It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Skeptic OverLord Springer and humans around the world 'UTA'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ultra Terrestrial Aliens

Every since the alpha of life, the alpha of this planet, all sorts of life have come and gone never to be noticed with out thought in time. Some things remained, evolved over time and some things were just evolved to a point in which it could no longer evolve.

‘Ultra Terrestrial Aliens’ have been 100% of every UFOS sighting in the history of life it self…to the minds that have actually witnessed and or communicated with them. Humans through time have always witnessed them in the air, some times forming shapes to communicate, dances and other fields of communication that they have used for ions.

Some time in history, the ancients on the ground communicated with them and its fact because of the triangle formation in which they communicate still today, in this time. The pyramid was built because of them, not just in one place but also everywhere on your planet in which it was seen.

Ancients called them angels, and in time the names jumped sole because of what specifically the mind and eye perceived it. Angels, lights, orbs, falling stars, the lost stars, and now in your period UFOs.

Unidentified flying object…but this program is identified, identified in the minds, that it is a ship ,with an alien from outer space, a ship that has reverse engineering and can fly from earth to the Milky Way in 4 seconds.

Every body in the world has witnessed these unexplained lights in some form or fashion either in triangle formation arrow formation, box this that etc.

If its one thing every mortal on this earth has realized is that out of 99.99% of sightings no body was ever connected to theses...lights ,orbs 3 flying saucers 1 flying saucer etc etc.

My team and I have been following these lights for over 20 years and I use lights and such because that’s the most fitting program for you to understand.

For the next 5 minutes of your life I would like ask you to please delete, the following programs’ from your main frame 7 minutes at the most.

I would like you to delete or simply put in a folder, these following programs aliens in space ships not just any space ships but all space ships, and every single book that you have ever read delete every sci-fi movie and I just need you to open this file.
UTA file
After…going through a lot of time energy and space, I realized that, this site has its hands deep in the cookie jar, very amazing whom such a site has as…‘friends‘, I would perceive. I just wanted you to give a message to ‘One’ of your ‘Specific' networking associates , not even a message ,just a simple silly ‘I heard this’ ha-ha conversation‘, nothing serious ,you don’t have to give specifics.I need you to just bring up and say; hey, some ass hole on the net is talking about the lights are starting to walk ha-ha, something about if they learned to walk what are the contingency planes for it what will our military do...loll what a lunatic…

I ask you to do this, not for me, not for you, but for the future of Humankind. I need you to get the word out, they are not being shy any more, your newest videos will have them at eye level, your newest videos will have them actually trying to learn to touch earths ground.

Dear world government. In the year 2020, June 5th you will be in for a treat as all 75 of your programs that you have embedded in the populace will all crash down at 3:24 pm june 5th 2020, Your saucer your cylinder your triangle ships ,your green aliens blue and red will all be no more, what program will you use once the light turns on and the darkness of all of your prestigus programs come tumbling down.

Moreover, once the world finds out why the pyramids were built, why the flying triangular pyramid on the back of the dollar bill and why the illuminate worships these beings it will all be out in the opening, what will the world do, what will happen? What will happen when they touch the earth and learn to walk?

I understand believe me… you cannot shoot at it; you cannot shoot a missile at it, what are you going to do, what happens when they learn to walk and if one starts to walk suppose they all learn to walk.

I humbly ask you skeptic and Springer that you bring this to the attention of your…special friend. Thank you for listning iml527.

Dear manegalienment of above top...im sorry ,all this Astra ling and realm jumping has completely caused my entire side of my left brain to stop working… to the OVERLORDS OF ABOVE TOP…where is the back space I forGot.To the ones that over look the huma..please bare with me,my brain is,not so good today.

To management of ats I’m sorry that I didn’t include you in this conversation, you know more than me and have already probably been working on this every since…well any way. I just wanted tell this to Springer and overlord…because they are ‘(Human~Civilians)… you can help if you want.

If you do this Springer and skeptic the world would really appreciate the heads up, it will be noted in the history books of life.

In addition, with that being said I will give you an ultra secret.

Greatest secret ever told to earth copy written by iml527 march something 3017.

