It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My twitter feed says Trump's people are Russian pawns.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It seems extremely unlikely. Trumps people are ex military guys, people with ties to big american corporate and banker power, and old school law and order american types. Explain to me how any of those are Russian spies...I mean seriously.

Jeff Sessions, Russian spy? Gtfo! Lol

James Mattis, new blood&guts american general? For real?

Nikki Haley, the southern conservative with a history in state politics? Russian infiltrator! Bahahahah

I dont like most of his appointees, but good lord, how do you sell that the kind of people he put in place are Russian agents?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gpols

I don't know, Flynn just had to resign due to his ties with Russian government officials.
I thought it was an issue of trust. Since he lied to Pence and all. Isn't that what Spicer said?

I love how you are super skeptical of everything, unless it's a MSM narrative against Republicans. Then you're on board no matter what.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It's sedition.

Trump scares them. (Them being everyone representing what they are trying to do to our country and our world.)
Trump is not part of their plan.
They are trying to stop him at all costs.

But it goes beyond that. Those who are trying to take him down are having a fit because the people elected someone who they did not choose, and who does not play by their rules. Trump is in this for Americans.

So now, they are in a full-out war to get control over the minds of those who have escaped the brainwashing. Blaming Russia is part of that. Hey, it worked during the cold war, let's try it again. Right?

People complaining about ATS covering this stuff - please take notice.
This is the biggest conspiracy of our lifetime.

There are some very powerful forces at work here.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well my Twitter says that Trump is being blackmailed by Russia. They have the goods on him, very bad stuff and Flynn was just trying to make sure they don't expose the King OompaLoompa.

Flynn twitter says that he is being made a scapegoat.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It's sedition.
...those who have escaped the brainwashing.

There are some very powerful forces at work here.

Exactly. I do not see this ending well for anyone.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: droid56

Sure,

according to four current and former American officials.

All of the current and former officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the continuing investigation is classified.
Then they should be found out and jailed for exposing classified information...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A lot of pedo rings are being taken down around the country, as the Russian agent rhetoric ramps up again..

Couple that with John "Skippy" Podesta and the leaked torture audio and it certainly makes one pause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join