv extra lock etc, this will give you some sense of security at home. If you thight on money do simple things like empty beer can filled with pebbles put on the doorknob for nights, to make noise if your door moves, wakes you up.
-Some basic counter intelligence, pictures, plate numbers, small things you can pick up when you see these individuals.

To be honest I read your first post about this issue but I dismissed it as overreaction. Now I have a change of opinion

Please keep us updated
edit on 15-3-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You're all being taken for a wild ride. I think it's hogwash and never happened. Possibly dealing with paranoid pschizophrenia here. THAT is a much more likely explanation... You guys are reaching

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Invest in home cameras, record everything, and lodge a report with your local police service. If you really are being stalked to the extent you say, it is a very serious matter which needs urgent attention. Might be worth telling your partner to get some home cameras and things too.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It may be connected to the others or one on the project you're working... You don't know everything about your associates... everything like the test of us don't... about our friends either.

Consider the subject you're on... you guys tripped up someone somewhere... one of you.... Stay safe

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You also should look at some 'profession related' inquiries. You said you were working on cover art for a book, perhaps you have some yet unknown competition trying to get an edge on you.
Or, perhaps your gf has become suspicious of your faithfulness???

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I will ask you one very, very important question. Answer only if you want to. Are you at the moment getting ANY government help financially, income support, invalidity, help with your council tax or any other benefits.
If the answer is yes look no further. They WILL follow you, take photos, take moving images, take photos of your possessions, what you do to fill your time. All this information they gather WILL be used against you at some point.
It's an American firm doing the investigating now-a-days and using American techniques but I can't for the life of me remember the name.

edit on 15-3-2017 by crayzeed because: added paragraph.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Any reason a private investigator would be looking into you?

Or other?

Creepy. I'd be terrified, btw. Sorry you are dealing with this!! Record everything. Be prepared to take a picture of the person or persons stalking you, and to record any conversation, etc. Download it to your computer asap and save it on a flash drive as well, so you have something if you need to give it to the police.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I will ask you one very, very important question. Answer only if you want to. Are you at the moment getting ANY government help financially, income support, invalidity, help with your council tax or any other benefits.
If the answer is yes look no further. They WILL follow you, take photos, take moving images, take photos of your possessions, what you do to fill your time. All this information they gather WILL be used against you at some point.
It's an American firm doing the investigating now-a-days and using American techniques but I can't for the life of me remember the name.

Does nosy, paranoid neighbors ring a bell?

The FBI kinda takes integrity and honor for granted nowadays, uses paranoid neighbors of a guy to get dirt on him- for whatever reason? Nefarious means for nefarious ends.

Whether it's art for a book that will be published, or a story that deserves all eyes on deck, it should be published.
Yeah?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OK, sorry for not replying guys, I've been pretty busy with work. I've had to crack on with work at home this week too as we've had a lay off and I'm covering for her too.

I found out what's been causing all of this sh*t and I'll say right out that it is bloody mental! Late 2014 I dated a girl called Jodie. I'll not go crazy into the details but here's a few. She was super creepy, sending me spooky as hell love letters after only going on three dates with her. She stalked me IRL quite a few times between dates. Finally, when I first went to her house (the only time) she shows me this big chest of drawers and opens it up and says "These are all the clothes and stuff for our baby to have". Keep in mind this is date number 4... So I said " What?!" And she says "We can have a baby now and then you can just live here".

Suffice to say I ran like a whippet and blocked her on everything I could.

I got a message from her on some Facebook account that added me yesterday. I'll just paste it here.

"james why are u in [removed location] now i thought u loved me i know where u live now and im sending you a dvd i made for u you dont even work there James i love u so much"

What the actual f**k is that? I'm assuming she's bloody hired these people somehow. I didn't even know you could do that, at least not to this extent. I've reported her to the police, they had me in at 10am today for some questioning and assured me that it will not happen again.

If there's a moral to take from this, don't date crazy girls. I feel so much better now knowing what all this crazy business was.

Thank you guys for all of your support, it means a lot!

edit on 16-3-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I hope it ends with the police now!

You didn't know she was crazy until after she hooked you in a bit. Yikes.

I had a feeling it was PRivate Investigators, though it could have been her relatives or something.

Keep alert. Crazy = unpredictable.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join