It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Skeptic OverLord Springer and humans around the world 'UTA'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'll save the date.
I really wish some of these Prophecies would come true.
The world needs a good shake up, and this would be one.
But I fear that June 2020 will come and go as per normal.

Until then, I will keep an eye in the skies above my house.
There seems to be a lot of activity lately over the Great Lakes.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Guess I'll wait till 2020.

What's with all the waiting? can't they just do stuff already?.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

please bare with me,my brain is,not so good today.

Well.. he is dead on about -some- things. Might want to keep an eye on this one!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
These topics now only serve to profoundly, painfully depress me. I say that with no sarcasm, snark, or hyperbole whatsoever.

No offense is intended, nor should any be inferred.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

You are not alone. There are more of us than you think. 2017.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Nope...

Drip...drip...drip...

Kinda like Trump's tax returns.

😉

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Kind of seems like an opinion,not much in the way of facts sounds like one of those"I've found the answer" post's video and all kind of generic kind of extra ordinary

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I cry for the pixels and photons that died serving this up.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Is "manegalienment" and "commutate" even words? When I read, "I am just the messenger sending a message so another messenger can deliver another message," I realized that you may be a little off. It could be from a lack of sleep or taking a substance that altered your coherent thought process. Either way, I sincerely wish you the best and hope you get the help you need. God Bless!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Should this thread be in the "Serious Mental Illness Forum" ? I agree with one of the first responders....I want my five minutes back.
edit on 15-3-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Sometimes I click on a thread and think to myself....ohh...English is not my first language.
Or maybe some of these ramblings are sane...and I need the medication!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

And if they land in London...you would be triggered?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Serious Mental Illness Forum

When did that forum get started....I need more cheering up

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

They must wait until 2020 it's their favorite number. That and the Hadron Collider probably isn't ready yet, it's only preparing for the fake Invasion. Foreplay before the big bang happens.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
These videos remind me of the Norway Spiral. Maybe the holograms in the sky interact better during colder weather? Can't say for sure, but it's some kind of energy manipulator being used.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Okay, getting past the presumed OP's phone's auto-correct incomprehension and maybe English as a fourth language and perhaps other problems in the communication, like future to past interference in the time stream, what's being said here?

In summer, 2020, the ultra-terrestrials will "touch down" on Terra Firma and "learn to walk." What's so bad about light beings toddling around on photon pseudo pods? What's the references to "we in 3017" mean?

I love me the cryptic "warnings" occasionally put up at this site... but we need a better translation if we're to believe and pass on the info to those who watch over us.

Context is needed in the disorganized ramblings of the mad, AND in the earnest warnings from the vanguard of inner space exploration, darnit!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Dear world government. In the year 2020, June 5th you will be in for a treat as all 75 of your programs that you have embedded in the populace will all crash down at 3:24 pm june 5th 2020...

Damn. I'll be back in a minute after I reschedule my haircut appointment that I originally had for 4:30 pm on June 5, 2020. But OP -- so I'm clear about a re-scheduling time, is that 3:24 pm UTC? Or depending on your location, could that be U.S. Eastern Time?

I mean, the devil is in the details. I need details, man!

And why haven't SO and Springer responded to your direct reach-out to them? Considering how silent they are about this, they MUST know that something is going on. Their silence alone means that there MUST be some truth to this.

edit on 15/3/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Well, that's me fooked. I'm terminal and probably will not see the end of 2017.

Any chance it can be brought forward so i can get to see it? 3 years, is that too much to ask

A very long time ago i use to send people to a secret forest in another realm a realm in your dream in which you could actually get cured but that was 15 years plus.I found out 2 years ago that every thing evolves even realms and such..to make this short.

If you ever have a dream about an underground subway and your standing in front of the door and it opens,you will see men and woman in doctors uniforms,don't be scared just walk in and they will take care of you,but you must believe, the train only comes once for people so don't hesitate.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Okay, getting past the presumed OP's phone's auto-correct incomprehension and maybe English as a fourth language and perhaps other problems in the communication, like future to past interference in the time stream, what's being said here?

In summer, 2020, the ultra-terrestrials will "touch down" on Terra Firma and "learn to walk." What's so bad about light beings toddling around on photon pseudo pods? What's the references to "we in 3017" mean?

I love me the cryptic "warnings" occasionally put up at this site... but we need a better translation if we're to believe and pass on the info to those who watch over us.

Context is needed in the disorganized ramblings of the mad, AND in the earnest warnings from the vanguard of inner space exploration, darnit!

Theirs a viscous program that dwells on the net and it looks for the perfect writer the ones that are easily programmed ,the ones that go by the rules,the ones that drives with both hands,the ones that will wait at red light until it turns green despite if cars are coming or not.

We did a test on 400 humans and rigged this one particular light, so that it wouldn't turn green for 7 minutes..398 people actually stood at the light for 7 minutes..waiting,it was disheartening to see just how many programmed mortal walk this earth.

I cant and will never be programmed by any program on this earth,so you keep following the rules that's embedded in your program.
i'm half German half Italian by the way hi how are you doing?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yeah, it's hard to deal with programmed humans, especially knowing that even with a modicum more insight and awareness, the unprogrammed are just as dumb and blinded as the rest... and at least the folks noticed and stopped at the light!

Welsh, Italian, Ukrainian mix here... but completely melted in the American melting pot at this point.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join