It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE QUANTUM BRAIN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just some ideas about THE QUANTUM BRAIN

Our brains will fill in details in the gaps of our memories

If the brain truly is a quantum computer
then memory and reality could share a connection

Back in this Moment again.

Have you ever felt that in certain moments you are re living them ?

have a recollection of this event
but this event is now just happening
it hasn't happened before

A TV show episode that hasn't previously aired
a football game you vaguely remember
but it hasn't finished yet
someone's birthday
a job interview

Moments accompanied by a strong sensation ? awareness ?
of being here before
and a fading memory of be in this exact moment
thinking the exact same things

that's the very strange thing
remembering how you reacted to this moment

you lived this moment and then went into the next
but now your back with a fading memory of being here
(like remembering a dream)

if the dead don't remember their deaths...?

Before death the mind will push and pick a moment/memory
you have previously lived that was peaceful
it doesn't really have time to be picky
so it picks what it can get almost

this is a reaction by the brain

if our brains are truly quantum computers
then memories and reality could share a connection

if you like Maya and memory are linked
reincarnation could simply be
a earlier moment you experienced
you are re living
with no memory of death

some links
a lot you probably all know

www.viralnovelty.net...

its a PDF
Neuron the Memory Unit of the Brain

holographicgalaxy.blogspot.co.uk...

That's it
just some Tinfoil stuff for all the Matrix fans

jump in discuss
make fun
pull a face

you could troll if you like
but it might be one of those moments
mentioned above

edit on 4-3-2017 by kibric because: memory

edit on Sat Mar 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix PDF link

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

holographicgalaxy.blogspot.co.uk... ctal-filamentary-plasma.html

Great attachment... WOW is all I can say!

The DNA strand Double Helix Nebulae should say enough... its seeing the micro scale in true macro scaling!
I also love the image of the rotating Sun... for me, I note the 19.5 latitude planes of it, and really all spherical based life, and how the plane exudes the most energy. Most significant weather events occur on this plane at a macro scale, while the vesca pisces in the genesis effect of life crosses at this plane during cell division on the micro scale.

One of the most amazing truths in lives stem from the same mathematical principles... witnessing the relations is one of my all time favorite studies. I will link the one the always comes to mind when relating the small scale to the large. Thank you very much for your contributions!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

thanks

nice video
love the violin

I think that somehow even this knowledge filtered down and through
in many ways
Kolam
en.wikipedia.org...

I also love the image of the rotating Sun... for me, I note the 19.5 latitude planes of it, and really all spherical based life, and how the plane exudes the most energy. Most significant weather events occur on this plane at a macro scale, while the vesca pisces in the genesis effect of life crosses at this plane during cell division on the micro scale.

One of the most amazing truths in lives stem from the same mathematical principles... witnessing the relations is one of my all time favorite studies. I will link the one the always comes to mind when relating the small scale to the large.

This Grand Design

edit on 4-3-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I always hate being a buzz kill, but in the mathematical sense, a Quantum Computer is a system of variable functions that's greater than two.

It's not very complex, binary for example is 101010101, 'Trinaray'(the first Quantum level function) would just be 012012012, any computer that uses functions above 1 or 0 is Quantum, and while the functions specifically might not be easy to fathom, it's easy to imagine the possibilities of more functions. ie: 101010101 / 123456789 as 'code'.

edit on 4-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

I always hate being a buzz kill

you're not
I want you to be here

I guess its just used in the wrong way
it was meant to conjure up an image

It's not very complex, binary for example is 101010101, 'Trinaray'(the first Quantum level function) would just be 012012012, any computer that uses functions above 1 or 0 is Quantum, and while the functions specifically might not be easy to fathom, it's easy to imagine the possibilities of more functions. ie: 101010101 / 123456789 as 'code'.

that's really what I like reading
don't stop

how could you see memory and the " quantum brain "
playing a role in death

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The way information is processed in the brain is more likely to be Quantum than not, that's the observation, the issue is detaining the number, and then the actual functions that make it up. This is based a lot too on the way to brain locates memory.

The reason we use Binary for computers; at least this late in the game, is because Bug Solving. Imagine trying to find a bug in a 9-level function algorithm, verses a series of 'on/off' switches. You create a new level of zones for bug potential, the functions themselves. That's my best guess anyway. The extra power will be exploited eventually, and probably to many levels of functions.

Anyway, my point is Quantum computers are actually in a lot of places, the reason this is interesting is because the misguided idea they are very 'special'. This is in contrast solely to binary computers. What I'm saying is essentially yes, you have a Quantum mind, so does an Ant in my belief.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Might be stretching the oddities here, but I personally attach death in the 3rd dimensional aspect to be nothing more than a vessel transfer. If coding of higher dimensions is accessed, more intricate coding is attached.

So we have this energy that lives infinitely within us... that higher frequency (more complex coded) steers low frequency humans... striving for a greater channeling stream to manipulate 3rd dimensional surroundings. We live our lives, adapting the coded DNA to fit current and future environmental possibilities. When the vessels expire, each owns higher self is essentially rewinding the life to restart with the adapted DNA. This is why entire lives flash before one's eyes before expiring... in a matter of seconds.

