It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic Booms Just Heard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Don't see anything on any local news sites regarding the one in Missouri... but the local news facebook group has tons of comments. Sadly none with any idea what is causing them.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Was it not around a year ago where sonic booms where heard up and down the UK?? and Also in the USA?.. I never did get a explanation, I am sure there was a number of threads on here about it.

Going supersonic over land in the UK is against protocol (I think)...

RA

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yep think I heard 2 in Northwest Arkansas about an hour ago. Second one not as big as the first.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePassenger
All quiet here on the moor

Dartmoor...cool
A couple of my all time favorite movies...1939 and 1959 Hound of the Baskervilles were set in Dartmoor.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

im in Exeter but didn't hear anything, that said around that time I had headphones on, so lots of noise to drown out anything interesting outside :/

Anything new to add?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought

im in Exeter but didn't hear anything, that said around that time I had headphones on, so lots of noise to drown out anything interesting outside :/

Anything new to add?

I'm in the Topsham area and there doesn't seem to be anything happening now. Maybe I have started a thread for no reason. I apologize if I raised any false alarms.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: slapjacks
"The battle of Exeter"

A frequent occurrence during the Roman occupation and the English Civil War, or in more recent times a visit from Plymouth Argyle.

The war is very real... It's on days like those that the wise stay behind closed doors, but there are always the foolish who dare share a drink in the Duke of York. That is the belly of the beast - where the Bald Brassknuckles spawn out of the woodwork to greet you with bottles and grunts in a nameless language...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: slapjacks
"The battle of Exeter"

A frequent occurrence during the Roman occupation and the English Civil War, or in more recent times a visit from Plymouth Argyle.

The war is very real... It's on days like those that the wise stay behind closed doors, but there are always the foolish who dare share a drink in the Duke of York. That is the belly of the beast - where the Bald Brassknuckles spawn out of the woodwork to greet you with bottles and grunts in a nameless language...

Spoken like a true Exetonian.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Meteorites can cause sonic booms.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join