It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Breeze 6 Revisited – AWOL Soldiers on a Mission to Kill the Anti-Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hmm, kinda like Paul? Have you seen that movie, just found it interesting because I did too think of something along these lines

Intrigued by this as I hadn't heard of it

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi, everybody. Thanks for the thread, mirageman! Great OP.

I think some great points are being made about an interesting case, the GB6, whatever it may ultimately indicate. As mirageman wrote, I have some FOIA requests pending and will definitely give a heads up if anything develops. Among other points, I requested the Army and NSA conduct a Mandatory Declassification Review on the GB6 file referenced by the late Philip Coppens. I'm hoping more of it will now be released, as 1400 of its 1600 pages were originally withheld (as pointed out earlier in this thread).

I could add that an interesting FOIA might be about the mysterious message sent to the AP, media outlets and powers that be re releasing the six. I'll try to carve out some time later this week to submit a request or two about a copy of the note and photos referenced, and I'd also encourage others to request such info as well. Never hurts! I've got a blog post simmering in my head about updating everybody on where my FOIA requests are at, as well as providing some links and whatnot that others might find useful, so maybe I'll do that soon.

Lastly, I just added a blog post about NSA interest in the paranormal:

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Maybe some of you will find it a worthy read. My thinking was that no matter what the GB6 story indicates, we can also see that the NSA and other intel agencies actually fostered a culture of paranormal-related beliefs, so, in a way, maybe the Six were more an evolution of the culture than an anomaly. I don't think that necessarily makes it any less interesting, just something to consider - and I see there is lots of threads here on ATS citing such culture and projects in the intel community.

Thanks again for the thread and discussion. Good stuff!

Jack Brewer
The UFO Trail

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I know which is much more likely.

So do I.

Especially since he was the only one to take pics and the only pics of the thing for three whole weeks. Hundreds of them.

If the "incident(s)" were so common over time, would you have gone out and bought a film camera or even brought others along?

After one, two, three nights, let alone one, two, three weeks?

He has no corroboration, no moving images and no people with him (also with cameras)...

tsktsk.

Added all up with the finding of a model , mmm hmmm. Strike three...

Besides, I've never seen such poor double exposures, except my dad who made multi exposures of Battle Star Galactica models back in those same 80's as a hobby.

But anyway, read this, his neighbor exposed some techniques that Ed used, declined to be Ed's accomplice releasing the story (for obvious reasons) and turns out ED made a ton of money from TV and books.

His first showing of his photos was to the local newspaper. Out of 6000 people in Gulf Breeze, kind of hard to compare this "flap" with others like in Belgium, Rendlesham Texas or DC.

Theironskeptic
edit on 5-3-2017 by intrptr because: link

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You do realize this thread is not about Ed Walters and his UFO photos?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jjflash

Thanks for stopping by and updating us all Jack. Much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: intrptr

You do realize this thread is not about Ed Walters and his UFO photos?

Gulf Breeze is a hoax, so is anything stemming from it like 'navy seals killing the antichrist' or whatever.

I'm done though, have at it

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Wonder if this had any connection to the intentional release of (well known) hallucinogenic chemicals through contaminating the ingredients (or water) of a popular bakery, used by most of the residents of a small French town around the same time back in 1990. August 1990 to be precise i believe.

I've not seen anything that links the GB6 with that incident. There was also a certain Gulf War that started on 2nd Aug 1990. There may well be connections between all 3 or no connections at all. Sometimes things go on in this world and most of us never find out about them!
edit on 5/3/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

never heard about this so thanks for starting a new thread about it...what will come out when more FOI requests go through....looking forward to see what happens.....this thread was an interesting read!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I was interrupted at the exact moment I was to press post. Sorry.

Guess I'll just say I think I went through exactly this same thing only I'm not NSA..

Was going to say more.. some posts have me shivering.. Gabriel?? Are you freaking serious?? Of all names to connect to this story.

#

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Their mission was a failure.

Very interesting though.. thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yeah, all of it seems like the preplanning for Bluebeam; Seeding the story in relation to their supposed actions.
I do not believe that they crossed the Atlantic without being detected. Nope. Don't get me wrong. I wish it was true but ya know...agendas.
Being spared Leavenworth for desertion? No #ing way. That is PR & spin. I know a little something about spin. It's so fantastic, so attention grabbing...And designed to be that way. The author of that fable wants you to remember it. It's the hard sell.
edit on 6-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

I think people should be VERY suspicious of this.

If the alien/telepathy angle is untrue it's NSA mind games.. giant psyop..

Or... aliens working as Satan to do their takeover..

Either way someone is working overtime to subjigate our free will.

