It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MetaPhysics is Mind Physics- Meta-Blowing Truth Hidden in Plain Sight

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

The story of St Patrick driving out the snakes from Ireland is symbolic. The story represents the Catholic church driving out the last remnants of paganism.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
a reply to: namelesss
Arjuna had to humble himself before the one speaking to both you and I on this thread.

Self! speaks to Self! on this and all threads.

"The eye by which I see God is the same as the eye by which God sees me. My eye and God's eye are one and the same." - Meister Eckhart
ONE AND THE SAME!

"Perhaps it is the curvature of space that, like a fun-house mirror distorting our own reflection, we imagine strangers." - Mythopoeicon

Perhaps that is because Arjuna was not Enlightened, and lacked understanding.
The 'Arjuna' of the tale represents all of us, the ignorant masses, for whom the story is meant.
It was far from a tale of Enlightened Beings.
The ultimate Reality is that every mouth is God's mouth, every Word is God's word, every body is God's body, every right arm is God's right arm, every thought is God's thought!
There is no one else, no 'other'.
Omni means One!
All inclusive!
Alone!

"....every mouth is God's mouth, every Word is God's word"

The "word of God" is symbolic for code. Just as DNA is code for life, the word of God is code for creation. I think you are correct to say that every word is God's word in the sense that words (code) manifests reality. Your thoughts and words manifest the reality in which you exist.

Genesis 1:1-5 (Young's Literal Translation)
"1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God; 2 this one was in the beginning with God; 3 all things through him did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men, 5 and the light in the darkness did shine, and the darkness did not perceive it."

It's easy to understand why this is the first line of the Nicene Bible.

If the Word is God and life is in God, than the Word is Life. We know that DNA is code and DNA manifests life. Modern science has shown that DNA emits and receives coherent photons in the ultra-violet spectrum. "...and the light in the darkness did shine...."

The "Truth" that is right in front of you is that you manifest your reality. Dancing on the strings of parallel universes, we have the ability to change our course from one reality to another.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Maybe this helps. You are the collective mind. The 'I' as mortal is the host. Once one knows, the 'you' also knows. Realizations are a collective work to awaken our larger soul. By this, the host will also be awakened. Echad. Look this term up.

Look up involution (esoteric).

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

What connection is there to awakening and a 'snake on a rope?' Adhyasa
edit on 17-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What connection is there to awakening and a 'snake on a rope?' Adhyasa

The snake IS the rope....

An image of the Caduceus was the spark that led me to my current state of awareness, noting it's similarity to a double helix I researched and discovered some interesting things. The feathered serpent is credited with bringing knowledge to many "primitive " cultures in their respective "mythologies". The fact that a strand of DNA viewed with an electron microscope closely resembles a snake with feathers was not lost on me and certainly not lost on others whose research I was learning from. (The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge - Jeremy Narby) Jeremy's research in South America with the shamans of Peru and other locations led him to the conclusion that DNA was the repository for all knowledge. The mechanism by which that knowledge is shared or revealed is coherent photon transmission (Chi, Prana, Ki, etc....) The snake or feathered serpent is the bringer of knowledge... that's the connection to awakening.

Are you familiar with the story of Bezalel?

From Wikipedia: Bezalel

Bezalel possessed such great wisdom that he could combine those letters of the alphabet with which heaven and earth were created; this being the meaning of the statement (Exodus 31:3): "I have filled him . . . with wisdom and knowledge," which were the implements by means of which God created the world, as stated in Proverbs 3:19, 20

edit on 17-3-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Right, which puts "St. Patrick" in a very judgmental position. Like mistaking the color of a crystal next to a red rose.
edit on 17-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Right, which puts "St. Patrick" in a very judgmental position. Like mistaking the color of a crystal next to a red rose.

Well... that's one way of looking at it.. but I haven't endorsed St Patrick or the actions of the Catholic church, so I'm not sure why your response has a tone of correction. I'm only exchanging what I know with you and anyone else who might be interested.

Snakes are symbols of knowledge bringers in the Bible as well. It was the Tree of Knowledge that Eve ate from.... it was the knowledge that mankind is a creator being with the knowledge to decide what lives and what dies. (Daniel Quinn - Ishmael)

I've always been interested in the physical mechanisms by which so-called psychic and extra sensory phenomena propagate. When I discovered that my conclusions closely mirrored the teachings of the Buddha, Lao Tsu, The Christ and others, it was enlightening to say the least.

