It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the liberal (leftist) play book dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
With Trump shaking off all the left's assaults is this liberal or leftist form of attacking someone dead?

This has been a well oiled way to shut someone up since Bill Clinton. All a liberal had to say is your a racist and the debate stopped. But Trump said I have no time to be PC and it worked.

Is the 30 year old play book the liberals (leftist) have been using dead in the water? And if so what are the dems going to do?
edit on 5-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Your theory needs some substance so here ya go,
They turned to the last page of their playbook and all it says is, Russians.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I fat fingered the button before I typed my thread.

Good point, if this is their nuclear option, then what else have they got?

Need to re-tool dems. Trump seems, and I said seems, to have single handedly retooled the repups, they just have to be willing to accept it.
edit on 5-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This whole topic is deplorable.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That was a stupid thing for Hillary the faint to say. Nice...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here's the new book....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So Liberals playbook is attacking their political opponents? You mean, conservatives don't attack their political opponents? Their dear leader, Daddy, does nothing but attack everyone who criticizes him. Attacking people isn't dead and never will be.

They don't call him Teflon Don for nothing. It's actually quite amazing to see how much his supporters let him get away with. He said it himself, he could kill someone with all eyes watching and his supporters would cheer him on. But I think Trump's arrogance and stupidity will ultimately be his downfall because being POTUS is not a job he can handle. He's a snowflake and can't handle so many people disliking him. He's gonna crack and his skeletons will come out sooner or later, and these skeletons will hopefully bury him.

Why's he so hell bent on hiding his taxes? Well, time will tell as it always does.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If the liberal left has a home it might be over in Europe but its not looking good for them there either .The first part of this vid is worth listening to .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have been saying this for weeks.
They got nobody....all they can trot out on TV is Pelosi, Schumer, Waters....3 washed up Leftist tools.
Oh and the clown that gave the rebuttal to Trump's speech the other night...he left me with such a stellar rebuttal, I don't even remember his name.
Who is left for them to hang their hat on? To drag their party of fools back from the dead?
Their great King Obama couldn't drag the hag Hillary across the finish line.
The extremely tired Democrat message is looking old and worn out, Trump's presidency is proof of that.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Perhaps,

I think if Trump were to kill someone his supporters would not cheer, that is silly.

As far as his arrogance, he is.

Stupid, nope.

Taxes and skeletons time will tell.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump has torn the repub play book in half and flushed it.

Maybe oprah winfrey will write the new Dem play book, they need one. And soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think its pretty clear where I stand on Trump, that said whats the purpose of this thread?

To me it just seems to be an attempt to antagonise and start a pissing contest.
These types of threads are better left to the haters and us pro Trumpers should be above this sort of stuff.

P.s can you have this thread moved to the mudpit so I can call Swills an idiot for his post above this one?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

THe point is do you think the liberal or leftist approach to debating and winning elections is dead? If not what is the next play book, because Trump ate their lunch.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Trump has torn the repub play book in half and flushed it.

Maybe oprah winfrey will write the new Dem play book, they need one. And soon.

I can see Oprah helping the Dems. Not that I would vote for her, but in my opinion, she would be a waaaay better choice than Hillary was.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes, Hillary was unlikable. I watched her during the election and I just didn't like her.

I don't know about Oprah, I imagine we will see. Oh she will have the media on her side.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ummm....just answering your title, NO.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So the play book is still viable?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I

P.s can you have this thread moved to the mudpit so I can call Swills an idiot for his post above this one?

And that, no. Threads don't get moved to mud pit. Swills is not an idiot. So you lose on your entire post.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I

And that, no. Threads don't get moved to mud pit. Swills is not an idiot. So you lose on your entire post.

Well of course someone whos BSC would say hes not an idiot

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I want to see the Left get a good schlonging.

They pretend to care about this Country.

As long as the checks and stamps get rolling in.

Oh yeah, better not touch their Obama phones.

"You didn't build that", but you're sure as hell going to pay for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join