It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I changed my mind about Bigfoot-they are as chaotic as you can get

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I thought these guys are what's called brilliantly post technological

Meaning, they are cool, friendly, smart and you can trust them with your savings account.

Oh I don't think so

Turns out they are just like us humans, seemingly good on the surface but very dangerous deep down.

I am not at all advocating hunting them or trying to hurt them in any way, just like I would not want to hurt any man woman or child. BUT you better not turn your back on them or try to form a relationship.

Best thing to do is to leave them alone and demand they leave you alone.

Funny, that's what I do with people too

Based on present and historical research, they see humans as we see, let's say, a raccoon. They are not gonna go out of their way to harm you, but if they do its not a big deal.

Sort of like if you killed a raccoon by accident, you'd be like, oh crap I didn't mean to kill this crazy critter but hey he shouldn't have been here in the first place.

Leave them be, we are not compatible, if we were meant to be friends, we would have become friends 1000 years ago.

Oh and watch your kids in the forests, I mean it.

Bored Yeti takes a kid just to play with, and eventually leaves it to die.

Sometimes they would bring a kid back, sometimes not, our lives simply don't have high value to them.

Do you value city pigeons ?
If they are disease free, a fine stew can be made.

I've eaten pigeon stew in Italy 20 years ago, it was really good.

My own personal experience, I was going fishing and I was alone in remote region, suddenly I heard bipedal footsteps and rapid tree climbing sounds, not human, not animal. I got the sense that something decided to stalk and attack me. Whatever it was it was big and heavy.

Not a bear, not gonna waste time explaining to city folks how I knew it wasn't a bear, you gotta be outdoorsman to know that.

Dread pure dread

I was scared at first i knew i was dealing with something my gun wont help me with, something heavy yet seemingly invisible, but then I got pissed off and spoke out loud, that it would be really ironic to kill me since I am one of the rare good humans, I pick up trash on the trails and woods when I see it, I release fish that are young even when I don't have to. I never hunted for sport, only for meat, and only as much as I need.

So come on, don't be stupid, you wanna kill a human find a nasty one.

After that suddenly, dread feeling disappeared, birds started singing, it was 180 degrees turn in environment. As if something gave me permission to continue on. I felt safe as I continued on.

Reading book Missing 411, I gotta wonder how close I came to be missing and never found.

I am not saying running into Sasquatch is like running into Kodiak but you still got to be on your best behaviour and eyes wide open

From the movie Predator :

"Billy, you know something, what is it"

"I am afraid"

"BullS!!t, you ain't afraid of no man"

"There is something out there, and it ain't no man."
edit on 2-3-2017 by NothereMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My luck I would run into a radical liberal bigfoot in the woods when picking berries, I may have to get a concealed weapons permit.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Not to derail the thread but Bigfoot would stomp on you and keep saying

"Where is your trump now. Wheeeree "

LOL

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NothereMan
a reply to: rickymouse

Not to derail the thread but Bigfoot would stomp on you and keep saying

"Where is your trump now. Wheeeree "

LOL

Trump on you, not stomp on you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

My own personal experience, I was going fishing and I was alone in remote region, suddenly I heard bipedal footsteps and rapid tree climbing sounds, not human, not animal. I got the sense that something decided to stalk and attack me. Whatever it was it was big and heavy. Not a bear, not gonna waste time explaining to city folks how I knew it wasn't a bear, you gotta be outdoorsman to know that.

You heard a sound that, as an "outdoorsman" you couldn't identify, so that equals Bigfoot.
.......................right.

Isn't it a bit...odd..that after untold years of searching, that, no bones, no hide, no clear pictures, video or actual proof of Bigfoot has turned up?
Or do all those who "just know" it exists ignore that?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey crypto guys, do you think it is odd that in the story of Jesus he went out into the barren wilderness to meet the devil? That he was taken to a high place and told to jump off? 411 back in the day.
edit on 2-3-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NothereMan
that's not true. All the bigfeet I know are real 'stand up guys'. They help with the chores, carry the groceries in, and will even run for a beer if you promise them one. I don't think it's cool to spread these rumors around when they can't be here to defend themselves. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Fear can play hell with your mind. I live in the big woods, and have had wierd, creepy, strange things happen. It's normal, it's just strange to you because you don't live there and know every sound or weather event.
Move into a new house and you hear all kinds of crazy stuff- it's just different from the last place where you knew all the noises.

Back to the fear...
My brother in law is terrified of snakes. We went camping and he decided to pour bacon grease all around his tent. Someone had told him snakes hate grease and won't cross it. However he is also afraid of bears, and a big momma and two coys were licking the grease ring around his tent.
I could have scared them off, but, I'm not a fan of being a dumbass in the woods - which is my brother in law. So I sat in my tent laughing my ass off while he huddled under his blanket. And let him learn.