The research of Fritz Albert Popp and others could potentially usher in a a new age of awareness and human development but that knowledge is currently being suppressed and only utilized for commercial gain.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

My original St. Patrick comment was to someone else. I think you must have answered, so.....Anyway, I do enjoy your comments on word.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

My original St. Patrick comment was to someone else. I think you must have answered, so.....Anyway, I do enjoy your comments on word.

Blarney stone reply.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Arjuna had to humble himself before the one speaking to both you and I on this thread.

"The eye by which I see God is the same as the eye by which God sees me. My eye and God's eye are one and the same." - Meister Eckhart
ONE AND THE SAME!

"Perhaps it is the curvature of space that, like a fun-house mirror distorting our own reflection, we imagine strangers." - Mythopoeicon

The 'Arjuna' of the tale represents all of us, the ignorant masses, for whom the story is meant.
The ultimate Reality is that every mouth is God's mouth, every Word is God's word, every body is God's body, every right arm is God's right arm, every thought is God's thought!
Omni means One!
All inclusive!
Alone!

The "word of God" is symbolic for code.

Had you said that "I translate the phrase "Word of God" to be metaphoric, and I relate it to 'code'.", all I could do is to agree with you, rather than 'it is'. (See; E-Prime)
That is one of infinite Perspectives.
There are many Xtians who translate "Word of God" to be equivalent with their favorite scripture's literal interpretation!
All 'meaning' exists in the 'thoughts' of the beholder, not in the 'object' beheld!
The diamond is not valuable in itself, but I grant it value in my mind.
And when I say that every word is God's word, that is ALL inclusive, including your Perspective of 'code'.

Just as DNA is code for life, the word of God is code for creation.

Which is where I have to bow out as 'creation' is impossible, philosophically and scientifically.
'Code' for the 'impossible' doesn't interest me.

I think you are correct to say that every word is God's word in the sense that words (code) manifests reality. Your thoughts and words manifest the reality in which you exist.

If that is not a bunch of nonsense, go on and manifest a pizza?!
'Thoughts' and 'words' are features of an ALL inclusive, unchanging, Reality!
Thoughts and wishes no more manifest Reality than opening our eyes in the morning manifests the day and sun.
We 'perceive', that is what we do, there is no 'creating', there is perceiving that which exists.

The "Truth" that is right in front of you is that you manifest your reality.

That is an appearance of the ego, a mirage of vanity that is so sweet to 'believe'.
Imagining that we are creator godlings? Is that not the essence of vanity/sin?

Dancing on the strings of parallel universes, we have the ability to change our course from one reality to another.

Sounds like a wonderful movie, but it is no more than that.
There is One, ALL inclusive, unchanging Universe/Reality!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Maybe this helps. You are the collective mind.

Alright, if you say so...

The 'I' as mortal is the host.

So, you are schizophrenically suggesting that this body is 'possessed'? That it is 'hosting' some 'alien'?
Schizophrenia is the fragmentation of that which is One!

Once one knows, the 'you' also knows. Realizations are a collective work to awaken our larger soul. By this, the host will also be awakened.

Too many players in your drama. All thought/ego.
Beyond ego, all is One; ALL inclusive!
I don't know where you read all this stuff, but it cannot be experience/Knowledge that you are sharing, but the 'intellectual' detritus of a reading list!
A litany of 'beliefs'...

Echad. Look this term up.

Don't get pedantic, it's a turnoff.
Echad means One, if memory serves.
Your point?

Look up involution (esoteric).

Again with the pedantic/ego...

in·vo·lu·tion
ˌinvəˈlo͞oSHən/Submit
noun
PHYSIOLOGY
the shrinkage of an organ in old age or when inactive, e.g., of the uterus after childbirth.
MATHEMATICS
a function, transformation, or operator that is equal to its inverse, i.e., which gives the identity when applied to itself.

And I have been sharing the First Law of Soul Dynamics for a long time;

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!"

Again I ask, so?
Your point?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Involution

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Distinction within distinction...or without difference.

Predjudice.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

The mountain without snow is a volcano.

A source of heat in a world gone cold.

edit on 20-3-2017 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Yes. Much more to it if you read the comments. We put it all into the various discussions. Of course, there might be more.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

ONE AND THE SAME!

Omni means One!
All inclusive!
Alone!

