It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Ivanka, Very Very Much

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
She will be the first female president, mark my words.

Too soon man
Too soon

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
(yes, it is a MUSLIM BAN)

I hate when I see something so painfully false I'm required to make a second post on an otherwise stupid thread.
No where does it say "Muslim" in the EO. But continue to parrot that lie it only helps people like me point out the sheer ignorance of the people on the left.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I make a practice of looking at ALL of the news. I've learned how to sort out crap from sincerity. Try it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Who is opposing these things for citizens? I am glad you mentioned citizens

Washington DC spends 30k per student for failure. Money is not the issue in many cirumstances.

Republicans are trying to do these public issues cheaper, more efficiently and within fiscal reality.

Where are you getting these ideas? Trump is not an anarcho capitalist. Many Libertarians including Reason Magazine hate him for bigger government tendencies on some issues. Reason magazine is one giant hit piece against Trump.
A small government guy he is not.

I want the criticisms to be honest please.

Explain to me what regulations then new EPA director will abolish and how they will affect you. the EPA make plenty of laws(regulations) with no input from elected officials. What regulation has the EPA head said he is going to demolish?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Those seven countries are ALL majority Muslim, and the open hostility to Muslims that has been ongoing since 2001 is sickening. Two Indian nationals working here in the Kansas City area were SHOT, and one of them KILLED by a deranged Trump supporter. Sheer ignorance? Yeah. He thought they were Iranian.

Muhammed Ali's own SON was detained! Mem Fox, an Australian children's book writer, was detained! Don't be a tool. It was a Muslim ban and EVERYONE KNOWS IT, including the Muslims.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The clean water regulations are being axed, for starters. Coal miners are being told their jobs will come back (they won't). Fossil fuels are to be the push again, regardless of the damage done to our planet, our health, and our future existence.

Because of "sheer ignorance" on the part of people who vote for Oligarchic maniacs, and the preposterous deniers of "Climate Change."

Get up to speed.

edit on 3/2/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I make a practice of looking at ALL of the news. I've learned how to sort out crap from sincerity. Try it.

But you won't listen to the words coming out of the horses mouth

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Those seven countries are ALL majority Muslim, and the open hostility to Muslims that has been ongoing since 2001 is sickening. Two Indian nationals working here in the Kansas City area were SHOT, and one of them KILLED by a deranged Trump supporter. Sheer ignorance? Yeah. He thought they were Iranian.

Muhammed Ali's own SON was detained! Mem Fox, an Australian children's book writer, was detained! Don't be a tool. It was a Muslim ban and EVERYONE KNOWS IT, including the Muslims.

If it was a Muslim ban then why wasn't Indonesia on that list?

87% Muslim.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Responding only to make it crystal clear that I will not be responding to any of your statements ever again. Crystal clear.

and did not (and will not) read your post. You and I have nothing to discuss, and you are trolling and baiting me every time you pop up in my radar.
Go peddle your trash elsewhere.

edit on 3/2/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm only asking a question, it's sad when people like you act like this.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Go peddle your trash elsewhere.

You should take your own advice.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wait a second! The man who shot the Indians was racist, but I've not heard anywhere that he was a Trump supporter. Are you sure you didn't just make that up? Or are you making an assumption? Keep in mind that I hear as much local news in this area as you do.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The clean water regulations are being axed, for starters. Coal miners are being told their jobs will come back (they won't). Fossil fuels are to be the push again, regardless of the damage done to our planet, our health, and our future existence.

Because of "sheer ignorance" on the part of people who vote for Oligarchic maniacs, and the preposterous deniers of "Climate Change."

Get up to speed.

You mean the extension of the clean water regulations that made any mud puddle a "navigable waterway" so that land owners could be harassed at the dept's leisure?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

Please post on topic....and if you have forgotten the topic.....or just gotten sidetracked.....please read the OP again:
Behind scenes, Ivanka encouraged Trump’s change of tone

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
She will be the first female president, mark my words.

I believe He is grooming Her to run in the future as well. I have no problems with a woman president as long as they treat everyone equally.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ivanka for 1st Female POTUS in 2024

Her slogan can be "Lets Keep America great"

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Get up to speed.

You do realize the whistle has been blown multiple times by people within the government whom have said the data was being cooked to push an agenda. I for one believe global warming / climate change is the religion of idiots and let Me tell You why. If You would open up a damn history book You would know the world WARMS and COOLS not only during the seasons but over hundreds of years. We have had periods of warming and periods of cooling all within historical writings. The warming periods always caused population explosion and the cooling always lead to death and revolution. I bet You didn't even realize there was a cooling period which drove the nomadic people on the Siberian plains to travel west and conquer parts of the Roman Empire. There was also a cooling period in the 1800's which was partially responsible for all the revolutions in the 1800's. I don't need some scientist whom is getting paid to push an agenda to come up with a truthful opinion because I've studied History and I have a brain.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just wanted to bump this thread --- I watched a Seth Meyers "Closer Look" bit about his Congressional speech.

I want to point out the shot of Ivanka next to Jared.....looking up at him and smiling and nodding during the applause....

at 2:55

I repeat, thank you Ivanka. And thank you also, Ivanka, for your choice of 'causes.' You are very important to those of us with common sense and no confidence in your father.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think she is the spy. where is she from again?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

She's his daughter from his first marriage to a woman named Ivana Trump.

Ivanka is the prevailing brain of the entire operation, I think. And that's a good thing. If this is HER doing with him as the on-screen, then....maybe okay. maybe. MAYBE. Maybe 'fine.' At this point I'd maybe go so far as "acceptable." And she's just now out of the gate. I have no opinion re Melania yet. I am aware of Barron, and interested in the two of them.

Anyway, Ivanka actually seems to have some genuine grace, and class. Maybe the clamp around my chest would ease up a bit if that were proven to be the case ---- or hell, even if she just continues to temper him, and has influence! Please, keep it up! Don't let him be a mockery.....

so....

but

if it's Bannon who is captaining the doomed ship, then we are all so seriously screwed that anyone reading this should rightly be concerned....and yet

sadly, his fan base will never even see it coming. They don't realize: Bannon wants to burn the place to a sea of ash.

Literally.

good gawd

edit on 3/9/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join