It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limestone and ufos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hmm, found this and its very interesting how you can extract electrical energy from Quartz crystals.
sciencing.com...

See this! en.wikipedia.org...

If the UFO"s "need" anything, I'm guessing, forget the limestone and concentrate on quartz deposits!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS Just reading it now TonyS and many thanks for the link

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Just found this. Pretty interesting.

minerals.usgs.gov...

Look at this map of the US and while they don't list quartz in particular, they list "gemstones" and feldspar.
Feldspar, is I believe high in quartz content.
minerals.usgs.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Thanks TonyS for this link . Will check out in a few mins (just skiving at work lol), on the quartz crstal front it does look like the ufos are hiding within the rocks somehow and maybe not even hiding it just a natural thing they come from there, maybe they come out of the rock crystal but due to the other dimensional nature of them when out of the crystal they can't be seen no more at least by us. Crystals store an energy pretty much forever from what it states the energy is actually stored by the quartz, is this energy when released creating the lights we see out there in the limestone quartz regions of the world?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

more than anyone ever wanted to know about quartz
www.mindat.org...

I found: www.ehow.co.uk...
It purports to tell us how to find quartz deposits at:
www.mindat.org...

But so far............I haven't been able to find a map there for quartz.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

A popular working hypothesis here in the US is that UFO Alien Craft are "based" inside certain mountains.

This video shows whats purported to be hangar door opening at the top of Mt. Adams which is near a place called Eceti Ranch.

This guy is Jimmy Church who hosts the radio show Fade 2 Black. Eceti Ranch is famous for many sightings of high strangeness.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Here is an idea of how to store solar energy in limestone.

Rather than generate electricity at the African solar concentrators, says Müller’s group, engineers should direct the sunlight to reactors filled with limestone (CaCO3). At around 1000°C, the limestone would convert to quicklime (CaO) and CO2, which could be converted using other solar energy and hydrogen into useful fuel such as methane. Meanwhile, the lime could be transported over land and sea to European cities where, upon heating to 650°C in the presence of CO2 from local fossil fuel plants, it would reconvert to limestone with a massive release of heat. This heat would then boil water into steam to drive turbines, generating electricity on-site.

EES Blogs (blogs.rsc.org) - Limestone is efficient energy distributor.

I would go one further. Use the heat turn CO2 supercritical and turn a SCO2 turbine instead of steam. You could use some of the electricity to convert CO2 to CO which can be used in various products and fuels.

Yeah, limestone can used in storing and converting energy. But as stated, if you are travelling between star systems you probably already have a good energy source and use every bit generated in a useful manner. UFOs are the ultimate recycling machine!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I understand that you can generate some electrical current by compressing crystals. Sure, bite into a peppermint Life Saver in the dark and I will make a spark.

But how exactly does that go from a spark in a crystal to some kind of orb flying in the sky? What's the mechanism there? I've never understood it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFFYeah, limestone can used in storing and converting energy. But as stated, if you are travelling between star systems you probably already have a good energy source and use every bit generated in a useful manner. UFOs are the ultimate recycling machine!

Many thanks Teotwawkiaiff for the info on converting limestone to energy. It's certainly worth persuing a possibility that something is using / living in the limestone that can be considered a UFO. On the star to star system front some of the UFOs we see may be using other energy sources, there are so many different types of ship endless possibilities here. Regarding the ufo orbs I'm leaning these days towards them being native to our own Planet Earth, sort of inter dimensional but living around us all the time even though we can't see them very often.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I understand that you can generate some electrical current by compressing crystals. Sure, bite into a peppermint Life Saver in the dark and I will make a spark.

But how exactly does that go from a spark in a crystal to some kind of orb flying in the sky? What's the mechanism there? I've never understood it.

Good point and it's all theory up to this point. As someone who fabricates with metal for a living and having no science background it doesn't help with trying to understand how these orbs might be generated from the crystals but I'm all ears to those fellow forumites with a scientific knowledge

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

That mountain place is pretty much totally weird yet amazing at the same time, those craft too
All the mountains around the world, so many legends associated with them just like this one. Crazy the thought that they might all contain ufo bases and craft. Here in the UK the government have cordoned off many mountainous regions and hill country from development by huans by calling them National Trust land. Makes one wonder if they are trying to keep us away from the mountainous zones for some reason related to the crafts out there

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Interesting about National Trust Lands.

