It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Begun Surveillance on My Microwave...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have begun my own surveillance on my appliances .

I never trusted that sneaky microwave anyway.

Tape has been applied to the entire display.

Relearning how to use it is going to be tricky.

Last night I set off the smoke detector while trying to pop popcorn.

All my Chinese appliances are on double secret probation.

People used to laugh at me when I said "my microwave is watching me".

Next....That sneaky toaster.

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Personally, I am always suspicious of my wine aerator and decanter ...it always seems to over pour and make me drunk. Must be trying to make me to talk , and get information out me.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm thinking of sending all my electronic equipment to the CIA.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

All my Chinese appliances are on double secret probation.

sneaky sneaky stereo

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When our Microwave tried to burn our house down, I evicted the terrorist and we have not let any of their kind come back into our house since then.

It is actually not that much more work to just heat stuff up on the stove or in the oven. It tastes better lots of times too.

Popcorn made in a big pot with real seasalt and real butter tastes way better than any of that microwave crap. I can't believe we were even eating that microwave stuff, it sucks compared to real popcorn.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I was going to do the same but then my cat told me I was starting to act delusional.
Glad he warned me. Wouldn't want to be "that guy".

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIherer

I heard if you set your alarm to 11:38 A.M on April fools Chewbacca will roar from the speakers. It won't be an April fools prank without...i've said too much.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
my grill needs a good stern looking to. It seems to know when my cheese on toast is done, and smokes at me if I ignore it.

One time, I put my hand in there to rearrange the toast, and I had radiation sickness for weeks, big blister on my finger. I inadvertently touched the radioactive glowing red rods.

Thank you alex jones.

*ps, is infowars down or just in australia? it loads a dead page every time, and I miss my nightly sleeping rants*

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
3am and now I want cheese on toast... Thanks OP !!

Oo

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I just realized I have a plug in air freshener in the bathroom..my god...

hammer..NOW!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ummm...You want to know what's really weird...?

I asked Google on my note 5 Samsung phone if the CIA was listening...the phone wouldn't make any calls after that and said I needed an update to the OS...now all my calls have this strange beep before the person answers...go figure...

Also...my Guinea pig went missing for a few days...I assumed he was a mole...then here he comes strolling out of the closet...funny thing is...now he swears he's a gerbil...

Strange days indeed...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I clicked on a youtube they posted earlier and it just wouldn't load - but this weird hand icon appeared over the pause button.

Apparently some people are being completely censored in a digital way which started today, so much for free speech.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

#MicrowaveMachinesLives Matter

As an advocate for appliances, I must ask that you immediately stop and cease any discrimination.

Racist.

This message was brought to you by Skynet, builders of a better tomorrow

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: oxford
a reply to: savemebarry

I clicked on a youtube they posted earlier and it just wouldn't load - but this weird hand icon appeared over the pause button.

Apparently some people are being completely censored in a digital way which started today, so much for free speech.

Been happening to me for over a week. Right after they got denied their google ad revenue. I used an online website checker that tests your website and shows you a screen shot of it, and it was fine, but from here, I get what seems to be a half rendered page, missing icons, no substance, just links which if attached to www.infowars.com are dead.

I posed on their facebook page, but nothing.

I can still see the live stream from prisonplanet but just not infowars.

I am seriously wondering who here has borked the site and content to us... very very odd.. and this is on 3 devices here, 2 separate browsers and a mobile.

hrmmmmm

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I guess I could go out and buy a microwave so I can run surveillance on it. I will let the cats do surveillance in the night. I can keep the binoculars on the table and pretend I am doing a stake out when we eat steak.

The government will not have to come and stick me in prison, if I start doing that, the wife would call the hospital to come pick me up with a straight jacket.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just confirmed my microwave is in fact emitting RF - Radiofrequency Radiation!

It is broadcasting radio waves whenever I use it!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

yeah right, attract the purrlice....

No wonder you're a mouse

lol

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I just confirmed my microwave is in fact emitting RF - Radiofrequency Radiation!

It is broadcasting radio waves whenever I use it!

Magnetron... those dastardly Decepticons...

You need a Shia LaBeouf !!!!

Oo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join