It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash on China border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
remember what the men in black looked at for world news with ufo's and aliens?

just kidding. the article mentioned is from a unreliable source....too bad. i want some evidence these things exist! im very curious about the unkown. need more knowledge!!! No flying saucers make Tahlen go.. something...something....
Crazy??
dont mind if i do!!!!

sorry had a Homer Simpson moment.. talking about knowledge and Homer Simpson comes up...i think im getting dumber because of that show.

Tahlen

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
even a unrelible source can have a story with truth in it.. always say like
... In the movie men in black they look for clues of et's in the glossy magezins and papers just like the daily inquirer.
they may use questionable pictures maybe they just used google to find some illustration for there story but the story is then not necassery not true.
we have saying in holland ..

were smoke is , is fire.

so I like to say if there are stories circulating on the internet or in a nation ect there has to be a base for these stories to excist.

we have to be openminded we can say take it with a grain of salt..
but don't just say it is all untrue. because just then we are being igorance ourselfs and we are denyig the possiblity that it might be true..
If you think it is questionble if they write it then just ask them the writers of indiadaily if they have proof if they have any fact to support what they are saying.. anything we can use to see if the claims are true.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Just in case your not aware, on Feb 25, discovery has a new UFO program schduled to address various aspects of this topic... It has never been shown before... it might help those that don't have a clue... Just a FYI.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asteroid
HAL-LO OUT THERE--Trust me they dont EXIST.

lol man, wake up. Seriously...

Originally posted by mpeake
The pictures of the ufo provided in the article are not even the same ufo.

This picture is actually considered as authentic. It's the first of three pics taken in Namur, Belgium, in 1955. You can see the two other ones here. Just wanted to point it out.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Musclor, Good pic's, thanks for those links.. I'd like to suggest, consider the way we look at the oceans depths, As a Craft above water, we send a remote to peer into what we would like to see, it's safe, once we confirm this on film, we go back for a closer look! Within own Sub-Station...
Take a differrent concept in thinking here, would you put your craft/crew in danger to find that info without knowing the risk? I think not. But, at times weather conditions sinks ships. Just my thought!

[edit on 1-2-2005 by jessemole]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I must admit the article & pics seem a bit far fetched but check this out...

The article mentions the "Darbhanga district of Bihar that borders Nepal, tourists returning from Nepal are talking about a possible UFO crash in Nepal. The rumor is also rampant in Kathmandu."

Now I heard this on CNN this morning and it's posted on the CNN site:
www.cnn.com...

Quoted from article: "Flights into and out of the capital of Kathmandu, as well as communication lines, were shut down immediately after the king's national broadcast on Tuesday."

Apparently the king of Nepal has declared a state of emergancy/dissolved government and cut of all out side comminication. It goes on to say it's because of "his government officals essentially screwing up".

Sort of a coincendence about a crash UFO and then this report... I thought it was an interesting connection.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
ok cnn is a bit different. maybe a connection? good eye

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Tahlen]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join