My hypothesis is that the UFO Aliens travel to earth using something like Star Gates/Artificial Worm holes or that they connect via naturally occuring worm holes that they've managed somehow to identify using some tech we don't understand. The Mountain bases make perfect hideaways.

You may be too young to remember, but there was quite a bit of interest and many stories in the 1970's about UFO bases in South American mountains and Mexican mountains and all the way up into the US. If you track the flight path of the Phoenix Lights Triangle UFO, which btw, has happened numerous times, it tracks along some mountain ranges.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Star gates and worm holes may explain it on the mountain front, I like your ideas on these and have been leaning towards this for the past 12 years. The energy grid system that is laid over Planet Earth creating some select zones of importance eg Jerusalem, where the energy lines meet is a common theme in many civilisations. We have part of this system laid over here in the UK. The system seems to be like a triangle, at the points where the triangle meets there seems much activity. Not that young lol but not heard much from the 70's ufo scene in the USA and South Americas zone. The Phoenix lights were there on the mountain route? Sounds about right for such an event, I never heard of them happening numerous times though

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I read this news stories about DNA migrating through history, and how modern humans must have interbred with other hominid like Neanderthals and Denisovans

interesting enough it seems their DNA is in ours, but ours is not in theirs

since I want to believe so hard I imagined scenarios of aliens messing with DNA

this news story goes: "a mysterious, and inconclusive, genetic signature exclusively found in the population of Flores, Indonesia." (...) "evidence for the extinct hominid that interbred with modern humans on Flores - is a little less clear. It only appears in short-statured people that live near Liang Bua Cave"

turns out this Liang Bua Cave is a limestone cave, and that's how i found this thread

edit on 17-7-2019 by PrometheusGreatMovie because: typo

edit on 17-7-2019 by PrometheusGreatMovie because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrometheusGreatMovie
I come across this news stories about DNA migrating through history, and how modern humans must have interbred with other hominidae like Neanderthals and Denisovans

Yeah it is same what I heard in UK, the old humans in Europe and asia got it on with humanoids and get where we are today, the only true blooded humans alive today are in central Africa who have avoided what happened to the ones who strayed out of the continet.

Thanks for the contribution to the Limestone thread

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I was doing some UFO digging today and came across several pieces by James Oberg which went no where so I looked back into Michael Lee Hill. I was interviewed on Cleveland radio along with Michael back in May 2018 on WTAM 1100 on the Mike Trivisonno show. RIP Mike.

I read on the net that Michael may be a member on ATS so in a way this is a shout out to him

On May 4, 2018 I along with several others witnessed the same pulsating-flashing objects in space over the South Carolina - Georgia border that Michael filmed. Could they be stars? Yes but what we saw weren't, as stars transverse the sky clockwise in North America. What we saw came over the horizon in a counterclockwise direction. We saw a total of [7]. Five were located stationary and they headed North to South and then back North. Two of the [7] began chasing this huge white object. The came up over the horizon from a direction from New Orleans to Columbia, South Carolina. They then made a 90 degree turn heading West as the white object was heading NorthWest. It then made a left turn as began heading towards the Hartwell region of Georgia. The [2] flashing pulsating [5] color red, green, white , yellow and blue UFO's then attempted to intercept the white UFO.

UFO versus Stars

[1]Stars always transverse across the sky counterclockwise from North America just like the direction of the sun moon and other planets.
[2] Stars will always be in the same location / day to day and they move as our planet moves around the sun. However as our year is 365 days one is easily able to discern whether its a star or planet or something else based on the same sighting day to day.
[3] I filed a report with NUFORC. I still stand by it along with the analysis by The Black Vault. Its a triangular shape with black dots aka gravity amplifier's
[4] Has anyone tried to debunk Michael Lee Hill?
[5] Many UFO's mask themselves as stars.

I believe in UFO's. Some let you video them. Some don't. Especially the orange ones
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

top topics

<< 1   >>

join