It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I refuse the EU migrant propaganda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign
They are not like you or me. Charles Manson and the Yorkshire Ripper are like me and you but you wouldn't let them come stay with you for a few weeks.
Take off you rose colored glasses. The vast majority are beasts and before you rake up histories blame game I will remind you of what the majority of people on here say. Even if they were brutalized by the present government or governments past IT WAS NOT ME OR MY CHILDREN OR MY DESCENDANTS because we are the ones paying the high price for them. So just tell me now why I have to accept their nasty, brutal, medieval behavior in my country.
Also the vast majority of them are coming for the handout NOT jobs and if you haven't seen the evidence of that your head is in the sand.
As reply to TrueBrit I've said to you before it's only because you live down in the West country the only foriegners you see down there are the Chinese and Indian restaurant people, but wait they'll get to you eventually then your song will have different lyrics.
And in all that I DO NOT mean EU migrants.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's shame how EU portrayed them.

Not sure what you mean by that exactly? I assume you actually mean those anti any immigration into the EU? If so, big difference in context.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Not sure what you mean by that exactly? I assume you actually mean those anti any immigration into the EU? If so, big difference in context.
mainstream EU media from a decade at lest focuses only on the negative aspects of the south. That's what I think is not fair.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed You have the right to have your opinion. All I did is to share mine in the OP. Obviously we are holding the two different ends of the rope.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
How about all people just stay in their own country..
Its like a freaking ant nest.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We're in the mass sell off phase of what Stiglitz called the IMF riot. It would not be possible without a strong right wing element. Previously the MoD had predicted the middle classes would unite among more revolutionary communistic lines. The countermeasure was to reinforce PC to the point where regular, generally sane people became incensed at the insanity of it and retreated further to the right. None of this is an accident.

The goal is to stripmine the national assets that we and our ancestors paid for through taxation and place it in the control of corporations before they implode it all and move offshore.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
EU spooks are reporting that they have kidnapped around 10.000 migrant children to "train" them for a Valkyrie-Like irregular army. Their purpose is supposedly to save the EUro#ers. According to the spooks, they will be activated within a few years, to engage in war against internal opposition to the EU. Hungary and other balkan countries seem to be playing a big role in this.

According to these spooks, they are being "trained" in some concentration camps and extremists mosques in the middle of eastern European forests. (e.g. In Poland and other eastern European countries) This is questionable though, and it is my personal assessment that they are more scattered across Europe than what the spooks are telling. In other words, they might be everywhere: in the middle of cities in Europe, small villages etc.

I wonder whether these guys can be turned against their "masters" at some point, and whether they are all going to be so obedient to the Euro#er's commands.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

hmm I don't suppose you have any sources or further reading on what you state do you? I've never heard of this and seems pretty unlikely but you never know!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

And that is why I oppose the fascist, that is why I oppose the ill spirited, that is why I oppose the phobics. Their ignorance of history dooms them to repeat it.

Oh yeah?
I'm curious why you support discrimination on free movement of people for people outside of the EU, and wish to exclude certain cultures that do not meet your criteria.
I can directly quote you if you like, but your apparent discriminatory stance doesn't tally with what you've posted in this thread.
...and yeah, I am calling you out on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Could someone please enlighten me on the topic of discussion?

What is being refered to? What did the EU do or state in "portraying migrants"?
I am lost, but curious...
edit on 4-3-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I think the OP is dissatisfied with various media portrayals of refugees.
Maybe unhappy with discussions on ATS as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I think the OP is dissatisfied with various media portrayals of refugees.
Maybe unhappy with discussions on ATS as well.

How have they been portrayed outside the EU?

I was concerned at first too, when the numbers were so huge and there were many concentrated in a small area trying to get the UK, but then they did a good job of getting everyone spread around and housed, and I haven't seen any reason to complain. It's been almost all blacks from africa who are perfectly nice citizens.
I only hear about crazy rape events in northern countries on ATS. Are you guys sure that is really happening?

I'm not saying it isn't, just wondering how trustworthy the stories are.

This part of the EU isn't complaining right now. Maybe it's just cause we have different problems that are bigger (like the muslims born here and joining fanatic groups). I don't know.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Europe I could only comment on what I read, but for sure the men breaking into trucks at Calais and elsewhere would be in the UK now without border control.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

There are some nations, grainofsand, whose actual governments, not some amorphous entity which operates across borders, but actual governments, are absolutely opposed to ideals like freedom and liberty as we understand the concepts. People living under those systems can be radically opposed to them, its true. But they can also be in a situation rather like Stockholm Syndrome, in which they find themselves unable to disconnect themselves from the habits and the constraints of the life they have thus far lived in that country. For example, Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, for no reason that any person in our country could possibly accept, one can be beheaded. Petty crimes, things which are not actually crimes at all, get people their head cut off there.

