It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shouts 'Get Out Of My Country' Before Killing One Man and Injuring Two

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
shocking, white guy terrorizes indian guy because he thought they were middle eastern, its an "isolated incident"

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

a guy using his right to speak freely in his own country, amazing.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So a drunk redneck gets upset, shoots three and kills one and it is Trumps fault? How about the alcohol? I never see stoned people shooting each other...they pass the joint and come up with ideas to solve the worlds problems.

This is a 'senseless' tragedy. Sad. However, it is not the collective and should not be used as a platform or springboard to further fan racial tensions.

Ignorance needs to be overcome on all sides.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

a guy using his right to speak freely in his own country, amazing.

What? He shot three people, killing one of them. Pretty sure speech ended when he squeezed the trigger.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You're being racist, take it back.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Comment from US Senator from CT, Chris Murphy

Your daily reminder that no refugee from the 7 countries named in the Muslim ban has ever done something like this.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This guy ROCKS...

He was the bar patron that tackled the shooter..

"I was just doing what anyone should do for another human being. It's not about where you are from or your ethnicity. We are all humans"

Note to self...make sure your bullet count is correct..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Absolutely.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"I was just doing what anyone should do for another human being. It's not about where you are from or your ethnicity. We are all humans"

That is what about 95% of the country would do. It is the 5% we need to stop talking about and concentrate on the 95%.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Death penalty.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

That is what about 95% of the country would do. It is the 5% we need to stop talking about and concentrate on the 95%.

Closer to maybe 80% of the country..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

80-90-95%...who cares...bottom line is we are never shown the true issues. Black gang violence. White meth use. Illegals using subsidies. No, we are only shown what we can fight about.

If someone is so strong in their convictions that they would do something like this I usually look at the body count and be glad it was a drunken argument. If it was hate we would see another Orlando.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
shocking, white guy terrorizes indian guy because he thought they were middle eastern, its an "isolated incident"

Far from shocking.
That which was hidden/done in the dark of night by a sense of 'shame' and, perhaps 'conscience', with 'shame' and 'conscience' an endangered species (and we know that they are in for some hard times!), these insane thoughts are more free to be acted out on in the light of day.
Rather like Kristallnacht.
Once the 'context' is sufficiently insane, every pustulating infection will boil to the surface to be, ultimately, cleansed in the light and fresh air of day.
First it all needs to come to the surface.
That accounts for the steady rise of international, and especially Western, insanity!
No one in the throes of such emotion can deal with the fineries of determining between 'shades of brown', insanity is not a rational thing.

Oh, and if you back away from the "isolated incident" (how would YOU like to be the 'isolated incident'?) puzzle piece a bit, you'll notice 'isolated incidents' to be on the rise, and to be forming patterns and pictures. *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join