In my own case I was completely awestruck by the power this whatever human intelligence agency or other has..

So scared I'm scared not to talk.. and scared to talk..

I'm pretty crazy so don't mind me lol..

Oh and you do not get away with AWOL.. not with honorable discharge on top.. give me a damn break..

Meaning they served their country in one way or another.. killing anti christs or.. or.. making a psyop as a trigger or reference to future psyops...

I obviously don't know which is which .. and what I went through has me........ speechless.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Great read. It seems to me to be a very successful "test" of some sort, hence the award.

Maybe the 6 were selected and unknowingly test subjects. Some '___' and other subliminal programming, combined with hypnosis and other MKultra stuff.

It seems pretty clear to me they did not come up with this plan on their own or at least one of these 6 would have said something along the lines of..."ehh so we are going to desert the army, leave Germany, fly to Florida and hunt and kill the Anti-Christ...right??? I don't think so"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Great thread Mirageman (as per usual), I find the teletype message very interesting, its very exact unlike what you might expect ie "release them or we will show the world things they need to see" etc etc and the code at the end seems to suggest that it would be very much understood by the Army expert reading it. Like others I'd love to have seen the pics sent just to see what way they may have related to the message.

It also seems incredible they would simply be discharged with honours so easily, I'm unsure of what events need to be done to strip honours and maybe they didn't break those rules but 6 people in such ultra sensitive jobs at a top listening base just going missing and appearing to have lost their minds (although they may know something we don't) seems daft. The fact they had very high security clearance so obviously were privy to things the US would not want shared and just got canned seems rather odd.

The fact that it was mentioned that one of them was rather gullible and the ouji board antics make me wonder if they themselves were not part of an experiment in control that clearly worked.

All in all its a rather interesting oddity...

Thank you for the info.

Paul.

Just an edit to add, thinking about the gullibility angle and the possible control, its very easy to control the gullible, any one with a deep interest in psychology and mind control techniques can insert pretty standard triggers in to those with a rather too open mind, the real control issue is to be able to apply triggers or 'program' to those with very much more logical and critical minds, to do that without the usual techniques would be a very useful tool, I wonder if that was what was going on here, the gullible guy just adds to the randomness, maybe the others were not like him.

Oops, didn't have time to read all the thread, seems the test / control theory is already out there..Great minds think alike and all that

edit on 6-3-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-3-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

Something of the Vrill/Thule Society about the channeling aspect. Amazing what people will sign up to in order to make themselves one of the lead actors, rather than an extra. These guys may not have been trying to communicate with another 'realm' via severed heads, but still, a goose chase around Europe and antichrist-killing vacation in Florida is pretty darn wacky.

Considering their jobs i think an MKUltra test run is the best explanation. But the link with that french town sent 'trippin' en masse is a nice coincidence. The idea that they played some part in this French/US project - as facilitators, or experiment control test subjects - is interesting; their being either accidentally or purposefully exposed to the substance goes a long way to explain why highly intelligent, no doubt highly trained serviceman and women would suddenly start taking their orders from 'the other side'.

edit on 6-3-2017 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

OP. i have the answer. This was a Black op and a covert mission to get rid of someone or thing,but not really th eAC. it was likely just a code word for a person to be used as cover if the mission failed. As the entire story is a cover too.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

OP. i have the answer. This was a Black op and a covert mission to get rid of someone or thing,but not really th eAC. it was likely just a code word for a person to be used as cover if the mission failed. As the entire story is a cover too.

You don't fly someone in from Germany and then let them get arrested by cops with no drivers license driving from Tennessee to Florida with a broken tail light. that's just stupid. You don't go officially AWOL with your name on police lists either for any sanctioned mission... so it just feels psy op ish.. and because I was being whatever it just sounds so familiar.. I think they believed they were doing something important.. even though it was just a cover..
edit on 6-3-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

And we have proved to be good little subjects.

They have become masters of the process. They are just sitting back and enjoying manipulating the patterns.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here ya go, guys... I filed a couple of FOIA requests on the mysterious message and accompanying photos, and I'd encourage others to file requests too. You can read about my requests and related thoughts in my latest blog post, FOIA Rundown.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: yuppa

You don't fly someone in from Germany and then let them get arrested by cops with no drivers license driving from Tennessee to Florida with a broken tail light. that's just stupid. You don't go officially AWOL with your name on police lists either for any sanctioned mission... so it just feels psy op ish.. and because I was being whatever it just sounds so familiar.. I think they believed they were doing something important.. even though it was just a cover..

The government would do something like that because who would believe such a story? all that was missing was them smelling of alchohol and being drunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join