Female Genital Mutilation and so on, is common in some parts of Africa for example, and elsewhere besides. No one who considers either beheadings for petty or non-criminal offenses, or the idea of mutilation of the female form as a control mechanism acceptable, or honour killings righteous, ought to be able to enter this country freely, with the intention of putting down roots. Folk arriving from these countries whose regimes and power structures, or street level societal norms include these things and other horrors, should have to demonstrate that their wish to live here stems from precisely the fact that we do not do things that way, before they get permitted to live here, simply because we cannot have people coming to our country who do not understand that the moment their feet touch this soil, even as holiday makers, the law is as we say it is, not as it was where they came from.

However, I would also add that refugees are an entirely separate matter. They should be supported in coming here. They should not have to walk across continents and spend money on poorly built or maintained boats, just to get here. The government should transport those its actions have displaced, to places of safety where we, the taxpayer who paid for their displacement, can look after them, treat their wounds, heal their hearts where possible, sooth the broken edges of their sanity if at all possible, at least make an effort in that regard. Nothing appalls me more than the fact that we have left so many people, whose anguish we have paid money to create, to suffer. These things do our nation no honour at all, are a stain upon not only our reputation as a country, but also on my heart as a citizen.

EU nations though, have no recent history of conflict, have no recent history of what we would consider barbaric activity on the part of society or government, are not rife with sadistic, violent and murderous ideologically driven acts. It stands to reason then, that persons from EU member states, because of the standards accepted all throughout those states, do not require those same checks and balances, to ensure they are not the sort to go about mutilating their children, cutting the heads from those who wrong their God, or killing family members because they fall in love with the "wrong" person.

Furthermore, it is significantly more common, for the proxy agents of western governments, that is members of IS and other radical groups, to be found in places other than the EU. While I am not in the least under the impression that all, or even a large percentage of Muslims pose a threat to me or the country as a whole, in fact would oppose any position that stated that they did pose a threat in the main, I would also be realistic in that persons coming from certain countries have a higher chance of being members of such groups, than do those coming from EU nations.

I do not wish to exclude cultures sir. I love the fact that my country has many cultures residing in it, the fact that down every street near me, there are people who hail from all over. I love the taxi driver from Iran who regularly drops me off after a night out (who also acquired a rather nifty flashlight for me a few months back, which is an invaluable tool for night work), and I love the discussions he and I have about the geopolitical climate. I find him a very well informed person to talk to, intelligent and despite his awareness of the sicknesses in the world, cheerful. I love my friend Lamin, who is from Nigeria and has lived in Norway, is a massive metalhead and a party animal. I love the fact that I live in a country where these people and so many others, can come from anywhere on the face of the Earth, and live in a kind of peace that they may have found difficult to gain elsewhere, all the while adding the light they bring with them to the mish mash that is this multi-culture we live in.

I adore it. But protecting the equilibrium which promotes the safe co-existence of the cultures on these shores, requires a certain amount of vigilance. It is for this very reason that I would rather stick pins in my gonads, than see the American President visit our country, because he is a person who has not proven his dedication to things like human rights, having been recorded as saying that "Waterboarding is too soft" amongst other, utterly ridiculous things. I would also argue against permitting fascist elements from the EU to live here, because I believe that these attitudes too are a threat to the co-existence of our various cultures here in the UK.

I love my country, and all who reside in it, no matter where they are from, no matter what faith they hold, as long as they offer me the same love in return, by abiding by the law and accepting the moral norms we live by, for what they are worth. I do not think that this is an unreasonable position to take on these matters, nor a discriminatory one. It is simply a matter of practicality. If I want this country and its various cultural contents to co-exist in peace with one another, to move as one, to operate our power as a collective to guide this country away from stupid conflicts, spend its money more wisely, on things like our NHS, schools, making university education free once more, re-nationalisation of institutions and public services, then it makes no sense at all to threaten that balance, because once tipped and upset, regaining it will be the work of yet more decades, and enough time has been wasted on that as it is.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

originally posted by: uncommitted

mainstream EU media from a decade at lest focuses only on the negative aspects of the south. That's what I think is not fair.

Ah, ok, thanks. Yeah, mainstream right wing media does indeed. Mainstream left wing not so much though.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Today it appears that the Dutch migration minister Mark Harbers realized something about the flow of illegal migrants around Europe.
This is very strange ... they spread from Italy and Greece towards other EU member states ? WOW newsbomb

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join