It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another very strange dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
3 months ago or so, I was sleeping like normal. I woke up out of a deep sleep In the way you do when you wake up to vomit in the middle of the night. I was laying upside down in my bed (I sleep on my stomach, I woke up on my back with my feet at the headboard and my head at the foot of the bed) I opened my eyes, and two doctors were standing over me. They were old-times doctors, though. Double breasted like lab coats and the mirror things on there heads. Before I could even realize what was happening, I ran upstairs to the nearest bathroom. On my way out, I heard the one doctor say to the other. "Uh-oh. His body's rejecting it." The other doctor then replied: "let's hope he doesn't end up like Hector." I made it to the bathroom and threw open the door and saw a man IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE lying unconscious (probably dead) on my bathroom floor wearing nothing but a pair of tighty whites and what looked like a shock collar. Because my entire reason for waking up in the first place was to throw up, I didn't really process any of this. I stopped briefly when I saw the man on the floor, but I needed to vomit so that was priority. After vomiting I looked
Behind me and he was no longer there. I went and showered and felt fine. I haven't been sick in a very long time even without a mysterious body and two 1950's doctors observing me, this would've have been very weird. This only made it totally unexplainable.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

Sounds like an abduction, an event out of time filled with images your mind can process.....good luck

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blindmancc

Sounds like an abduction, an event out of time filled with images your mind can process.....good luck

You're saying like, instead of my brain wanting to Believe in me being Take. By ET's, it showed me doctors? There's a movie with I think Mila Jovovich where people claim that a white owl would enter there bedroom and stare at them for hours. Turns out the owl was a filter for grays that were abducting people. I consider myself rather well versed in UFOlogy and this is what I was thinking too. When I saw "Hector" lying on my own bathroom floor, I was awake. I didn't go back to sleep after this. I threw up and went and took a shower

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They can give you what is a fake cover report for the memory events. And alter facts. And this does seem a bit like an abduction. Because it has the dream like qualities you may prefer to just explore that aspect. Seeking more into odd dreams may be something to do at some point in regression, but usually you'd have more than one episode that was odd.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
so, are you saying you actually woke-up in a dream scene...

I would venture to say you were witness to your own world reality merged with the Alternate Universe world where the dead body 'Hector' and the two 1950s style Doctors were quite at home with their surroundings (which mirrored your own reality including the house layout, bathrooms & such)...

the only thing is that while you did your barfing & showering... the connecting bridge between these two parallel worlds faded and both realities drifted to their normal separation distance --- which can be only a 1 atom gap, but at different frequencies

you weird dream was more of a temporal distortion ... in sci-fi speak

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Hi Stookie
Well I'd think one of two scenarios....
1. Abduction, as already stated.
2. Past life experience, due to the apparent garb the doctors were in.

I myself have had such dreams or a very early memory/the last memory. I took it as a residual memory from a previous life, the last moment, as I seem to see the guys in the coats with round mirrors strapped to their heads and it was like falling and the scene I could see became a tiny dot of light and then.... WHAM I was me here. Best way to describe it, I think.

Hope this helps in some small way.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21907328]St i tried to look up if that was possible I couldn't find anything to help me but I guess it's possible

new topics

top topics

join