It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I refuse the EU migrant propaganda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I refuse to submit to the predominant vague hating concept towards the people of the middle east and the Afrikaans. It's shame how EU portrayed them. Yes, there are beasts amidst them, but who made them such???
Why sent his armies for centuries to pillage? Who economically destroyed them?
Who puts in their countries puppet leaders and promotes low-life moral outrage and poverty for his own profit?
Who did not sent one cent of love, the only cure for the axis of evil and it's western world s spawned, imp like culture?
Who made them hate and made them hated?
Who forgot his own history of dark ages, when the Arab world was progressive and Europe was in its devil's dance?
Who negates the fact that the citizens of this "barbaric" countries are just people as US??? People like me and you... Send by the gray hand of the theocrat on the road to Hell...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

And that is why I oppose the fascist, that is why I oppose the ill spirited, that is why I oppose the phobics. Their ignorance of history dooms them to repeat it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Who's complaining about the flood of refugees? Surely not the gubments letting them in.

Embracing the flood of refugees has its own merits I guess.

Sure let them all in. Mega corp can use the slave labor.

I guess if it gets really bad they can build slave labor camps to keep them all in.

Gubment happy, mega corp happy, people happier because they don't have to see them.

all round win.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr You are totally right, and the most disturbing thing is that this attitude comes from counters which portray themselves as ultra anti-slavery oriented...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: intrptr You are totally right, and the most disturbing thing is that this attitude comes from counters which portray themselves as ultra anti-slavery oriented...

Oh yah, they never call them slaves or slave labor, they are called migrant workers. Instead of slave labor camps they are called work farms or work camps.

Attaching illegal or refugee status to them dehumanizes them, making them seem less than, so its 'okay' to exploit them.

Gotta be really careful how they present in the narrative, they are people after all, seeking 'jobs' and citizen status, but will take anything, for now.

edit on 3-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Afrikaans is the language of mainly South African & Namibian Afrikaaners and I'm pretty sure they aren't migrating to Europe...i'm a bit confused with that one!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

In the racist viewpoint of using a people to make yourself feel better and oh so virtuous, all of Africa is just one big country, obviously.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

This could easily have been a predictive text error, so lets not jump on the author yet?

More than enough time for that, if it becomes necessary.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I must be being thick this morning but not getting your gist either!

Ahh ok TrueBrit has told me...ok think he meant Africans not Afrikaans with it now sorry

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You said "Yeah there are beasts among them"...and then you said "Who made them that way?"

I know for sure that you don't have to be a beast to disagree with our way of life and make it your goal to change our culture. As to who made them that way, all I know it wasn't the little boys and teenage girls and woman who got gang raped, molested in public places such as swimming pools etc.

I want to make one thing absolutely clear. The one thing you and those that think like you never contemplate and that is that people from other cultures have a different mindset to Europeans.

A different mindset that is often [I am not saying always] absolutely incompatible with ours.

There is a childish ignorance about this fact. Yes we are all genetically human and the same but the way you are brought up, the values you have, the belief you harbour WILL shape the way you see others and the way you behave.

Plus you dare say [even if it is in a convoluted way] that the victims of these violent barbarians deserve what they are getting or have to accept their fate because somehow it is their fault that politicians made a decision? [Who made them this way....]

I am getting really sick here from the mindbending trivialisation of the fact that young, horny men from a very restrictive and religious background have to somehow be 'understood' when they attack innocent women who were living in previously safe countries [yes they were safer back in my days] and behave like a kid in a sweetshop when it comes to sex?
You are telling me that these young, horny, angry, religious men who come from a culture where women are just not equal have to be forgiven when they behave like animals [sorry animals]? Every person is responsible for their own integrity, self restraint and empathy. Why are you giving them excuses???

You are telling me that all I experienced for myself and other people too is just in our head? Are you saying that there really, really is absolutely no difference between an orthodox muslim and a European? Are you kidding?
It's denial, pure and simple denial of what everyone can see for themselves, in order for you to feel good.

I can't believe this ignorance as a woman. I can't believe that someone can be so naive. We will never integrate these men or their families if we think that way. Let me tell you that I KNOW there are very decent folk among them, how can there not be? But to say it is only a handfull of nutters that taint the rest show that you don't understand that cultures and especially religious beliefs have a MIGHTY influence on millions! Even if they are peaceful, doesn't mean that they agree with our open mindedness, our beliefs our culture and don't want to change it into theirs.
Therein lies the problem [Elephant in the room].

There is a PROBLEM and no, none of the victims are at fault; yet they pay the price!
There is a problem and NONE of the people whose countries have changed forever are at fault.
There is a problem and it's called culture clash which is VERY real and desperately NEEDS to be discussed URGENTLY, without calling the concerned, that they are somehow racist or bigots.

Is anyone actually on our culture's side here or would you prefer theirs? It seems to be the latter is the case. Shame on you!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Oh and btw I was brought up in Africa....just so you know Zimbabwe actually

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's fair, you are right. I get a little uppity when people generalise in their stance about generalising, and sometimes I become the monster I aim to scrap with.

Before I met a South African in college I thought Afrikaans was like when white people try to pronounce Italian food with an Italian accent, so I will give the benefit of the doubt.

On Topic

As a whole I'd say that aside from right wing publications, which are invariably lambasted, there is little to no propaganda in England portraying migrants as negative. Sometimes balanced, more often as a positive, but rarely if ever showing it as a negative.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Afrikaans is the language of mainly South African & Namibian Afrikaaners and I'm pretty sure they aren't migrating to Europe...i'm a bit confused with that one!
My English is not perfect. I was referring to the people of Africa. North Africa

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I can well understand that Learningman. The abyss always stares back.

But keeping an eye to reason is what I am here for!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

You are telling me that all I experienced for myself and other people too is just in our head? Are you saying that there really, really is absolutely no difference between an orthodox muslim and a European? Are you kidding?

I ain't tellin' you the migrant problem is imaginary. I ain't telling you that I will be happy to be molested by anyone. I ain't telling you what to do or think. But yes I am telling you that these migrant people are THE SAME as me and you. And I and am deadly serious about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yes sorry I understand now

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Good rant. Effed up and psycho, drizzled with delicious chocolaty lies and hate. I give you my left thumb up.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Who forgot his own history of dark ages, when the Arab world was progressive and Europe was in its devil's dance? 

Sadly most people have forgotten it.
During the dark ages and practically upto the renaissance Europe was a stinking backwards hellhole while the middle east carried the torch of knowledge by preserving and expanding on Greek and Roman ideas.
Thats the part most people know, what often gets forgotten is the massive slave trade that existed due to arabs raiding every town and village on the European coast, White women were the preffered slaves for harems.

Another thing thats often forgotten is the constant threat of invasion that existed, Spain was ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years as well as parts of France, Turkey was once a christian city and the Hagia Sophia was the worlds largest church.

We all remember the crusades but forget what lead up to them.

We both agree that people need to be more aware of history, for me though its a lesson in how bad an idea mass Muslim immigration is, I have no idea what history tells you.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If you care about anyone, you want them to look forward.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gription
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If you care about anyone, you want them to look forward.

What does that entail exactly?
Do we completely forget the lessons of the past or our own experiences?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join