It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions: Who’s Corrado Malanga?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
For those whose curiosity is Malanga
one of Europe's researchers on the phenomenon of abductions.
The results of his research have allowed to describe a disturbing reality of the phenomenon.

Brief summary of his research:

Dr. Malanga’s research explains, in detail, what is the problem of the alien interferences; it describes the main races which are responsible for such interferences; it analyzes the different levels of interference which can be internal or external for the abducted; it clarifies the interrelationships between different aliens, and between aliens and the groups for the New World Order (NWO). He describes the techniques used to subjugate, both by the aliens and by the military which are colluding with the aliens, in order to obtain their own goals.

Dr. Malanga’s Alien Levels Of Interference

Dr. Corrado Malanga proposes a new interpretation of the phenomenon based on a classification of the alien interferences in five levels:
-Level One: surgical operations on the abducted person.
-Level Two: alien memories implanted into the brain of the abducted person.
-Level Three: cloning of the abducted person.
-Level Four: attempt to move the light-dots matrix ( the Consciousness ) of the abducted person and constrain it into an alien body.
-Level Five: different kinds of an incorporeal aliens made up by light ( called “LUX” ) or coming from an another dimension ( called “GRINCH” or “SIX FINGERS” or HORUS-RA ) are the ones who control all the other aliens.

A “Level Six”, too, has been discovered and partially understood but this is still subject of research at the present time.

Dr. Malanga came to deal with the true nature of Man differentiating Body ( the physical component ) Mind, Spirit, and Soul ( the conscious components ).

“I actually realized that, while studying the aliens, I made a serious methodological mistake: it is not possible to study the aliens without knowing beforehand how we ourselves are made. Pretty soon I understood that the aliens were looking in us for something that they didn’t have, something which we didn’t know we had, something that makes many men an integral part of Consciousness”

stopalienabductions.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
KTa reply to: Cocchino

Thanks for the lead, it has been some time since I have seen on of his video's. This one was very on point for me due to a long experience going over many years, some of which i have posted on this forum. I was made aware that my real body whatever the hell is may be is waiting and I will return, as well as feeling there is more than me in this body, yet I am ok with that, the other part is a part I protect and he is there for me unlike this video.

I tried posting one and failed as it was hard to describe being put into another body and then convinced of my death and manipulation to accept my new body and reject my past "container". I rebelled and this unsettled the manipulates throwing all into confusion. All this took place in a large and extensive open tunnel or similar. The short of it is, i get pissed at any control LOL.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

It is believed to be inside the problem of alien interference, the first step is groped to understand the phenomenon.

The aliens are not the friends of the space, but beings who make their interests. They want from us one thing that could keep him from dying.

The aliens are here because they do not want to die.

Some humans seem to be the information boxes on eternal life. If this is true, the phenomenon goes beyond the imagination.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"Double post"
edit on 7-3-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thank you for the link to C.O.M.A. it looks like interesting reading!
It's nice to see what others outside of the US are working on.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Strange.
Why this thread on aliens has been moved by section? the motivation?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-5-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

top topics

join