It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Harward turns down Trump's national security adviser offer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

If you like your doctor-you can keep your doctor.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Nobody in their right mind wants to be apart of this dumpster fire called the Trump Administration. The disorganization and ignorance coming from this group will get you fired or worse yet in legal trouble. Not worth it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

# Sandwich... LOL

[snipped]

"a friend of howards said..."

Hold on, I am going to counter with a tweet from my dog.

He is only the eighth smartest breed, and even he cocked his head at that evidence.

Is that for real? If Harward did say it, he meant the one that CNN would try and choke him with...and Tapper's shizzle really stinks baaaaaad. What a punk.

Jake's pretty shady when you dig into him a bit. Everyone should do that and see what they think.

"Very fake news" and the crowd lulz wild lol.

edit on 17-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Probably a good move for him, but a shame. He would have been an excellent National Security Adviser.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Jesus,

"stop whining and get to work"
he said about Trump, 9 hrs ago.

Oh, I see, Tapper is the Chief Washington Correspondent for CNN.

Mystery solved Scooby

Here,from a USAT article..

Until late Tuesday afternoon, the Clinton Foundation website listed CNN anchor Jake Tapper as a "speaker" at a Clinton Global Initiative event scheduled for June 8-10 in Denver. After USA TODAY asked CNN about the event, Tapper's name was swiftly removed from the Clinton Foundation website.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: added

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
He has/had the credentials for the role, so who knows what could have been ?

I read earlier that Tillerson is less than 'enchanted' to find that his office is under-staffed (no deputy, few staffers, key people not in place etc ) and is isolated from the decision making apparatus .

I'd be willing to bet that Harward took a look at that set up and thought 'no' : he'd be a lame duck and hamstrung in Nat. Sac. office

That leaves Petreus as the next choice
Unless he's already said no...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

I will wait for President Trump to address the situation.

It is the only way to get the truth.

The bbc is as dishonest as our (US) own msm.

Haha...OK. trump is a beacon of truth. He lies about everything and apparently u soak it up.sucked

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's another failed appointment no matter what the reason. The guy still isn't taking the position. Is he?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Which president?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What he's facing is a deep investigation that's going to take up a good part of the next year. I wouldn't plan on him doing much of anything except answering questions.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

So everyone in the world is a liar except Trump???

My god ...
edit on 17-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: cause

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol! Of course. If it involves Trump looking bad, you have to "chill out" and not speculate!

Seriously cultish

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Looking at all the Chaos being spread by the far left and media, I don't blame the guy for saying no. It is like sitting on the bench in a dunk tank with people throwing balls at the trip lever.

I expect resignations and also expect a lot of big corporations that supply things we really need to exit the country and take their jobs with them. We cannot live on technology. The technology companies actually import eighty percent of the technology from other countries and computer chips are not as good as potato chips. I expect Monsanto to stay and thrive after that, feeding us more and more poison.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Looking at all the Chaos being spread by the far left and media, I don't blame the guy for saying no. It is like sitting on the bench in a dunk tank with people throwing balls at the trip lever.

Even those in Trumps inner circle are beginning to question Trumps grasp on reality with his blatant lies that any 3 grader with a lap top can research and find the truth. The Chaos is in the WH, Harward saw it and said "no thanks" as anyone capable of rational thought would. I don't blame him for saying "NO" either.

Not all people have let their ideology get in the way of their common sense.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Oh My Goodness..

Admiral Harward is honorable and distinguished, yet a few butt-hurts are calling his explanation for not wanting to come out of retirement, to take the National Security Advisor job a lie? That's disgusting.. But you're entitled to your insults.

""Since retiring, I have the opportunity to address financial and family issues that would have been challenging in this position," Harward said in a statement.

"Like all service members understand, and live, this job requires 24 hours a day, 7 days a week focus and commitment to do it right. I currently could not make that commitment.

My thoughts and prayers are with those that carry such heavy burdens and responsibility for taking care of our country's national security concerns. God bless this great country of ours.""

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Soooo, the "only way to get the truth" is from Trump?

He's just as dishonest as the rest.

I love how a good percentage of members here, used to be so distrustful of government and the president, are now carrying torches for Trump, and believing everything he says like it's the gospel.

This is all turning very cult like... and it's highly disturbing to the people watching this transformation.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

it is the only way to get to the truth???.....are you trying for a stand-up comedy gig or something, because that is funny.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Would you take this job with the CIA out to get you?
and so much orkestrated hate!
lots of people brain wash't by what they use now in stead of MKultra.
does he have kids? CIA would use that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join