It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Ad Agency Suspends Infowars over Support for Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Seems odd they have done it now when it seems they have always been pro-trump, is the reason pizza related? who owns the company?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: oxford
Seems odd they have done it now when it seems they have always been pro-trump, is the reason pizza related? who owns the company?

Oh its Google.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
So Alex Jones has moved outside of the T&C of his advertising contract, and they are terminating it for just cause.

Im neutral on Infowars, since they no longer look crazy when compared to CNN. I won't consume their product, so its immaterial to me. But I think that this is obviously political. Alex Jones has been bringing the crazy for years. Its his Trump support that sent them over the edge? I don't buy it. There's no way they'll tolerate reptilians, and not Trump.

So whether you support Infowars or not, you have to at least take notice of the political hit job. I'd be interested to see the actual argument based on contract law to see how that shakes out.

Seems to me that it's now "Bannon" vs "Jones." We can't go any lower, IMO.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Love him or hate him, it isn't right.

You might be applauding today because you don't like Alex Jones (I totally understand)
BUT would you be cheering as loudly if it was an alternative that you enjoyed reading?

Slippery slope my friends, and I don't like it. As much as I hate the some of the news outlets, none of them should never be silenced.

Im not cheering.

Reread my post.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This morning a report about Jones showed up on one of my regular web-surfing stops.
I'm not going to bother snipping out the inappropriate words; that will be taken care of by the code running this site, and/or the mods.

I'll just leave it here as I found it:
Alex Jones Lauds Trump, Urges ‘Globalists’ To Kill Themselves

But Jones, as usual, reserved his greatest wrath for the “globalists” who he says are determined to destroy humanity: “All across the world, humanity knows you’re the enemy. We’re going to get you assholes, just know that. It doesn’t mean we’re perfect but we’re not out to screw women and children and hurt people. You understand that, assholes? You hate humanity because you project your own hatred of yourself on us, assholes. You want to kill us, how about you die? Kill your #ing selves you #ing globalists!”

?????? ^^THIS^^ ??????

is okay?
Not in my opinion.

Excellent role modeling there. (Not!)

And meanwhile, in Columbia, MO, a born-and-raised-there young man was arrested:

Columbia man charged with plotting Islamic State terror attack on Kansas City

A Columbia man is accused of plotting a Presidents Day jihadist terrorist attack on buses, trains and a train station in Kansas City.

Robert Lorenzo Hester Jr., 25, was charged in U.S. District Court of Kansas City with attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

The charges were the culmination of a months-long FBI investigation during which Hester allegedly expressed his willingness to assist in what he believed was an Islamic State plan to cause mass casualties in an attack on U.S. soil.

Read more here: www.kansascity.com...=cpy

edit on 2/23/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: sigh

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
I'm sorry I worded my post badly. I was actually trying to branch off of what you said, not say it at you. Does that make sense?

Anyway my apologies for the horrible job of doing that. I think I was trying to agree in a really bad way.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

LOL, Alex Jones is a loon. Of course he'll say cray cray.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

LOL, Alex Jones is a loon. Of course he'll say cray cray.

I'm glad we agree on that!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I can't imagine anyone not wanting to. Be associated with AJ; mr credibility!!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't even know where to say this, but here seems acceptable:

Am I the ONLY PERSON who noticed Trump's haircut? At the rally?

Yikes. That's like high school.....you get a haircut and you want people to notice AND say it's nice.

*smh*
and, by the way --- it's NOT nice - it's just obvious. And really lame. A decent haircut doesn't change the entire shape of the thing......

lol

yeah. I hate it when I cut my bangs too short....and I hate it WORSE when someone else did it to me!

Never, EVER, let other people cut your bangs. I'm just saying.
No. NNNNnnnno.

Donald. Cut your own bangs.
Otherwise, you'll hate it.

edit on 2/23/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join