It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: CPAC leader blasts 'alt-right,' as conservatives define agenda under Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Milo is a troll and belongs to no group.

And people looking for hidden agendas in politics is hardly a conspiracy, it's proven. That's why everyone in power has the same donors up until now. And it's also why Obamas presidency continued many of Bush's policies. Corporate enrichment.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Feb 23, 2017

When you read and/or listen to Vice President Mike Pence's comments to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this evening, you really appreciate having Donald Trump as President, and thank your lucky stars again that Hillary DID NOT win.

Check it out: www.npr.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm surprised there isn't an ATS thread covering all of the CPAC goings on.
(The search function didn't turn up one for this year.)

Did you see the prank that played out during Trump's speech this morning?
I'd love to know who was behind these Russian flags with "TRUMP" emblazoned in gold.

Serious Trump trolling.

CPAC attendees seen waving Russian flags

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

It is probably because the people here aren't actually conservatives. They are alt-right quacks.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

On what planet are the alt-right 'centerist?' Have you checked out what they have to say? How they behave on their forums and their (former) subreddit? They are nazis. They espouse actual naziism, and I genuinely don't feel like that's hyperbolic at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

That is very, very well done. These people either didn't know or didn't care they were being handed Russian flags, either one is funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The alt-right is nothing more than unprincipled rabble

Hey, when we said that during the election we got attacked as "elitists", marxists, anti-American, anti-liberty, etc.

Now that a conservative says it it's suddenly true?

Oh, and alt-right is not left-wing, regardless of what some CPAC moron says.
They hate the left and we can't stand them.

I think what the CPAC speaker meant to say was..... Now that the election is over and they don't need them anymore, the alt-right is nothing more than unprincipled rabble.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Make no mistake though, the alt-right isn't as big as theyd like us to believe.
These guys are in the White House making policy, I can't tell the numbers but their influence looms large.

CPAC Claims The Alt-Right Is ‘Nothing But Garden Variety Left-Wing Fascists’
www.rightwingwatch.org...

And for chrissakes the Alt-Right are now left??..see that's the kind of bullsht that annoys the fk outta me, they should just OWN IT!! and deal with it internally rather than pawn them off on someone else ,that's called taking responsibility the extreme left have their own cross to bare, but Libs generally kept our extreme extremist chained in the basement, Cons let theirs loose on other ppl's lawn,so get your pooper scooper and clean up your own sht.

Critical this was not aimed at you personally just folks in general who are ready to buy into that crap and propagate it.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

It's because "Muh Horseshoe Theory"

The Alt-Right base their entire movement on the writing and beliefs of Julius Evola, White Cishet identity, a White ethnostate, nationalism, traditionalism, and Neo-Nazism

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Until you get Bannon, Stephen Miller and Michael Anton in State positions, and Richard Spencer building to run at some level.

their plan is to start getting State positions and building a more visible party, they have changed their image from shaved heads and Nazi tattoo's into suits and a more 'culturally assimilated' aesthetic

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Until you get Bannon, Stephen Miller and Michael Anton in State positions, and Richard Spencer building to run at some level.

their plan is to start getting State positions and building a more visible party, they have changed their image from shaved heads and Nazi tattoo's into suits and a more 'culturally assimilated' aesthetic

i lol'd

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense
what does he mean by "left-wing"?

Surely not America's left, but like China's fascist movement?

what a weird spin on the word

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What for?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

What for?

Where to begin?

A fringe element on the internet numbering in the dozens.
Bannon and Spencer warblgarbl
'Their plan'
White supremacy in general
'Cultural assimilation' aesthetic

It's like a strawman was woven into a cornucopia of conspiracy and paranoia.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

originally posted by: Olivine

It is probably because the people here aren't actually conservatives. They are alt-right quacks.

😂😂😂 not this guy!

Constitutional conservative here and libertarian!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Except this is coming from Richard Spencer himself, or Andrew Anglin, and Bannon, and Miller, and Jared Taylor etc, they are not a Fringe element on the Internet, they view Trump as a small stepping stone

This is not Infowars conspiracy or Liberal Jill Stein was a Russian plant and Putin killed Andrew Breitbart and the "Carolina Conspiracy"

this is an actual movement

top topics

<< 1   >>

join