When these Ultra Terrestrial Aliens form that triangle shape… in the middle of that triangle shape, is nothing but another galaxy, another time, a time in space that’s opened.
but this is old news.

So trust me, I understand the power these things poses, I understand how fast they fly, I understand how they can just disappear and reappear in another region, trust me it’s duly noted in our books as well as yours…‘Management’

Nevertheless, it is just going to be one, this one particular one will touch down in 2020 but what will happens if they all learn to walk, what are the plans?

You have two choices tell the populace or have your entire army spread in every state and try to commutate with it.
I ask you this because you are not going to be the first to encounter this event, a city will encounter and police and others will act very reckless towards it,the first 3 minutes of this event is crucial for that’s the only window we could open.

You have a little less than 3 years.

Dear management please do not take it personnel as if I know Springer and Overlord please do not take it out on them. I am just the messenger sending a message so another messenger can deliver another message.

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS EVENT TAKE PLACE, TIME CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY MOMENT, ANOTHER PROGRAM IS ALWAYS IN PLAY TO TAKE OVER ANOTHER PROGRAM.

IML527 Message sent to 2017, March 9 from March 9 3017 to a classified location that is
‘Above Top Secret’

Those two choices above are the only ‘2 periods’ of time, that we could produce to fit in that particular time frame, with out overly adjusting time it self ,we see no other choice, we see no other way.

With out going into specifics some time in your past history they touched down what happened when they landed was

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I'm not asking you to believe me, i'm just asking you to talk to that one specific person and just mention it..in a very humorous way, you know these people but you don't know them and if you feel that your life will be in danger,i'm pretty sure...'your'...'Management' will protect you,please don't send your henchman after me.
edit on 14-3-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Abduct me bro!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Abduct me bro!

Not until 3:24 pm june 5th 2020. Till then, carry on.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

For the next 5 minutes of your life...

Wish I had those 5 minutes back, by the way!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
TLDR;

Dear world government. In the year 2020, June 5th you will be in for a treat as all 75 of your programs that you have embedded in the populace will all crash down at 3:24 pm june 5th 2020, Your saucer your cylinder your triangle ships ,your green aliens blue and red will all be no more, what program will you use once the light turns on and the darkness of all of your prestigus programs come tumbling down.

Yessss.... Been a while..

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Oh gawd I love these threads!!! That youtube link, cringy amatuer CGI, whats worse is the comment section, good god, are these people for reals?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Umm, what?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Only thing that stinks is that its a 2020 prediction. Im more a fan of the predictions within a calendar year. The " hahah I was right" feeling sits better after months, rather than forgetting about it years later

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Well, that's me fooked. I'm terminal and probably will not see the end of 2017.

Any chance it can be brought forward so i can get to see it? 3 years, is that too much to ask

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Are you for real?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Won't you be shocked when the aliens come!!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Color me shocked and awed if that happened.....

Id also be on the font lines of the "fck yeah" crew to that outcome.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Well, that's me fooked. I'm terminal and probably will not see the end of 2017.

Any chance it can be brought forward so i can get to see it? 3 years, is that too much to ask

Well this thread took a turn fast.

My thoughts are with you on your journey to what ever comes next. You get to see it first. May the force be with you on your trek into the cosmos.
edit on 14-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

For real? terminal yes, probably not see the end of 2017 yes. Bringing it forward 3 years was sarcasm

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'd be shocked if they didn't land on the whitehouse lawn.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

As long as they don't use ketchup on us...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

My personal thing I like to do? Talk to the stars late at night before bed, helps to clear my thought and rethink events.

In other words, Ill talk about you with words of hope, courage and resilience, you have a supporter several thousands miles away. Lets hope Aliens come with cures to our woes

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

For the next 5 minutes of your life...

Wish I had those 5 minutes back, by the way!

Whenever the thread title includes the site owners in the name you can expect a thread that is going to waste at least 5 minutes for no reason. This isn't the first.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

My personal thing I like to do? Talk to the stars late at night before bed, helps to clear my thought and rethink events.

In other words, Ill talk about you with words of hope, courage and resilience, you have a supporter several thousands miles away. Lets hope Aliens come with cures to our woes

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
COOL STORY BRO.

Seriously. GREAT story.
See you June 5th.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join