Had you said that "I translate the phrase "Word of God" to be metaphoric, and I relate it to 'code'.", all I could do is to agree with you, rather than 'it is'. (See; E-Prime)
There are many Xtians who translate "Word of God" to be equivalent with their favorite scripture's literal interpretation!
All 'meaning' exists in the 'thoughts' of the beholder, not in the 'object' beheld!
And when I say that every word is God's word, that is ALL inclusive, including your Perspective of 'code'.

Which is where I have to bow out as 'creation' is impossible, philosophically and scientifically.

I think you are correct to say that every word is God's word in the sense that words (code) manifests reality. Your thoughts and words manifest the reality in which you exist.

Thoughts and wishes no more manifest Reality than opening our eyes in the morning manifests the day and sun.
We 'perceive', that is what we do, there is no 'creating', there is perceiving that which exists.

That is an appearance of the ego, a mirage of vanity that is so sweet to 'believe'.

Dancing on the strings of parallel universes, we have the ability to change our course from one reality to another.

Thank you for the response and the questions.

Can I ask you some questions as well?

you said; "There is One, ALL inclusive, unchanging Universe/Reality!"

If there is only ONE, why would "It" need to be ALL inclusive? The statement seems to suggest that the ONE is/was splintered into many. If it's true that the ONE is splintered, how did that happen if the Universe/Reality is unchanging?

What would you like on your Pizza? Please give me your address and I will have it delivered. :-)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thank you. I don't think I have the words adequately express my thoughts on the subject and I don't seek to convince anyone that my perceptions are accurate. I'm just a traveler like the rest; enjoying the journey... served by all experiences. Sharing perspectives is never in vain.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

How was your Pizza? :-)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What would you like on your Pizza?

Can you make me one with everything?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

ONE AND THE SAME!

Omni means One!
All inclusive!
Alone!

Thank you for the response and the questions.

Can I ask you some questions as well?

You are welcome!
But, of course! *__-

you said; "There is One, ALL inclusive, unchanging Universe/Reality!"

If there is only ONE, why would "It" need to be ALL inclusive? The statement seems to suggest that the ONE is/was splintered into many. If it's true that the ONE is splintered, how did that happen if the Universe/Reality is unchanging?

A simple and elegant question!
The very definition of 'One' excludes anything else, any 'other'.
When 'God' is referred to as 'One', and also as 'Omni-', the definitions of One and Omni- coincide, both implying ALL inclusive.
A pile of sand is ALL inclusive of every single grain, every proton, every 'feature' of that pile.
What 'feature' you are looking at/perceiving depends on Perspective; magnification, for instance, and focus (and what, likewise, is being ignored), and what is before us at the moment to be perceived...
Throughout it all, every perception, every 'percept' (unit of perception/moment), appears to the One Consciousness;

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!"
Omni-!

Another Perspective;
Re; apparent 'fragmentation';

We are all unique Conscious Perspectives (Souls) that perceive all that exists, ever, the One unchanging Reality/ Universe, every moment of existence!
If you take every dictionary definition of 'perspective', that approaches what I mean.
Basically, a Perspective is a very limited unique view of Reality.
The bit of Reality/Truth/Self that we perceive, at any moment, misses the vast majority of Reality!
The same Consciousness peaks from behind all 'eyes', and every point in the Universe, ever, is a unique Conscious Perspective (Soul).
Thus ALL is Known!
Thus are We Omni-!
The only way that God CAN be Known, even to OurSelf!, is by the vastly truncated Perspectives of each unique Soul everywhere.

Perhaps another illustration;

'Point to the left'.
Easy.
Note where you are pointing.
Now turn 1 degree and point to the left.
Again note the results.
Now another degree, etc...
And another 1/4 of a degree...
Turn in every possible direction, on every possible axis!
It turns out that every direction is 'left', 'left' is a 'cloud needing a particular Perspective to have any 'direction' at all!
Now point to the 'right'!
Same drill!
Note that the exact same cloud of 'left', is also, at the same moment, a cloud of 'right'!
And a cloud of 'up'!
And a cloud of 'down'...
Do the experiment!

The only 'distinctions' that can even be called 'left' or 'right', OR 'up' and 'down'... are a matter of Perspective!

Ultimately, We are One (unchanging (motionless), all inclusive) 'Cloud'/Reality!!

Thus;

"God cannot know himself without me." - Meister Eckhart
('Knowledge' is impossible, without Perspectives!)

Thus is insanity the 'belief' that the bit of Reality that we perceive, at this unique moment, is all there is, the way it is, the one True Reality (as opposed to 'your' fantasies!), amen!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join