It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump server at core of FISA tap request operated by Emily McMullin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Is not that I ignored the link I just read it,

Why would Evan McMullin make this website? Simple. He needed to plant evidence that the Trump Organization was colluding with Russia to win the election in order to have a FISA wiretapping warrant be approved. The website was “updated” June 29th, three days after the first FISA wiretapping warrant Obama/CIA requested was denied. There wasn’t enough evidence to warrant a wiretapping investigation, but with the newly planted evidence from Evan McMullin through trump-email.com a FISA warrant to wiretap Donald Trump could be obtained. If this domain (trump-email.com) was the catalyst to having the second FISA warrant request approved trump-email.com(GATE) could be all the evidence Trump needs to indict Obama for illegally wiretapping his campaign and (now) presidency. It is important because the evidence used from trump-email.com would still be in effect today through the FISA warrant obtained in 2016 if it was sole evidence used to obtain the wiretapping warrant which is currently still in effect (latest White House leaks).

From the source.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Well that's going to hurt a little...lol!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly that is one of the things I could not understand, the Democrat leadership acting like rabid dogs right after Trump won.

Is just never before in our history a losing party has been this vicious.

Now we know why.

yep, yep, I think we are going to see a lot of past political corruption exposed in the next 4 years.
all the career politicians are in the good ole boy network,republicans and democrats, they cover each others a$$e$, Trump is their worst nightmare.

Trump is like a black hole entering their wonderfully calm solar system... Where these good ole' politicians screwed up, is that they insulted him and cracked MANY jokes about him while he was running, assuming he'd never win, but Trump is the type of guy I feel will hold a grudge, and a Trump with a grudge with the type of Executive power he has is terrifying, well, terrifying if you're on his sh*t list.

it`s not just a grudge Trump entered military school when he was 13 years old, he has some honor. experiencing honor and integrity in a military type situation is something you never forget.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Tardacus

a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly that is one of the things I could not understand, the Democrat leadership acting like rabid dogs right after Trump won.

Is just never before in our history a losing party has been this vicious.

Now we know why.

yep, yep, I think we are going to see a lot of past political corruption exposed in the next 4 years.
all the career politicians are in the good ole boy network,republicans and democrats, they cover each others a$$e$, Trump is their worst nightmare.

Trump is like a black hole entering their wonderfully calm solar system... Where these good ole' politicians screwed up, is that they insulted him and cracked MANY jokes about him while he was running, assuming he'd never win, but Trump is the type of guy I feel will hold a grudge, and a Trump with a grudge with the type of Executive power he has is terrifying, well, terrifying if you're on his sh*t list.

With the exception jhn that this is going to be handled
OTHER than covertly.... maybe even lawfully, if we can get
an independent prosecutor from another universe.
I still marvel at that blurb from Hillary--"If this BA___TARD
gets elected WE"LL ALL HANG!"

Why would that be? I haven't seen one example yet of
the flagrant and obvious abuse of power by a sitting official
from President Trump. He seems to be playing by some
pretty lopsided and skewed rules-- and the castle of the
power hungry is still crumbling. Neato.

Off topic jhn.. my medium crust is starting to awesomate.
If the moz on the perimeter stays loose, I'll U2U ya.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Anyone remember when mcmuffin announced he was running, former CIA and goldman sachs. The only way his work experience could have been more hated by the american public is if he worked for EA as well.

McMuffin was behind taking down Flynn as well. He is likely still CIA.

They must of not found anything about Russia, McMuffin would have already released this and gloated about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
RIP the democrats now for the big fish globalists

Absolutely Disgusting, drain the swamp is finally getting started

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well this just gets better and better, how long until we see the first of these career scammers jump of the sinking ship i wonder, and who will be first, place your bets

edit on 6-3-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes. You read what you wanted to.

I read the entire thing - - and posted something different - - a different possibility.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Still don't get how a server relates to the claims by Trump that his phone was tapped.

imo thats just what a non tech savvy guy would say since it was the standard lingo his generation. it could also be like others have mentioned where they use a voip system in office which would require a server, so tapping the phones would require tapping into the server.
edit on 7-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I read the entire thing - - and posted something different - - a different possibility.

That Emily McMullen works for trump in his hotel services and she set up the godady website that was just so happened to be used as evidence for a wiretap by the obama admin one month after their failed attempt? Thats what you saw lol because it looks pretty cut and dry.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Evan McMullin was working with the Hillary camp against Trump in the election. He is ex-CIA and was allegedly behind at least one of the Bimbo eruptions used against Trump in the election.

