It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A map of nations when asked "what country is the largest threat to world peace " in 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is a hot topic right now on reddit. I thought i would bring it over to ATS to generate some discussion. Primarily because i know we have members all over the world and i wanted to get their opinion.

This topic could have gone in a few different forums i suppose but i am not sure how accurate this survey is thus "conspiracy" apparently it was conducted by an independent global survey apparatus.

Do you feel this pictures sums up the "threat to world peace " for 2013 ?

And if so do you think the world view is still the same ?

Thoughts?

Kap.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I believe this map. I don't know if there is any change now. Now this map only means a majority of people.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Where were these concerns the last eight years? We're saying all this hysteria suddenly now the Trump as president, but none of it when Obama was President.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Back then I did. America for a good while has been a very aggressive, very imperialistic state. Wars for regime change, Intervention against random people, an aggressive and provocative attitude towards Russia and China, both major world and nuclear powers.

I think this still applies today, but I think there is a very real prospect for a more peaceful, less aggressive and therefore less threatening America with Trump at the helm. Though I have so far been disappointed with his foreign policy, it's not nearly as bad as the suicidal one Hillary was pushing.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

As an American, I can generally agree with this.

There is no country, no enemy, no ally, no nation too great nor too small, that we will not fight at any time and for any reason. Peace is the last thing we want. It's simply not very profitable.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Where were these concerns the last eight years? We're saying all this hysteria suddenly now the Trump as president, but none of it when Obama was President.

Huh? This survey was done in 2013 when Obama was POTUS.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Oh.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Oh.

Yeah, I remember this circulating around the time Obama wanted to go to war with Syria.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Most western nations seem to have lost their political minds to greed, control and manipulation. We are helpless spectators who lack a ticket to the show that we can see, and yet, it is our show.

The following clip shares my sentiments and please US members, do not think I am anti US, it's the same mess everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm surprised Germany didn't make the list.

It's not surprising at all but to be fair there was always a # ton of false propaganda out there to undermine the USA too. Let's not forget that Obama bombed some countries too and most people didn't liked that. Well i always liked the USA and the american people allthough i never trusted Obama to be honest. Too good to be true comes to mind.

The only threat to world peace are Religion,TPTB and the Scorched Earth Protocol.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would say North Korea and then Saudi Arabia.....

But then lets just bash Iran and America because .......well derp.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I would say North Korea and then Saudi Arabia.....

But then lets just bash Iran and America because .......well derp.

Saudi Arabia is fair since they export terrorism to anyone and everyone. North Korea isn't much of a threat to anyone. They feel very threatened which spurs their missile development.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does the map reflect the opinion of each country's government or the opinion of the citizens? If it is the citizens, is it of those who are brainwashed by the mainstream media or those who seek to find what is really going on? I am sure the flag shown across the UK is not accurate, if it is supposed to reflect the opinion of the citizens, especially those who are interested in the truth. In that case, it would show the American flag, along with the Union Jack.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

"Cashme ousside, howbow dah"

-America

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It would have been nice if you posted a link to the reddit page this is being discussed on, or at least a link to the source of this survey. Seems interesting, but yeah, I'm not going to search online for this when it should be presented here. (What happened to posting links on ATS when creating threads of this nature?)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

It would have been nice if you posted a link to the reddit page this is being discussed on, or at least a link to the source of this survey. Seems interesting, but yeah, I'm not going to search online for this when it should be presented here. (What happened to posting links on ATS when creating threads of this nature?)

Sorry i can't accommodate your entitlement because i Don't have a link for it. And reddit didn't provide a link ether. Sometimes we just have to do a little bit of research. But i am sure with a little bit of blood sweat and tears you will find what you are looking for. Oh wait......

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Sorry i can't accommodate your entitlement because i Don't have a link for it. And reddit didn't provide a link ether. Sometimes we just have to do a little bit of research. But i am sure with a little bit of blood sweat and tears you will find what you are looking for. Oh wait......

You quoted reddit in your OP. "This is a hot topic right now on reddit." Mind to send us a link to that reddit topic? I'm sorry if my entitlement expects this, however it's courtesy on ATS to provide links to this information. If everyone here needs to put in a little blood, sweat and tears into their own research for other user posts, we might as well not be on ATS. You brought it up, you should at least give the community some more info than an image an your opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well, in South Africa the west, and white people in general are blamed for all the countries woes by the ruling ANC. This despite ruling the country since 1994. Despite the majority of white people voting in the early nineties in favour of a democratic election involving all peoples of our nation.

We have a president who was trained by the KGB during his time in exile. He is the most corrupt president our fledgling democracy has ever seen and has allowed our state to be captured by a very wealthy Indian family, the Guptas. They are currently in exile in Dubai although they still pull the strings and have launched their final assault on our treasury.

The Chinese have been made honorary blacks in relation to affirmative action and we bow down to them in every sense of the word like most countries now in Africa. Resources in exchange for inferior infrastructure which is an easy negotiation since most African countries are governed by elite families and their respective tribes. Corruption is a way of life here sadly.

Revolutionaries should never rule after attaining power but instead make way for the intellectuals, of which there are many in the black society but they are sidelined.

We are cùrrently in the midst of a nuclear deal with Russia worth trillions and which will ultimately cripple us.

The US is heavily involved behind the scenes as bricks bank and the Imf have locked horns.

We are ultimately a little albeit strategic pawn geographically speaking and the race for Africa's resources have begun quite some years ago in earnest.

The fact that African rulers are weak and greedy will cause suffering on a scale never seen before in the not so distant future should another world war be on the cards, of which I'm sure.

For now the whole continent is a neo colony which I call Little China.

Africa has great people, vast resources but no leadership worth a damn and even if it did have great leadership the rest of the world has no intention of allowing in to realize it's true potential.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You quoted reddit in your OP. "This is a hot topic right now on reddit." Mind to send us a link to that reddit topic? I'm sorry if my entitlement expects this, however it's courtesy on ATS to provide links to this information. If everyone here needs to put in a little blood, sweat and tears into their own research for other user posts, we might as well not be on ATS. You brought it up, you should at least give the community some more info than an image an your opinion.

Front page of reddit. Good luck

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I say we pull out of everywhere. Basically take our ball and go home. Then we can watch the world blow itself up. We'll just smile and wave and say.........how's that working for ya?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join