It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear of Sleep Paralysis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMind

Ive read the forums, ive searched Google. All i can find are tips to overcome fear of entities or negativity but nothing about the fear for sleep paralysis itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. After 18 years its time to stop wasting this talent and just get on with it.

Some people write they can project without sleep paralyses. Oh the envy!

All 'fear' exists in 'thought'.
There can be no 'fear' at all in a Zen (thoughtless) state of mind!
If you do not enjoy the 'fear', don't think!
See? Simple!
Perhaps learning and practicing Zen meditation?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Agree.

Fear is made up.
There's nothing to fear.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scorpiogurl
a reply to: namelesss

Agree.

Fear is made up.
There's nothing to fear.

I know, i dont even know why im afraid. I have no reasons, when it happens i dont think 'i need to get out of it because this or that...'. Its more like im panicking because i cant move then 'omg this is scary'

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMind

I had t he same problems for years, but still I was able to have astral traveling.

One day I was so tired of the fear of feeling my body been taken over and been paralyzed, thinking that I was going to never wake up.

I did something unusual, I gave up, told myself If I died, well what can be worst, so I gave in to the paralysis, left the body go and guess what, I didn't died and I never had problems ever again.

The fear is finally gone after I gave it.

Actually I swear I heard a voice that said to somebody, she is giving up? funny.

edit on 17-2-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DutchMind

I had t he same problems for years, but still I was able to have astral traveling.

One day I was so tired of the fear of feeling my body been taken over and been paralyzed, thinking that I was going to never wake up.

I did something unusual, I gave up, told myself If I died, well what can be worst, so I gave in to the paralysis, left the body go and guess what, I didn't died and I never had problems ever again.

The fear is finally gone after I gave it.

Actually I swear I heard a voice that said to somebody, she is giving up? funny.

So after giving in you never had paralysis anymore? Or you never got scared anymore?

I can relate to the voices. I once heard 2 guys have a conversation. I even experienced what i can only describe as thousand of angels singing the most beautifull song. This wasnt while being paralysed though...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join