It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalous Moon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

Nice except I dont trust government cleaned moon images.

Show me the crater I think is a dome just so I can clarify. I like to work with images more than words for some reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I think he means this

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I do not look to often at crop circles pictures because if i start seeing them in a 3D perspective i get headache for
trying to twitch my brain back in seeing it 2D.
You might see domes as crates.
I do agree the moon is hiding a lot of secrets.
Next time concentrate on one or more pictures that you have studied and explain me what you see.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
An interesting image from Clementine......Pixellation? Probably. Probably not! Until we get boots on the ground it would be impossible to know what exactly is out there.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

no you pointed a dome thingy the cooling tower is right next to that "dome"

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

the only thing on this picture that could be confused with an anomaly is the mountain in the horizon

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

lolwut?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

holy sh#t you actually identifed something!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

the "water tower" was an reflector thing they put on the moon surface

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ColonelSF

just some png artifacts

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No matter how much I squint or look closer I cannot see a single thing that isn't explained away, easily, to be honest some of its laughable but I don't want to disrespect the OP. If these are among the best evidence then I won't wait for the lower grade stuff

To be frank I initially thought this was a prank post....At this point I'm still not sure..

I see craters, digital noise and nothing else..

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

no you pointed a dome thingy the cooling tower is right next to that "dome"

The fact you call it a cooling tower speaks volumes lol. You have to admit the moon is a space oddity, er no because the strange structures like those in the green moon images are repeated throughout the solar system, they are everywhere NASA knows but the jelly brained public are totally in the dark.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColonelSF
An interesting image from Clementine......Pixellation? Probably. Probably not! Until we get boots on the ground it would be impossible to know what exactly is out there.

You have to be aware that the differing agencies within NASA release the same images of varying quality and I have been trying to relay this in this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I wish that were true but maybe you need to eat more carrots and go see an optician.

I also know a great shrink if interested, he told me there is no medication that can hide whatbis on the moon interestingly enough

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

lolwut?

Start quoting mate as I cant tell what you are waffling on about, theres a good chap.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Norge
I do not look to often at crop circles pictures because if i start seeing them in a 3D perspective i get headache for
trying to twitch my brain back in seeing it 2D.
You might see domes as crates.
I do agree the moon is hiding a lot of secrets.
Next time concentrate on one or more pictures that you have studied and explain me what you see.

I will do and admit I offloaded a lot of stuff but I wanted to make a statement about it and get the sort of attention this really does desearve, even the decryer denyers are helping me state my case however, I dont want to upset the app'e cart so will be breaking things down as we move forward.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So you are saying the moon actually looks like this?

Rather than all plain and grey as people are accustomed to?

They must be covering it with a hologram or something to make it appear plain to observers here on earth then, ya?

Or is this only on the dark side?

S&F in any case I appreciate any non political thread these days.

(edit pending)
edit on 27-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don't need you to be "microscopic". I can see them just fine. I was simply suggesting a way to better reach your audience here on a very fascinating topic. Not everyone can see what you do in these images.

If you were to be more forthcoming with the details, you'd likely get more people to stay interested, rather than a couple of folks you've left hanging and one obnoxious poster spamming one-line, redundant replies and derailing any hope of meaningful discussion. But that's about the limit of the energy I'm willing to put into helping someone who does not want to be helped, so I'll leave you to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

So you are saying the moon actually looks like this?

Rather than all plain and grey as people are accustomed to?

They must be covering it with a hologram or something to make it appear plain to observers here on earth then, ya?

Or is this only on the dark side?

S&F in any case I appreciate any non political thread these days.

(edit pending)

I am not sure about the hologram but I am aware of the ideas surrounding the concepts of its existence there are structures on the side of the moon we see but there is a lot of reflective compounds in the regolith wich help to mask anomalies. There is less need to mask the darkside because lunar/tidal lock means we should not be aware of what is on the "DARK SIDE" at this early stage in our history, going from a horse and cart to space fight in100 years has seen to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I don't need you to be "microscopic". I can see them just fine. I was simply suggesting a way to better reach your audience here on a very fascinating topic. Not everyone can see what you do in these images.

If you were to be more forthcoming with the details, you'd likely get more people to stay interested, rather than a couple of folks you've left hanging and one obnoxious poster spamming one-line, redundant replies and derailing any hope of meaningful discussion. But that's about the limit of the energy I'm willing to put into helping someone who does not want to be helped, so I'll leave you to it.

I really am thankful for your genuine input and I will post other threads.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join