I believe he is also tight with Harry Reid, McCain and Graham.

I thought McMullin was a hard core conservative brought forth by the GOP establishment.....

This sounds way more like BS to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

That Emily McMullen works for trump in his hotel services and she set up the godady website that was just so happened to be used as evidence for a wiretap by the obama admin one month after their failed attempt? Thats what you saw lol because it looks pretty cut and dry.

I do not know that.

Neither do you.

At this point - - all there is is speculation.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Or move it to LOL? Just saying... considering the Emily that did the work is not Evan McMullin's sister.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Or, comment section

A little research and it looks like this Emily works for Hotel services, and works on other Trump projects:

Ok when I look up this email I find that it is connected to several Trump entities and several hotels, haven't checked if they are Trump hotels, some are but not all.

So it looks like they are contracted to handle internet marketing for the Trump org. I don't see a conspiracy here.

goldtrench.pcriot.com... -the-then-republican-nominee-donald-trump-nowpresident/

Everyone is going on like they missed it....so thought i'd quote it for truths purposes.

So did either of you verify this person's claim by looking up the email yourselves and identifying these "Trump entities" he's referring to?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The server is in Trump tower.

Guess who's living in Trump tower?

The first lady.

Can't compel spouses to testify against one another...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

I do not know that.

Neither do you.

Your correct i needed to do more research on the topic the reports coming out are conflicting in some ways yet point to having validity in others because certian parts are the same. Once i really started to look into this the waters got way muddy it could be controlled opposition attempting to blur the reality or its the other way around i cant be sure if its bs or not yet

Sorry

edit on 7-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A different Emily McMullin works for a company called Cendyn which set up websites for the Trump organization.

PRNewswir e
BOCA RATON, Fla., June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Cendyn, the leader in interactive marketing for the hospitality industry, has been selected as The Trump Organization's exclusive interactive marketing agency. Implementation of Cendyn's products and services will enhance The Trump Organization's global online presence which includes the website www.trump.com..., along with more than 50 private label websites for Trump owned properties and investments (real estate, golf and hotel). The Trump Hotel Collection, which includes Trump International Hotel & Tower in New York and soon to open hotels in Las Vegas and Chicago, will feature Cendyn's CRM Suite: eInsight(TM), eConcierge(TM) and eSurvey(TM) which allows hoteliers to effectively manage the entire view of each guest from a single platform. The Trump Hotel Collection will also feature Cendyn's award- winning ePresence(TM) for website design, eVisibility(TM) for Search Engine / Pay-per-Click Marketing and eProposal(TM) system, for delivery of custom proposals in less than 60 seconds to meeting planner clientele.

This Emily Mcmullin has a Linkedin profile saying she has worked for Cendyn for the last 20 years. And I'm not going to link to it because no doubt people are already harassing her.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The crap is hitting the ceiling and raining on those behind the spying, they are running scare and can not find anything to redirect attentions in order to make people forget that they have been up to for a months, because so far the Russia Trump affair is not sticking.

"Can not find anything to redirect attentions to"

Knowing 'them' like we do, that line is sounding kinda ominous. False flag? Major 'incident'? Conflict and war?

I see "the North Korea thing" keeps banging the drum

I imagine that attentions will be redirected sometime soon. 'They' can't let it come to a point where they're totally exposed as a sham and thusly overthrown. 'They' only have a couple of generations left before enough people are awake anyway so they'll have something pretty major still in the works.

Maybe the pawns and rooks have been ''moving-in' as we speak. The knights and bishops are about to play their hand????

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Zeitgeist (spirit of the age or spirit of the time) is the dominant set of ideals and beliefs that motivate the actions of the members of a society in a particular period in time. For example, the Zeitgeist of modernism motivated the creation of new forms in the fields of architecture, art, and fashion during much of the 20th century. Zeitgeist is a powerful force embedded in the individuals of a society.[1] The German word Zeitgeist, translated literally as "time mind" or "time spirit", is often attributed to the philosopher Georg Hegel, but he never actually used the word. In his works such as Lectures on the Philosophy of History, he uses the phrase der Geist seiner Zeit (the spirit of his time)—for example, "no man can surpass his own time, for the spirit of his time is also his own spirit."[2]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join