It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

By the way, what is you therory to supersede impact, fire, and thermal stress damage leading to inward bowing and buckling resulting in collapse for the towers?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

EDIT: SORRY, WRONG THREAD
edit on 17/1/2019 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Been lurking a few months but i'm new obviously. Not sure where to post this so forgive me if it's way off base.

If you're into 'predictive programming' you'll like this. It's a video from circa-1989 WWF:

"The Mega Powers" (Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage) take on "The Twin Towers" (Hakeem and Big Bossman). This was 4 years before the first bombing at the WTC. You hear references to "The New Pearl Harbor", "demolishing" the "Twin Towers". I also find it interesting that a tag team named the twin towers are made up of a police state'ish officer and a 'Muslim'.

edit on 26-1-2019 by OvertlyAware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OvertlyAware

Another similarly interesting bit of film history was the 1978 film The Medusa Touch. In that movie, and some of the artwork for advertising, airliners are flown into WTC.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Great, another rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: OvertlyAware

Another similarly interesting bit of film history was the 1978 film The Medusa Touch. In that movie, and some of the artwork for advertising, airliners are flown into WTC.

Well, a block of flats in London. But don't let minor facts like that get in the way

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

Putin wants to raise the sub to the surface. Because on board there is a Nuclear reactor and 22 P-700 Granite Missiles on board.

Guess who got the contract to salvage the bodies of the Kersk from the bottom of the ocean?

HALLIBURTON

Great post. Sounds like we can add a Clive Cussler novel to our Tom Clancy scenario.
I can hear Dick Cheney now,
"Putin won't mind if we send one of his missiles into the Pentagon."

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The fact that anyone got close to the pentagon that easily means that it had to be done from the ones who are pretending to try and block any attacks.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

(post by Reincarnation removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The image of that near-perfect hole layers inside the Pentagon always gives me the heeby jeebies. Something about it aint right.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanSanderson

The only thing not right is the conspiracy fantasists lack of logic, their "pruning" of the facts to fit their conspiracy fantasy

So what is so strange about the landing gear assembly traveling through the building, once it had punched through the exterior E ring wall, would not encounter substantial resistance until hit C Ring wall

As I have posted many pages ago the one of the engines from the B25 which struck the Empire State Building was able
to punch trough exterior masonry wall, travel through building, punch through other wall and land 1 1/2 block away

This is from a WW II airplane weighting 1/10 that of the Boeing 757 traveling 1/3 the speed at impact

So tell me why landing gear assembly from a Boeing 757 going 500 mph is not able to do this ........

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Um. Because those hole diameters don’t match landing gear specs. Are you being serious?

Also, the landing gear wasn’t engaged in downward position (by lack of tracks on grass) and its imaginably impossible the landing gear would remain level the entire impact trajectory. Like a cue ball hitting an opening set, physic sends impacts in all
Directions.
edit on 9-8-2021 by Reincarnation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Reincarnation

You

Because those hole diameters don’t match landing gear specs.

Which hole in which wall? What is the specs of one of the most durable parts of the air frame made to take the force of a 300,000 pound aircraft landing hitting a building around 50o miles per hour. And hitting brick walls?

Also, the landing gear wasn’t engaged in downward position (by lack of tracks on grass)

It didn’t have to be down. It just has to act like a projectile protected by the nose of the jet until the nose was stripped away

and its imaginably impossible the landing gear would remain level the entire impact trajectory.

It probably tumbled with its frame that held it to the airframe once it was free of the disintegrating fuselage.

Like a cue ball hitting an opening set,

It would want to keep going straight unless it hit something that could deflect something like 1000 or 2000 pounds going 500 miles per hour. With what was left of the mass and energy of a 300,000 pound aircraft behind it.

physic sends impacts in all
Directions.

Then how do bullets go clear through a human body? The jet engine as mentioned through the Empire State Building. Or a car through a wall of a building?

Or a fork of a fork truck through a steel column?

edit on 9-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don’t want to get lost in exhausting perspective debates.

Let me ask a simple question. Do you think a commercial airliner crashed into the pentagon that day as the official
Story claims?

If the answers yes, I’ll Digress from any further discussion.

No offense meant.

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Reincarnation

I don’t want to get lost in exhausting perspective debates.

You don’t like details.

Then provide a more credible explanation for the whole, with supporting evidence.

Let me ask a simple question. Do you think a commercial airliner crashed into the pentagon that day as the official
Story claims?

From the majority of eyewitness accounts, those that testified they lost loved ones, from the DNA evidence, from the remains retuned to families, from the physical evidence of the jet hitting trees and a low concrete wall, from the jet interacting with trailers outside the pentagon. In the damage was from outside inward. From the most outer wall the hole was shaped like an upside down T. Two stories tall, and over 90 feet long at is based. No indication of explosives. With recovered wreckage from the jet. And Radar Data.

With YOU PROVIDING NO OTHER CREDIBLE EXPLANATION, yes a commercial jet hit the pentagon. Loaded with passengers that did not return to families alive. But as remains identified by DNA.
edit on 10-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88 >>

join