Afterwards he asked me if I was scared. I told him no- those bear were here all night, you just didn't know it. They wanted food, your truck isn't from here and they know tourists bring food. When you take your tent down, look underneath it- there's bear track
you never saw.

It's all a matter of being comfortable in the environment your in. The unknown cause fear, because you don't have a way to predict the outcome, and stay safe.

I've been chased , gowled at, warned by every critter in the north woods, but still no bigfoot.
But if I see one, well that changes everything....

edit on 322017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NothereMan

Good story.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I had an experience years ago that gave me a fright. I won't elaborate because, "pictures or it didn't happen." Scared me pretty good, but still as I've told folks before and since; I'm less scared of the animals in the bush than I am the people in the city.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You heard a sound that, as an "outdoorsman" you couldn't identify, so that equals Bigfoot.

Isn't it a bit...odd..that after untold years of searching, that, no bones, no hide, no clear pictures, video or actual proof of Bigfoot has turned up?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
One day this Bigfoot walks out of his house to go hunting for food. He sees this snail on his porch. So he picks it up and chucks it over his roof, into the back yard.

Snail bounces off a rock, cracks its shell all to #, and lands in the grass. Snail lies there dying. But it doesn't die. It eats some grass. Slowly heals. Grows a new shell. And after a while it can crawl again.

One day the snail up and heads back to the front of the house. Finally, after a year, the little guy crawls back on the porch. Right then, the Bigfoot walks out to go hunting and sees this snail again.

So he says to it, 'What the #'s your problem?'

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

No it is not odd at all.

Clear pics, vids, audio recordings and corpses do exist.

Pics and vids are routinely remotely wiped and or out right confiscated by D.O.I.

You dont find bones and hide for the same reason you dont find human corpses laying about.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NothereMan
I thought these guys are what's called brilliantly post technological

Meaning, they are cool, friendly, smart and you can trust them with your savings account.

Oh I don't think so

Turns out they are just like us humans, seemingly good on the surface but very dangerous deep down.

I am not at all advocating hunting them or trying to hurt them in any way, just like I would not want to hurt any man woman or child. BUT you better not turn your back on them or try to form a relationship.

Best thing to do is to leave them alone and demand they leave you alone.

Funny, that's what I do with people too

Based on present and historical research, they see humans as we see, let's say, a raccoon. They are not gonna go out of their way to harm you, but if they do its not a big deal.

Sort of like if you killed a raccoon by accident, you'd be like, oh crap I didn't mean to kill this crazy critter but hey he shouldn't have been here in the first place.

Leave them be, we are not compatible, if we were meant to be friends, we would have become friends 1000 years ago.

Oh and watch your kids in the forests, I mean it.

Bored Yeti takes a kid just to play with, and eventually leaves it to die.

Sometimes they would bring a kid back, sometimes not, our lives simply don't have high value to them.

Do you value city pigeons ?
If they are disease free, a fine stew can be made.

I've eaten pigeon stew in Italy 20 years ago, it was really good.

My own personal experience, I was going fishing and I was alone in remote region, suddenly I heard bipedal footsteps and rapid tree climbing sounds, not human, not animal. I got the sense that something decided to stalk and attack me. Whatever it was it was big and heavy.

Not a bear, not gonna waste time explaining to city folks how I knew it wasn't a bear, you gotta be outdoorsman to know that.

Dread pure dread

I was scared at first i knew i was dealing with something my gun wont help me with, something heavy yet seemingly invisible, but then I got pissed off and spoke out loud, that it would be really ironic to kill me since I am one of the rare good humans, I pick up trash on the trails and woods when I see it, I release fish that are young even when I don't have to. I never hunted for sport, only for meat, and only as much as I need.

So come on, don't be stupid, you wanna kill a human find a nasty one.

After that suddenly, dread feeling disappeared, birds started singing, it was 180 degrees turn in environment. As if something gave me permission to continue on. I felt safe as I continued on.

Reading book Missing 411, I gotta wonder how close I came to be missing and never found.

I am not saying running into Sasquatch is like running into Kodiak but you still got to be on your best behaviour and eyes wide open

From the movie Predator :

"Billy, you know something, what is it"

"I am afraid"

"BullS!!t, you ain't afraid of no man"

"There is something out there, and it ain't no man."

Hi there,

So you have read the Missing 411?

I like Davids approach.

I was wondering.

Did you ever smell anything out of the ordinary?

How long after you yelled did the feeling you had going subside?

Did the feeling just immediately stop, or did it slowly subside?

Do you mind me asking you some more questions about this specific encounter?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

I would like to hear your encounter.

No pics required.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

I would like to hear your encounter.

No pics required.

I concure. I too would enjoy hearing your story.

If you have the time please share it with us.

top topics

join