It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Pilot Known as "Lockdown" Tells All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My dear fellow ATSers - I need your help.

I'm trying to track down an online essay for which I have only a fragment (transcribed below.) The full essay appears to have been scrubbed from the Net. In any case, I cannot find it.

The essay was purportedly by an Air Force officer who participated in some bizarre quantum experiments conducted by the U.S. government.

Does anyone have the full essay, or know where I can find it? Thanks in advance. Here is the only fragment of it I possess:

"My exit from project AQUATONE led to a stint at T Division at Alamos, completion of doctorate in mathematical physics and publications in topology which led to Nevada Test Site (NTS) work on 'Kunderblitz' (kraut for ball lightning), toying with plasmas funded by National Science Foundation, Navy and CIA with no regard to applications, plasma being a spook fascination going back to Tesla's work at Colorado Springs attempting to turn the atmosphere into a medium for the wireless transmission of power and causing ball lightning to materialize in the cabins of passing aircraft. CIA dismantling of Tesla lightning tower (Wardenclyffe) marked end of technological romanticism and ascendancy of government funded military research whose avante garde branch is still partly inspired by papers seized from Tesla's New York apartment (see Margaret Rutherford, "TESLA: Man Out of Time," and Dragan Bogdanovich for fraggings of Tesla associates and attempted fraggings of Tesla, Rutherford, and Bogdanovich.)" - The Fighter Pilot Known as "Lockdown" Tells All... - Unpublished 

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlonsoSchneeweiss

No luck here either.

Either you are the only person to post that text transcript on the interwebs or something fishy this way comes...

I've searched every major search engine (and a few lesser ones) and also done a series of advanced searches on the internet archive searching for both documents and web pages.

There aint nowt out there. Where did you find it originally?
edit on 13/3/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Thanks for looking! I originally found the full essay on some website years ago that was, I believe, primarily a site that discussed X-Files-like phenomena. The fragment I have was from an email I sent someone - I had included that quote in the email and just now found it in some archived files on an old laptop.
edit on 13-3-2017 by AlonsoSchneeweiss because: Additional info

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh boy, you're talking about Tesla. A certain poster should be here shortly to happily discredit if. To discuss such things is like an uproar of confusion like an institution for the care of mentally unstable people.
#ing sheer Bedlam.

But no, I can't offer the rest of the story. But it is curious.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why an I not surprised this is CIA related:

source

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If you have the old email, some more details would help.

Dates when it was there. The full name (address) of the site.

Every little bit helps.

There are a lot of hits on games so ... could it have come from a game ... or were the games created to obscure the information. Both are possible.

So ... more information please, as much small detail as you can provide.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

i've have a feeling that this story is horsesh@@. there was no CIA in 1917, the date that Wardenclyffe tower was demolished. the OSS ( Office of Strategic Services) came first, then it was the NIA (National Intelligence Authority) and then CIG ( Central Intelligence Group) and last it became the CIA. this was between 1941 and 1948.

oh and welcome to ATS.

edit on 13-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

ah okay, more likely to have been before the internet archive I suspect then and likely the site no longer is operational. May have been lost to the winds!

I would hazard a guess that it is either quoted from some obscure book or it was made up by them. I suppose they could have spoken to this Air Force officer and interviewed him too but I would think there would be a "papertrail" somewhere out there (that is unless we are talking mid-late 90's. There's not many websites still going from early WWW and I would think even less that were reposting others content at the time unfortunately).

Can you recall anything about the story? If you can find a web address we might have better luck, but it's still looking pretty slim!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i've have a feeling that this story is horsesh@@. there was no CIA in 1917, the date that Wardenclyffe tower was demolished. the OSS ( Office of Strategic Services) came first, then it was the NIA (National Intelligence Authority) and then CIG ( Central Intelligence Group) and last it became the CIA. this was between 1941 and 1948.

oh and welcome to ATS.

And yet as have ties to Cia, protect Aquatone and the U2 spyplane.

But let's just disregard the discussion our of hand. Because this isn't a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If I recall correctly, Lockdown was using Wardenclyffe as a reference to the type of tower that the CIA was experimenting with, not the actual 1917 experiment. But I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I did some digging thru some backdoors (I thought the average Sec. Clearances I have may hit upon certain terms pulled from your post). Nothing.

I either got linked back here or to the other blog...and a few warnings that the request I was making elsewhere was not allowed by my "client".

What the hell that meant?....Dont know...sorry... good luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just ran the call sign, no hits in U.S. returned.
Sorry guys.

Buck

#Edit: Did get a hit on Roberts Space Industries, some type of online game, there is one LD registered on that site.
edit on 13-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ok, the email was from 2005, but the quote was from a website that must have existed when the X-Files was on the air, because my email said in the body of the email that the quote was from an unpublished work or essay I had found on an X-Files fan site - sorry, I didn't say which one - it might have been the 'official' X-Files website. I'm gonna look more at that old laptop and see if I saved the entire essay somewhere on it.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

you do realize that it is common knowledge that the property that the tower was on was foreclosed on by the owner of the hotel in which tesla was living in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, as part of his i think it was 20 or 30 thousand dollar debt to him.
the steel company that did the demo ____ up and it took 3 months to tear it down.

also this was during WWI and rumors were floating around that the U.S. Government had it tore down because the germans were using it to spy and as a landmark.

the mere fact that a well known structure that had been demolished 38 years before the U-2 even flew should set off every ones BS detectors.

edit on 13-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

If I recall correctly, Lockdown was using Wardenclyffe as a reference to the type of tower that the CIA was experimenting with, not the actual 1917 experiment. But I could be wrong.

that's not what your OP says,

CIA dismantling of Tesla lightning tower (Wardenclyffe) marked end of technological romanticism and ascendancy of government funded military research

sure sounds like he's saying that the CIA tore it down.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yep, I hear what you're saying. What I meant was that I thought that other parts of the missing essay included a reference to the CIA actually constructing or financing the construction of a Wardenclyffe-like tower. That's one reason I was trying to find the full essay.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
There are a lot of hits on games so ... could it have come from a game ... or were the games created to obscure the information. Both are possible.

Yeah, while I'm a full believer in this sort of thing, the exact quote you're asking about reads like fiction to me. Something a writer would come up with when asked to create something to quickly pique curiosity. Many games for example have text snippets of this length which serve to represent fictional books / correspondences / etc. So it's likely there is no real longer version of this. As much as it would be fascinating to read. But I could easily be wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Okay, I can't find anything else on my laptop regarding "Lockdown's" missive. But I KNOW there was more than just the fragment I posted in the OP, as I referred to it in my 2005 email as an extract.

It's also interesting that there is no record of a pilot call sign of "Lockdown," although that would probably be expected if the fighter pilot wanted to protect his identity, he would also presumably use a pseudo-call sign. (Thanks for checking, Buck! - flatbush71)

So here's what bugs me: haven't we all been told that "nothing ever really disappears that's posted on the internet"? Well, the disappearance of Lockdown's "memoir" (whatever it might have been) appears to give the lie to that notion.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your help!

top topics

join