It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the liberal (leftist) play book dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

THe point is do you think the liberal or leftist approach to debating and winning elections is dead? If not what is the next play book, because Trump ate their lunch.

Id call it undead as opposed to dead.
Despite its lack of life its still walking around blindly, hopefully they dont figure out its a zombie because the more they carry on with their lies and PC crapola the more people stop listening to them

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They pretend to care about this Country.

I thought it was only Special Interests ... but ...

I think the liberal's have lost. I probably didn't feel like I was on that side of the line until I read this thread. But, yeah, I think they're all done. They're gasping their last few breaths.

Time for the Republicans to give women a shake and ask them, "Are you a Special Interest that's worried about? Or, do you belong to a middle class household that's bearing the entire burden of taxes in this country?"

If you let people take over your mind ...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thread closed because it's a Political Mud Pit topic and needs to be posted in there.

The question in the OP could lead to very interesting answers and deserves to be thought about and discussed.

Is it really a 'Liberal play book' and how will the Dems recover ground if it is?

Closing before it gathers wind.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join