It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i have ben abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Its about 1-2 year`s agoe..
i went to bed 11:30 am i set my alarm clock to wake me up 7:10 pm
the night felt like it last only for ca5 min.. im sure i dident fall asleep because i was still tierd. :S
i dident think about than.. and i diddent knowe about this website.
pleas anser my question.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What were you doing before you went to bed?
Do you live with anyone?
Did you feel different when you woke up other than still tired?
Do yo uhave any memories of your alleged abductores or anything from the experience?

As of right now, it just sounds like a case of missing time. I've had it happen to me before. You go to sleep, wake up 8 hrs later and you feel like you just went to bed. It happens.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Completly normal.
I've had the exact same experience, but it lasted each and every day for over 2 months.
I'd fall asleep around 10-12am and then suddenly wake up the next second at 6:00am thinking that I didn't sleep at all!!
(I could even predict the alarm clock going off! I'd think to myself: oh great.. any second now.. *RINNNGG!!* AARGGHH!!!)
It was REALLY stressful, especially during school exams.
(it feels like you’ve been awake for an entire week)

Are you having stressful times? That could also be a cause.

(jeez, even the smallest thing is related to Alien abductions now a days...)

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Maybe the internal clock of your body need a battery change?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It`s only happen one time.. i wasent stressful ore something like that

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Bottomline is no can tell you whether you have been abducted. There is no rulebook that shows what symptoms one could have when they have been abducted. The answer ends with you. What do you believe to be true? If you still can't answer it for yourself, perhaps you could seek out hypnotherapy.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You should really rule out every natrual explaination before you come to the conclusion that you've been abducted...

I've experienced the same thing, you go to bed and bang, the alarm goes off.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
HDD09, You havent givein us much to work on here, Can u give anymore info?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
Its about 1-2 year`s agoe..
i went to bed 11:30 am i set my alarm clock to wake me up 7:10 pm
the night felt like it last only for ca5 min.. im sure i dident fall asleep because i was still tierd. :S
i dident think about than.. and i diddent knowe about this website.
pleas anser my question.

So you went to bed at 11:30am, and woke up at 7:10pm, and the NIGHT felt like it last only 5minutes? Don't you mean the DAY?
"Please answer my question" .......... what was the question?
I have had this before loads of times, especially when I am really run down, or when I have done nothing for a few days.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

As of right now, it just sounds like a case of missing time. I've had it happen to me before. You go to sleep, wake up 8 hrs later and you feel like you just went to bed. It happens.

Maybe abductions happen also, If you get what im saying. The question should be: What happens?

[edit on 31-1-2005 by codvx]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by codvx

Originally posted by mpeake

Maybe abductions happen also, If you get what im saying. The question should be: What happens?

[edit on 31-1-2005 by codvx]

I believe that abductions happen. What I'm trying to say is that losing time is a very common thing. Getting abducted is not. There are many reasons why someone loses track of time. Especially when it's a matter of SLEEPING. But, as I said, there is no set clues for abductions, so before you throw all rational out the window, I'd look into the obvious explainations first.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
sorry i men i went to bed 11:30PM and the alarm clock went of 7:10 AM
i mixed AM end PM..
sorry i dont have so mush info about that night..
i think i have a weak memory how thay look like..
info about the alien: thay are gray/white.. i only remeber the head. so i dont knowe of the head is big ore smale.. they did got black eyes.

i hope the information helps

[edit on 31-1-2005 by HDD09]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi right there has been a theory out there that alien abduction are due to a condition called sleep paralsis i suggest that you research this and see if any of the symtoms match your own.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Where can i do that? any link ore some thing?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
Where can i do that? any link ore some thing?

HDD09, just try a simple google search for starters...

www.google.com...

You can always look at existing threads on the subject here at ATS. There are SEVERAL. I think taking a more active part in your search for answers will result in a conclusion to you r problem much more quickly than just asking for others to do the work for you

new topics

top topics

join