It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Communist Arrested For Jewish Community Center Bomb Threats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Your posts on the first page are there for all to see, at least the ones younhave not edited yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Here is photo of him with his idol/mentor Hillary!

Will she disavow?

What did she know and when did she know it?

mobile.twitter.com...

Daming as hell...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Ohanka

I think Trump was the first to accept the far right which includes ant semites to get to the vote total he needed. I don't think he is. I think without them he would have had trouble winning and Bannon knows this

I think to declare Bannon an Anti-semite you also have to buy into the false-narrative that Anti-Zionism is the same as Anti-semitism, which it is not.

It's a fiction promoted by the Anti-Defamation League first used to attack Democrats who held critical opinions of the State of Israel.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Your posts on the first page are there for all to see, at least the ones younhave not edited yet.

Well seeing as there is a time limit and they clearly don't defend the guy your really grasping at straws. Go ahead and take a quote there genius.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

a reply to: Ohanka

I think Trump was the first to accept the far right which includes ant semites to get to the vote total he needed. I don't think he is. I think without them he would have had trouble winning and Bannon knows this

I think to declare Bannon an Anti-semite you also have to buy into the false-narrative that Anti-Zionism is the same as Anti-semitism, which it is not.

It's a fiction promoted by the Anti-Defamation League first used to attack Democrats who held critical opinions of the State of Israel.

I don't think so at all nor did I say he was.
edit on 3-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Zi·on·ism
/ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
noun: Zionism
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Who doesn't want Israel to exist? Who actually calls themselves anti-Zionist?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hopefully they put this guy away and toss out the key. He should not be allowed to have access to social media in prison either.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Zi·on·ism
/ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
noun: Zionism
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Who doesn't want Israel to exist? Who actually calls themselves anti-Zionist?

Some animosity rose with Ben Gurian bribing and infiltrating American politics. He also was said to blackmail for aid. Like we are going to use nukes on Egypt if you don't give us money.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Damning as hell, the pic was 14 years ago for a high school award.

That's like saying a pick of jerry Sandusky with republican cogressman shows they knew he was pedophile and may have even encouraged him.

Is it possible sure the Clinton are scummy. I just seriously doubt there is a connection.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting.

Wondering how...you can be an anti Trump Communist. Putin and the other Communists in Russia Love Trump and visa versa .

So if you're an anti Trump Communist...are you still a True Communist?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That's no reason for not wanting or supporting Israel.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That's no reason for not wanting or supporting Israel.

True...and you can still protest or have problems with the Israeli Government and their policies and still support Israel.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

But calling yourself an anti-Zionist is saying you don't want the state of Israel to exist.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think some American nationalists had a problem with foreign influence in Congress. Gurian was a genius he made it seem like that alone made people anti semetic and anti zionists.

I honestly don't think my opinion on whether a place should exist or not matters. Personally I believe if the brits had carved out a place in Germany rather than use the bible to claim land they wouldn't have had the issues in the ME on a day to day basis. But not because I don't think they should exist

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

But calling yourself an anti-Zionist is saying you don't want the state of Israel to exist.

Generally anti-theocrats and secularists oppose any state established under one particular religion.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Generally anti-theocrats and secularists oppose any state established under one particular religion.

It's like with BDS movement. It's NOT Anti Israel...it's anti Israeli Government policy. which is not a bad thing.

link   

Well, I am glad to see that you don't want to kill all the Jews.

link   

a reply to: Trueman

He was nuts. When a Republican bombs an abortion clinic or blows up an fbi building should we assume it was a party wide conspiracy?

You shouldn't, but many of the left do. They take it as time to declare open season on all people who are affiliated with said groups even loosely, and I think that's the point.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My mental meanderings have me wondering:

If this guy called in all these bomb threats as a means of getting revenge on his ex, meaning to smear her ... and these bomb threats have been covered as shameful hate crimes all week linked to Trump and the atmosphere he's created ... then are they still hate crimes now that we know what really motivated them?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh hell no. I like movies.

No I think everyone who can control themselves has a right to exist and the Jews have incredible acomplishments for thousands of years.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join