It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It WAS! I read loads about it at the time. This isn't a subject It was a material called nano-thermite. It's mentioned on the 9/11truth website and architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. It's very difficult to do copy and paste on this tiny tablet I'm using. Does anyone know the keys you press to copy and paste that way? I'll carry on looking for the Scandinavian study. I want to send the link to the physics paper on the nano thermite found at Ground Zero.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TiggyTiger

9/11 Truth: WTC 7 and Controlled Demolition: Evidence of Nano-Thermite presented to Danish Court | Global Research - Centre for ...
www.globalresearch.ca... › 911-trut...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiggyTiger

9/11 Truth: WTC 7 and Controlled Demolition: Evidence of Nano-Thermite presented to Danish Court | Global Research - Centre for ...

One, can you cite where they find actual nano-thermite? Or just the chemicals that are common to both thermite and building materials.

Two, can you cite who was able to reproduce their experiments.

Three, can you cite where they ignited their WTC dust samples in an oxygen free/inertatmosphere to prove beyond a doubt it was thermite.

Four, the jet impacts severed vertical columns, elevator cables, and fire water mains in the towers. Then you have the fire ball from the jet impacts, and the burning fuel that ran down the elevator shafts. How would an ignition system, remote detonators, and the place charges stay in place and remain functional?

edit on 30-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

More Bad Science Surrounding the “Nano-Thermite” Red Herring

willyloman.wordpress.com...

For the most part there is a a great deal of proof out there that the “red/grey chips” that Jones et al based their paper on, are in fact a rust inhibiting primer paint with a Kaolinite base.

Break

Jones, Harrit, and Roberts have not submitted their paper, with samples, to independent labs for verification. They have not completed the discovery process by scheduling a presentation of their findings to a group of qualified scientists and allowing for educated debate and evaluation of their findings in the public sphere. Their paper was published in a journal that has questionable academic credentials, and was even cited as offering publication of a non-sense paper written by a computer. Harrit himself has connections to one of the peer reviewers used by the publishing house, who has subsequently resigned as a peer reviewer from that house. The editor in chief of the publishing house quit after she was told about the paper saying that the paper had no merit and shouldn’t have been published by her journal. She also said that the paper was published without her knowledge and seems to have been published for purely “political reasons”.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hey, I'm not a lawyer! I just asked if anyone knew what happened about it. I'm not making a case for it, it was just something I vaguely remembered from 16 years ago. As someone didn't seem to know about it, I linked to a couple of places it was mentioned. I'm not convinced one way or the other about what happened. I'm aware from what I read today that there are arguments for and against the use of nano thermite (not ordinary thermite). If you want to delve more deeply or construct some case it's up to YOU to do it. I'm not a scientist so I couldn't evaluate what people say. Anyway, it's 3.30 here so I'm going to bed.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not a lawyer! I just asked if anyone knew what happened about it. I'm not making a case for it, it was just something I vaguely remembered from 16 years ago. As someone didn't seem to know about it, I linked to a couple of places it was mentioned. I'm not convinced one way or the other about what happened. I'm aware from what I read today that there are arguments for and against the use of nano thermite (not ordinary thermite). If you want to delve more deeply or construct some case it's up to YOU to do it. I'm not a scientist so I couldn't evaluate what people say. Anyway, it's 3.30 here so I'm going to bed.

Why would you not want to research what you post? Are you here to dig into the truth and science of conspiracy theories? Or just for gossip? I would hope individuals would like to be a conduit of truth, and a filter for pseudoscience/blatant misinformation?

Conspiracists try to poke holes in that the towers collapse from inward bowing and buckling induced by impact/fire/thermal stress damage, but give a pass to straight up truth movement fraud.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
We are all conspiracists. All that separates us is which conspiracy we buy into--the official conspiracy or some other one.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
We are all conspiracists. All that separates us is which conspiracy we buy into--the official conspiracy or some other one.

Such a false argument.

One, quote from those here that buy totally into the official narrative.

Two, many here admit the the government investigation was to cover up the incompetence of the government, why and how the terrorists were allowed to stay in the USA, and that the towers may have been built on a budget more about minimizing cost than safety.

Three, coming from a individual that pushes nukes brought down the towers? The pile was kept hot by nuclear reactions? Narratives based totally on pseudoscience, false narratives, and totally void of evidence.

Four. From a individual that totally ignores the lies and frauds of the truth movement.

edit on 31-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 31-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and removed sentence fragment.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I posted a question. I don't want to spend hours and hours researching this topic. I am researching things that interest me more. I get very tired due to my disability and I doubt I would be able to follow all the scientific and technical details at the moment as I've just found out that my flatmate of three years has done a runner, leaving me to pay all the rent!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Do you bother to research your sources ?

Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

and

its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It's not a false argument NF, it is a true statement, but one that somehow offends your sensibilities, as truthful statements often do.

Clearly people conspired to plan and execute the events of the day, including the training exercise Vigilant Guardian and the FEMA exercise Tripod.

The only question really is just who planned and executed those events. Neither the Commission nor NIST proved the official story in any way. You have been unable, for the simple reason that the story you try to prove is false in every possible way.

