It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real Trump? I think we he will be very close to JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Apologies, am on a mobile so I just click the reply bubble on the last post to save time, I didn't realise it sends a notification.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

No worries.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Cough, cough, close to Jack Kennedy??? The Don isn't even close to Jack Kennedy. The Donald can't even communicate well unless he has a teleprompter. Trump didn't even serve in the military like Kennedy, but had deferments which kept him out of serving in Vietnam! Kennedy was a very popular president and extremely likable, nothing at all like Trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Ok, I think he communicates very well, doesn't talk down to people. I can't speak to the teleprompter.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: jtma508

Looks like a little more than talk.

Trump is a partial owner of that building, currently it also has a $3-4 miliion debt on it.
In fact there is a lot of debt,
Debt on properties Mr. Trump owns or leases

PROPERTY LOCATION DEBT OUTSTANDING
40 Wall Street Manhattan 157,400,000
Trump International Hotel* Washington 127,000,000
Trump National Doral golf resort Miami 125,000,000
Trump Tower Manhattan 100,000,000
Trump International Hotel Chicago 45,000,000
167 East 61st Street Manhattan 14,500,000
Trump Park Avenue Manhattan 12,495,000
Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck, N.J. 11,700,000
4-8 East 57th Street "Niketown" Manhattan 10,600,000
Seven Springs estate Mount Kisco, N.Y. 8,000,000
Trump National Golf Club Washington Potomac Falls, Va. 7,600,000
Trump International Hotel and Tower Manhattan 7,000,000
Trump International Hotel** Las Vegas 3,200,000
1094 South Ocean Boulevard Palm Beach, Fla. 250,000
124 Woodbridge Road Palm Beach, Fla. 250,000
*This construction loan was for $170 million. The Trump Organization and Times sources confirm roughly $127 million has been drawn down on.
**This loan was worth $110 million in 2010. The Trump Organization says a Trump entity is responsible for $3.2 million of the debt outstanding. The Times could not confirm this.
Aaaaannnnnd,

Debt associated with Mr. Trump's limited partnerships/investments

PROPERTY LOCATION PRC OWNED DEBT OUTSTANDING

1290 Avenue of the Americas Manhattan 30 950,000,000 ------------

555 California Street San Francisco 30 589,000,000--------------------

Starrett City / Spring Creek Towers Brooklyn 4 410,000,000------------------

Other:

An internal Trump Organization corporate loan, which Mr. Trump says is worth more than $50 million.

No wonder he only drinks bloody water...he probably nips in to the local Catholic church to nick the communion wafers for din dins.

edit on 2-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Yeah i've got a weird vibe since he took office. I fear he will sadly meet his end like JFK. If he really goes after the elite and ignores their protection i wouldn't put it past them to assassinate him.

I have a question regarding such scenario. Would the death of Trump ignite a war inside the US? I'm not talking about a civil war but a fight against the elite and the establishment. Taking people like Hillary down once and for all for example. This is only hypothetical of course.
Something everyone should understand is that the elite do not like Populism. Why? Because Populism's main goal is to give control back to the "peasant." The Populist points out how corrupt the elite are, and how they continuously screw the "peasant" over. The Populist is the one who calls the masses to regain that which is theirs to begin with.
Now, JFK and Reagan, to a lesser extent, and Trump, at least by appearance, were Populist. We know what happened to Kennedy and what was attempted on Reagan, sooooo..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Good point, he is keeping his security to work with the secret service.

I imagine he knows the threats are real.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And thanks to you, i was close to being like Kennedy, I mean he had stuff flowing out of his noggin and I just shot water out of my nose trying to stifle the laughter you brought me laughter unexpectedly.

thanks.

edit on 2-3-2017 by evc1shop because: missed a word

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I voted for Trump, because I think he is what the country needs. I wonder how it would have shaken down if Sanders would have been not torpedoed?
edit on 2-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
right now he is trending between nixon and carter

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Source

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

you spend too much time on the internet. take a deep breath and go outside

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I am outside.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

We will have to wait and see if the hole that was dug by Bush and O can be filled in, made bigger or stay the same. Time will tell.

Is that all you can contrive? You do know that Obama's job, with all his faults, was to pick up the pieces that were left, then throw them and hope that they landed in the right places, that's about all that was possible then as is pretty much now.
However this nutter J. Trump is now sat in the big seat and is now Commander-in-chief...it even looks like he has a war record or has been to Walmart, or summit. A walking pastiche don't you think..people don't want comedy from the White House..well once a year maybe.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

He picked up the pieces that Bush gave him and kicked the can down the road for 8 years.

He did not have the guts to do what needed to be done. So he took the easy way out and put it on the next generations credit card.

Trump is handed a crap sandwich with no bread, let's see what he does.
edit on 2-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah i've got a weird vibe since he took office. I fear he will sadly meet his end like JFK.

Nah, they won't kill that poor SOB. They'll let him bury himself and he'll wind up old(er), demented, paranoia, and holed up in Trump Tower (similar to H Hughes) eating his well done steak fed by aides and SS.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

And Hank Johnson would capsize the island

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Trump is handed a crap sandwich with no bread, let's see what he does.

Your right, Trump has no bread, so he's going to build a wall and thingy's...with your money, he already said that. The caveat, you ain't even earned it yet.

edit on 2-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes he did say that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join