It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to abductees (ET-related)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

And unethical, just saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your opinion and I'm well aware that it's controversial.

Like I said above, nothing about what I am saying is widely accepted. It's rarely received. Most people will invalidate, deny, and reject it. You can believe in your aliens or whatever you like if that's what you want. I believe in people. And I know what the mind is capable of. I am sorry for you if that offends you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Like I said above, nothing about what I am saying is widely accepted. It's rarely received. Most people will invalidate, deny, and reject it. You can believe in your aliens or whatever you like if that's what you want. I believe in people. And I know what the mind is capable of. I am sorry for you if that offends you.

I am not offended, in fact, I feel sorry for you for not having an expansive mind capable of getting out of the box.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Also I have my opinion, I didn't diagnose anyone. What does it mean to diagnose?

a reply to: InTheLight

How is what I said unethical at all?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Also I have my opinion, I didn't diagnose anyone. What does it mean to diagnose?

How is what I said unethical at all?

What is your opinion built upon? Commonality? Non-experience? Book learning?
edit on 03CST10America/Chicago057101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Heh, no it doesnt offend me dont worry. I am well aware of what humans and hybrid humans can do. I have tangled with plenty to know.

I do know e.t. are also very diverse in ability and technology.

You are correct, you did not diagnose the OP as that would require a certain medical degree and fairly prolific knowledge in the field of psychiatry. Not saying your point is invalid, just that you are correct in that you didnt diagnose anyone. Although, you did claim that the OP has DID rather candidly which is what I disagree with, simply.

That's all, not meaning to be rude.

Anyway, cheers to you two.

edit on 6-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

My Visitors/abducters weren't human and the only odd part was the apparent clear goo that covered my body that paralyzed me and kept me clean, I suppose... No showers but always left with an unusual itch and soreness.
Although I do remember one human type(TYPE but not human) of visitor still wasn't naked and that seemed more telepathic than physical... very pretty blonde lady, extremely pretty actually. In later experiences to be replaced by a strangely attractive lizard like being, female... Strange indeed.

Sounds to me like you have human nefarious visitors...
edit on 6-3-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

1. Tall dark Gray, oval = 00 big black eyes, cloathing black and brown in color, including gloves, thin. Not those tall Grays seen pictured/drawn everywhere. Military type ET's. Whitish color W shaped UFO's.

2. The dark small Grays - the usual ones, those I've seen wear clothes, black bodysuites with a dark gray line in the middle.

3. A size smaller dark Grays, the heads are in more normal size, normal sized black eyes, wear the same clothes as nr.2. The size of a 5 year old maybe.

4. Human looking ones - higher dimensionals and look just like us.

5. Pale Gray with 00 black eyes, pear shaped head, soft saggy skin, nude, no genitalia. Very long arms and fingers. A bit wrinkly in the face. Only seen once in my home while he did something to my head when I was in my bed.

6. Brown ET similar to Grays in bodily appearance but looks very fake like a doll, a GRay wrinkly dude with small black eyes, the one with the big nose and a 4th that I can't remember - these workes with the Black-ops.
edit on 6-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Lazar provided a disinformation channel no doubt.
Here is a Lazar quote example that might help understand your "plant".
"well why would we be reverse-engineering an existing [Earth-made] craft with seats only a child could sit in?"
Prepubescent Flower children too young for sex and drugs but old enough for rock and roll.

Is there any reason why alien craft should be visible unless it was for training purposes?

Dome of the rock video is a good example of that.

Good Flower child example that is not just water melon.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Is there any reason why alien craft should be visible unless it was for training purposes?

Ask them. Ask the one we saw fly by one night on a hill top.

I think it is a rare occurrence, rare enough and those fortunate enough to witness it are rare too.

Say you lived on the Moon, how many times you figure you would have seen the lunar landers and ships orbiting, considering you were asleep at night, busy during the day, mostly indoors?

Once or twice over a life time would be about right. Twice would be miraculous.

Edit: Imo, the Dome of the rock video is a hoax. They never do that kind of thing and if they did, it would be expunged from the public record, like the Washington DC Flap, for instance. All that remains from that are memories, eyewitness accounts and news paper headlines.

edit on 6-3-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Glad to see someone else present a different perspective on it. Enjoyed reading your posts here.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Once again, this thread is for abductees since the question is directed to them.
All other opinions or suggestions will not matter in this discussion.
edit on 6-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ty for your openness.

Even if the culprits are alien (doubt it) then the psychological processes would still be the same. It's super psychological.

People are raging over a gay moment in a Disney movie.

They are freaking out about sharing bathrooms with transgendered people.

And gay people and transgendered people are human beings... so imagine how people might feel about a real alien. Let's face it, people can't even accept one another much less an alien race.

It kind of almost contradicts what I was saying before but there is still a community of weirdos like us (not me though) who would rather believe in aliens over humans... so there's some validation in the sharing of strange human experiences.

Lol at the OP ^.

You want to talk about being showered for four pages and ruminate why you were showered? Well I'll tell you why. It was because you were dirty. People bathe and shower to become clean.

End of discussion.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yes, but like Caver78 asked...WHY are they here? What did they tell you?
edit on 6-3-2017 by WishIhadknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I have noticed that a lot of insignificant occurrences in your dreams are deleted as soon as you focus on, and try to memorize every detail of, some outstanding parts of them.

Maybe the episode of the shower was a highlighted simulation being played by ‘them’ to remove traces of a memory that would have been hurtful to your feelings.

Just guessing.
edit on 6 3 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 3 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

That can very much be so! I know they can give screen memories but for some reason that didn't even cross my mind this time!

Most often though it is only the Grays that uses screen memories on me and it felt like them - experiences with them have a different vibe. So if a screen memory my guess would be just that, a screen memory. Nothing to do with caring about my feelings.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigEyes
Once again, this thread is for abductees since the question is directed to them.
All other opinions or suggestions will not matter in this discussion.

Yes, exactly and I will add that I am growing intolerant of non-experiences/non-believers trying to suggest that we can all be categorized into varying mental disorders boxes, such as DID, which is an extremely rare disorder and is arguably one of the most misunderstood and controversial diagnoses in the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Do we honestly think if we would be able to mentally/emotionally handle full recall of our experiences or what we have learned from them; our dying world/our extinction? How would we be able to function in our lives with total recall?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I know for a fact I cant since the small amounts I do recall makes it difficult almost everyday.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Agreed.
I do try my best to ignore them and not respond.

I try to remind myself though, if I hadn't had this happen to me, I'd probably be one of them, because I used to be before all of this began happening to me (or before I began remembering)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join