It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European research: are they here because they fear dying?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"Sorry I use a translator"

Aliens have been interfering with us forever.

Calling them aliens is almost a mistake, they are on Earth planet before us.

We are their special creatures, traps for that thing called the soul, an entity without the axis of time that could represent immortality for aliens. They are not compatible and use us humans as a box, soul containers.

For thousands of years the human being with the soul is taught is his soul used to regenerate aliens. The alien is not happy because he can not imprison him in his own body, but he can only take advantage of a quick passage. When the soul is used is introduced into the original human body, the subject is then sent back home with the deleted memories. If this is the real situation, it is not a good thing.

Why so do the aliens not take it all? Simply because only a fifth of the population is compatible with the soul, this thing is unacceptable, it would destroy society in a few monts

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So... Which research is this you're talking about?

Anything more elaborate?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Well, it makes me happy to know someone is benefiting from my misery living in New Jersey.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I too would like more information? Is this all based on Dr. Malanga’s work or are there more people studying this?
thanks for your new thread!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Are researches by Professor Corrado Malanga, this seems to be the solution, I have a mice about it in this forum for those who want to deepen.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

youtu.be...

For those interested, a very long document, but useful to understand

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here is the link to your other thread for people interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A little off topic but here is a link to Karla Turners book "Taken". You may be interested as she did a lot of work on abductions.

www.zersetzung.org...

plus a link to the thread about her on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well that's thinking outside the box for sure.

If you don't mind pondering another possibility, here's a thread I wrote a few years ago that I think you might enjoy. It's along the same lines.

A More Plausible Explanation For The UFO Phenomenon

edit on 19-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So does an overpopulated Earth actually mean there are billions of humans walking around with no soul? The soulless walk among us. I like where this is going, I will be checking more into this later tonight.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Who said (anyone) or anything has jurisdiction over our soul?

To me (at least) our soul has no boundaries.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The aliens' agenda basically consists on the infiltration of human looking hybrid beings. These beings can pass as any human and have been trained all their life by the very abductees. Problem is, they can control us mentally and we can't do anything about it.

I would say this is indeed an invasion, but a silent one. Makes perfect sense, Hollywood got it all wrong.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
The aliens' agenda basically consists on the infiltration of human looking hybrid beings. These beings can pass as any human and have been trained all their life by the very abductees. Problem is, they can control us mentally and we can't do anything about it.

I would say this is indeed an invasion, but a silent one. Makes perfect sense, Hollywood got it all wrong.

Got any proof of that?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Got any proof of that? Had to ask.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Got any proof of that?

Almost 40 years of abduction research carried by several investigators. I highly recommend you to inform yourself properly on the subject.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cocchino
"Sorry I use a translator"

Aliens have been interfering with us forever.

Calling them aliens is almost a mistake, they are on Earth planet before us.

We are their special creatures, traps for that thing called the soul, an entity without the axis of time that could represent immortality for aliens. They are not compatible and use us humans as a box, soul containers.

For thousands of years the human being with the soul is taught is his soul used to regenerate aliens. The alien is not happy because he can not imprison him in his own body, but he can only take advantage of a quick passage. When the soul is used is introduced into the original human body, the subject is then sent back home with the deleted memories. If this is the real situation, it is not a good thing.

Why so do the aliens not take it all? Simply because only a fifth of the population is compatible with the soul, this thing is unacceptable, it would destroy society in a few monts

Nice OP, although this theory has been mooted for a long time already...I believe I read it somewhere in the Whitley Streiber saga. I think it goes along the lines of the 'drop-in' concept of alien souls/egos occupying the bodies of human beings in order to achieve physicality and all the experiences that go along with it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Got any proof of that?

Almost 40 years of abduction research carried by several investigators. I highly recommend you to inform yourself properly on the subject.

Ok will do someday but for now I'm pretty informed, so again what proof you got? Wouldn't ask if i wasn't interested.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Got any proof of that?

Ok will do someday but for now I'm pretty informed, so again what proof you got? Wouldn't ask if i wasn't interested.

Basically several abductees started to claim some years ago independenly that they will be receive visits of completely human looking hybrid beings at their homes. They will sometimes pick them up in cars and go around for shopping, etc. Also, abductees will be taken to the places they will be/are living.

The whole purpose of the abductees interacting with them is to evaluate them, how good they're doing the menial tasks to be able to pass as human, and avoid acting 'weird'.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

The situation is more complicated.

The result of 20 years of research on thousands of cases has given these data:

the phenomenon exists, involves a certain number of people, aliens take on us something "the soul" that we do not even know to possess, along with their Hidden Abilities Many do not even believe in the existence of extraterrestrials.

A very advantageous situation for them.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Got any proof of that?

Basically several abductees started to claim some years ago independenly that they will be receive visits of completely human looking hybrid beings at their homes. They will sometimes pick them up in cars and go around for shopping, etc. Also, abductees will be taken to the places they will be/are living.

The whole purpose of the abductees interacting with them is to evaluate them, how good they're doing the menial tasks to be able to pass as human, and avoid acting 'weird'.

Thanks for the reply ..I've heard similar stories that supposed "humanoid/hybrid beings" are using humans to blend into our society and pass as us on the street etc, only problem with that is, no evidence off anything yet.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Got any proof of that?

Thanks for the reply ..I've heard similar stories that supposed "humanoid/hybrid beings" are using humans to blend into our society and pass as us on the street etc, only problem with that is, no evidence off anything yet.

If you follow the abduction phenomena evolution, now it makes perfect sense.

Abductees were forced to intercat with weird looking hybrid aliens, they were forced to "teach" little hybrid aliens about our society, etc. All seemed to point to the fact that the aliens were really interested for some reason about our culture.

With time, more and more human looking aliens started to appear, and sometimes they will "talk" with abductees about how they will eventually come down.

It was a clear progression to an end. And the endgame is here: infiltration.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join