I'm sorry you are offended seeing truthful statements made, even one as simple as this one. The truth can stand on its own. False stories can stand only by being supported by a massive propaganda effort.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Just saying, you should research all aspects and arguments. Look for motives and political views. Or if book sales are tied to a stance. And research counter arguments. And look at what information is not used in an argument.

Example. For the pentagon. Conspiracists will try to dismiss the light poles hit by flight 77 as staged. But will completely ignore that flight 77 damaged an antenna, clipped vegetation, an engine clipped a low concrete wall before impacting the pentagon, a fence, and a generator trailer.

Can you see how the truth movement creates false narratives. The truth movement is not about the truth. It’s about baiting a target audience.
edit on 1-1-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

There's no need to patronise me. As I said, I'm not a Truther or a conspiracy theorist. However, I'm well aware that governments tell lies - we know this from history. I used to work at Westminster and a close friend of mine worked for MI6 in Northern Ireland during The Troubles. He was involved in some very dirty business. Both sides have agendas and we may never know the truth. There are still some things that don't make sense, but I've got too much going on at the moment to look into it. Not being dismissive, but I've a lot on my plate right now with sorting out my flat and finding a new flatmate. It's not easy sharing a place as you get older.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

There's no need to patronise me. As I said, I'm not a Truther or a conspiracy theorist. However, I'm well aware that governments tell lies - we know this from history. I used to work at Westminster and a close friend of mine worked for MI6 in Northern Ireland during The Troubles. He was involved in some very dirty business. Both sides have agendas and we may never know the truth. There are still some things that don't make sense, but I've got too much going on at the moment to look into it. Not being dismissive, but I've a lot on my plate right now with sorting out my flat and finding a new flatmate. It's not easy sharing a place as you get older.

Quote where I ever said the government should not be scrutinized, and held accountable.

But up till now, you have been regurgitating debunked and fraudulent truth movement propaganda.

You should care about all lies. Not give a pass on lies you want to believe.

Do you have credible evidence concerning 9/11 and the USA government? Or do you want to talk about MI6, Ireland, and how poorly a powerful British monarchy treated the Irish? I don’t know if the UK is more dirty than the USA, but the British wrote the book on empire.......

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you get hit with something that big going full speed not trying to land, its going to do some damage as it disintegrates. Now how they all got on planes in America with no delays or cancelations, that's the question I have.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeOnAMission

I read somewhere they researched flights for the highest on time rates.
Some like to portray them as cave dwellers.
But they were dedicated to a successful mission. Which meant very careful planning.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

I read somewhere they researched flights for the highest on time rates.
Some like to portray them as cave dwellers.
But they were dedicated to a successful mission. Which meant very careful planning.

I think the “cave dwellers” were well backed by very rich and powerful Middle Eastern organizations? If not by Middle Eastern governmennts?

How many of the terrorists had a western education? Had combat experience?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Now how they all got on planes in America with no delays or cancelations, that's the question I have.

The hijackers picked their flights according to several criteria

Flights picked were

Boeing 757/767 because of commonality of the control systems between them

The large number of such aircraft in service

Transcontinental routes do to high fuel loads

Flights leaving early in morning (when transcontinental flights depart for west coast) , Also as day goes on, delays build
into air traffic systems from weather and mechanical issues

Flights grouped together in narrow time frame to prevent interference by authorities

Hijackers scheduled attack for middle of week - air traffic is heavier on Monday and Fridays and weekends

Hijackers took several flights during that summer to check out possible flights, checking passenger load (fewer people
lower chance of resistance and less chance of being "bumped off flight) and reactions of people in aircraft

Actor James Woods spotted one such probe - he was so concerned at their demeanor that called friend at FBI and made
report.

2 years before in 1999 Bin laden ran several probes or feasibility studies to discover if possible to hijack aircraft

There was America West 90 - 2 Saudi "students" on flight from Phoenix to Washington DC. During flight one of them
walked from coach class to first class and tried to open cockpit door. Flight crew so freaked that FBI boarded
plane during stop in Dayton OH and took them off . Spent several days questioning them before released

Revealed that hijackers had to be in first class, close to cockpit - walking in from coach would cause suspicion

Also dispatched operative Walid Attash (Walid the Gimp from losing leg in Afghanistan) to determine possibility of
getting weapons onboard. Attash discovered that carrying art supplies (Matte boards, pastels) could carry
X-acto knife (Stanley knife) . Small utility knives like Leathermen tools and Swiss army knives less than 4 inches
were permitted on flights

911 plot took several years to develop

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's obvious that no plane hit the Pentagon. Nor that Pennsylvania incident that was devoid of wreckage.
Planes leave tons of debris when the crash. There's no just no way around that.
There's no way a jet flew inches over that freeway, across the lawn and perfectly punched a tunnel through
the "most secure" building in the Capitol.

It was a missile or a bomb which was intended to destroy the records pertaining the trillions of unaccounted for taxpayer
dollars mentioned just days prior by Donald Rumsfeld.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join