The left/right brain duality steers human limits. The Pineal Gland opens up at least one more channel of coding... the Trinaray as mentioned. The controlled access gets removed from the duality plane upon death... until the Pineal Gland is moved to another vessel to establish duality mechanics again.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I like these concepts, and believe you're onto something with this. I feel the same way, but with the capacitance of the binary frequencies and their limits in play as well. Once thresholds of 3 dimensional coding is reached, the higher frequencies involved deem them unrecognizable and mystery.

If our DNA is composed of paired chromosomes, then the electrical glue/bond that keeps them together indicates at least a Trinaray system as you mention is used to maintain balance. No doubt, millions of quantum computations are occurring in our brains and around us every single second... its why environment steers our DNA coding, and it does not have to be internally computed to indicate affect on our DNA.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is based a lot too on the way to brain locates memory.

could the universe do it ?
have and locate memory
the same way as us ?

What I'm saying is essentially yes, you have a Quantum mind, so does an Ant in my belief.

that's a very interesting take

I'm trying to research how the universe might share
memory between other universes
an Outer limits kinda avenue
if reincarnation is just a shared memory ?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I don't have a lot of experience in this
but you might find this curious

The Green Language of Light
www.jwmt.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I see it like this

Observation > Memory: Instinct, tunnel vision. Gathering info for later.
Memory > Observation: Emotion, Big picture. Hyper Aware of output.
Observation = Memory: Simultaneous flow of real observations and memory. This is the feeling that this has happened before.

I know top performing athletes can get into this mind set to help them execute amazing passes and shots. They gather the info they need, they then forge a visual of them executing the shot and if nothing interferes they will achieve the simultaneous flow of observation and memory. They execute the shot as if it was already done. Many time they will say was like everything slowed down or they will say I just knew it was going to happen like that. I have my own similar experience of controlling my mind to perform amyzing shots on the golf course.

Now what I describe above is more dicipline and applied mind control. What is freeky and more of what you brought up is where sometime the open flow of observing and remembering seemingly happens randomly. Everything around seems familar and you know what is happening in the moment and your not surprised at anything, it sort of a matter of fact. I had one of these random memory flows the other day in the office, No reason, I was just sitting, I wasn't trying, it just happened.

Interesting stuff, the mind is awesome. It has way more pontential than we know, sad thing is we neglect it with mindless trash media distractions. We got keep that noggin stretched out and active.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Brains work using neurons. While transistors work at a fixed speed, can only handle a single input and single output with binary logic, and have to be arranged into logic blocks and circuits to do anything useful, a single neuron can handle 10,000+ inputs, have inputs trigger or suppress an output spike. The strength of a signal isn't encoded in the spike pulse, but as the time between pulses. The brighter or stronger a colour or louder the music, the faster a neuron will trigger. Visual recepter cells are sensitive enough to detect a single photon of light. When you are in a dark room and can only see a grainy picture of the room, each one of those grains is a single photon. With that kind of sensitivity, the brain has to operate at the quantum physics level.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I know top performing athletes can get into this mind set to help them execute amazing passes and shots. They gather the info they need, they then forge a visual of them executing the shot and if nothing interferes they will achieve the simultaneous flow of observation and memory.

I think they call in Mushin is some Martial Arts

good that you brought up observation
I think eye's have a larger role in creating these states

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The brighter or stronger a colour or louder the music, the faster a neuron will trigger. Visual recepter cells are sensitive enough to detect a single photon of light. When you are in a dark room and can only see a grainy picture of the room, each one of those grains is a single photon. With that kind of sensitivity, the brain has to operate at the quantum physics level.

made my day
you sir are the dogs bollocks

Activation of Cryptochrome
and its relation to retinal neurons

also
Rhodopsin
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Glad you brought up photon superposition and the retina. Its hints to the brain and visuL cortex working both as a classical and quantum system. Which has big implications if right.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You're adding too much 'spiritual' to a word that simply isn't there.

Quantum means: a(b(c(x))). When a number is entered, it will go through 3+ subset functions before spiting out a result, instead of just 2.

It's a system of functions greater than two functions. That's it. It's actually not even limited to 1's and 0's. If you have a function system with 9 options, but only choose 7's and 9's(77979977979) that's a binary expression, because whatever number you input will only go through functions 7 and 9.

If using this same system you could code functions 1-9(142359867) it will go through function 1 first, then function 4, then function 2...then finally function 7, and give you a result. So this would be a Quantum system because it's using 9 functions. The expression 1324142343211234 uses 4 functions. This would also be quantum. And so on.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Double

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Speaking of reincarnation and our memories here, consider this: If a day to the Lord is 1000 years here (as it says in the Bible), then a life of 70 years is a ratio of 7/100. This means a typical life here is 1.68 hours in dilated time. I believe we are meditating this reality above by dimension. Meditation here shines the same light back, revealing our true face.

Here's the math.

link   

Speaking of reincarnation and our memories here, consider this: If a day to the Lord is 1000 years here (as it says in the Bible), then a life of 70 years is a ratio of 7/100. This means a typical life here is 1.68 hours in dilated time. I believe we are meditating this reality above by dimension. Meditation here shines the same light back, revealing our true face.

Here's the math.

link   

Speaking of reincarnation and our memories here, consider this: If a day to the Lord is 1000 years here (as it says in the Bible), then a life of 70 years is a ratio of 7/100. This means a typical life here is 1.68 hours in dilated time by ratio to true reality. I believe we are meditating this reality above by dimension. Meditation here shines the same light back, revealing our true face.

Here's the math.

edit on 4-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join