It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Begun Surveillance on My Microwave...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is no joke.

Waaaay back in the early 70's my aunt was the first one of us that had a microwave. It was a huge beast. We went over to her house and she was showing it off. I stuck my face close to the front cause I wanted to see the thing cook inside. Never seen one before.

My mother grabbed my by the pigtails so hard to yank my head back I thought I was going to be bald. She is screeching I was going to get some kind of radiation sickness if I did that. That if there was a window the rays could come through glass and whammo.. Id be nuked. She wouldnt let us eat anything out of my aunts microwave either. Believe it or not, this caused a huge family pissing match fight. Pro microwave faction against the anti microwave faction.

Fun times...

Now they spy on you. Im going to call her and tell her she was right.. its a death machine and now listens to you for the govt.

I was just thinking of how old I was.. maybe it was early 80's. Hell you get the idea. LOL!
edit on 13-3-2017 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
LOL, I thought you were just joking about the state of surveillance in general I did star and flag. Then, my housemate comes out of his room and says, "Did you hear what Kellyanne had to say?"

Aaaahhhh, it's all clear now.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
When our Microwave tried to burn our house down, I evicted the terrorist and we have not let any of their kind come back into our house since then.

It is actually not that much more work to just heat stuff up on the stove or in the oven. It tastes better lots of times too.

Popcorn made in a big pot with real seasalt and real butter tastes way better than any of that microwave crap. I can't believe we were even eating that microwave stuff, it sucks compared to real popcorn.

When my microwave started shorting out, blowing my breakers , I got rid if it. I thought it was a fire waiting to happen.

It acted strange, like I'd have a brief power outage, yet the microwave would stay on.

Then I wanted to reheat some pizza, had to use the oven and it tasted so much better, perfect texture, no slimy cheese stuck on my plates. 350 for 15 mins. I've not gone back to using the microwave since. Same with warming up a nice blueberry muffin. In the oven it's like fresh baked. Doesn't really take that long.

It made me think about how we used to have to use our ovens. Why on earth did we switch over to microwaves and ingesting radioactive toxins?

Truth be told I was late getting on the microwave bandwagon. I got it for my kids in the end. Never prepared their meals in though.

A little toaster oven is far better

edit on 13-3-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm mostly worried about rice steamer and my dishwasher...clever fellows those two.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I'm very suspicious of the juicer, f'ing things a ninja.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
LOL, I thought you were just joking about the state of surveillance in general I did star and flag. Then, my housemate comes out of his room and says, "Did you hear what Kellyanne had to say?"

Aaaahhhh, it's all clear now.

So you are not aware that smart appliances, including microwaves, exist and that they were specifically mentioned in the latest illegal surveillance wikileaks the establishmnet is freaking out over?
edit on 13-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: rickymouse
When our Microwave tried to burn our house down, I evicted the terrorist and we have not let any of their kind come back into our house since then.

It is actually not that much more work to just heat stuff up on the stove or in the oven. It tastes better lots of times too.

Popcorn made in a big pot with real seasalt and real butter tastes way better than any of that microwave crap. I can't believe we were even eating that microwave stuff, it sucks compared to real popcorn.

When my microwave started shorting out, blowing my breakers , I got rid if it. I thought it was a fire waiting to happen.

It acted strange, like I'd have a brief power outage, yet the microwave would stay on.

Then I wanted to reheat some pizza, had to use the oven and it tasted so much better, perfect texture, no slimy cheese stuck on my plates. 350 for 15 mins. I've not gone back to using the microwave since. Same with warming up a nice blueberry muffin. In the oven it's like fresh baked. Doesn't really take that long.

It made me think about how we used to have to use our ovens. Why on earth did we switch over to microwaves and ingesting radioactive toxins?

Truth be told I was late getting on the microwave bandwagon. I got it for my kids in the end. Never prepared their meals in though.

A little toaster oven is far better

The wife and I agreed that we do not need the microwave anymore. We have an old wood cookstove in our dining area and the oven is always hot when the fire is going. We use it quite a bit in the winter. I clean it all the time so that the oven works quickly, the oven gets over five hundred degrees if it is clean. It can be varied with the push of a lever, it can be controlled within twenty degrees most times. Some food tastes so good made in that old stove with it's cast iron body. Way better than our electric range. Fruit pies and meats and pasties have a noticable difference as do oven stews. Same recipe, but there is a noticable improvement in taste. Bread also tastes better baked in it but it is more work. No real difference in the taste of regular cakes. Pizza comes out all right, but the electric oven is better for that, but with a stone in the woodstove, there is no comparison.

When I was young there were no microwaves and back when they came out they were expensive so we didn't have one. I remember buying those cheap boiling bags that you put into a pot of boiling water then opened them and dumped them over toast. I grew up in a home where there was lots of homemade stuff, but in the early seventies my mother started using stuff like hamburger helper and TV dinners a lot. But back then the TV dinners were way better than they are today, the chicken tasted like chicken, the potatoes tasted like instant potatoes though.

Food sure tasted a lot more real back in the sixties.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Since at least 2005.

LG Lifestyle MG-5682NL Internet-ready microwave oven
www.engadget.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I had to show all my appliances this video .

I think they know whats up now.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oxford
I'm thinking of sending all my electronic equipment to the CIA.
Send me the shipping address and I will send mine as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Last i checked microwaves don't have listening devices or cameras in them, or is this the new era of microwave selfies etc?

I knew it those god damn appliances are going to start walking around at night, listening/recording us sleeping, can't even have a shower in piece lol.
edit on 13-3-2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It was just a matter of time...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My microwave Is on my side just 2 dials and any wireless communication within 20 feet is completely stopped when on lol

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
He was not exaggerating or joking.

From 2012:

CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher
www.wired.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You shouldn't be using a microwave anyway.

Not if you want any nutrition left in your food and value your health.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Netherlands was requested to pass a law recently for proper oversight on AIVD surveillance programs against people.
It seems the Pirate Party of The Netherlands is really doing its utmost to make sure that such law is repealed completely controlled by the government and the royals. They really don't want the government to be watched by some judge, while they continuously spy on people.

Should the Pirate Party of The Netherlands be renamed, AIVD's favorite geek party of The Netherlands ?
edit on 6-3-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1   >>

join